Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? (557 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2015
Since Jonathan's church attendance was a problem to the janjawiids I wonder if Buhari being pictured praying in a mosque will not be seen as bringing religion into politics.

So I am asking the janjawiids if this wont smack off as pure hypocrisy?
Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by nairamaverick(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2015
He should, or which one did he go to during inauguration ceremony?
Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 31, 2015
ajani1978
abduljabbar4
Idrismusty97
Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by adaybayor(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2015
Brainless OP, did anybody ever complain about GEJ attending the Aso rock Chapel? Why will a president be jumping from church to church during electioneering? So you expect PMB not to attend the central mosque.

Come and cry to high heavens when you see PMB climb onto the pulpit to talk politics, till then STFU

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:
Brainless OP, did anybody ever complain about GEJ attending the Aso rock Chapel? Why will a president be jumping from church to church during electioneering? So you expect PMB not to attend the central mosque.

Come and cry to high heavens when you see PMB climb onto the pulpit to talk politics, till then STFU

Look at this slave posting crap

Did i not tell you to start planting cocoa?
Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by adaybayor(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Look at this slave posting crap

Did i not tell you to start planting cocoa?

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:

Omo ale jatijati

I spend 3 hours with the misses and this is what you can come up with?

You South West b1tches need to start weaning yourselves off free money
Re: Will Buhari Be Attending The National Mosque? by KanwuliaJara: 9:35pm On May 31, 2015
Is that where he is gonna declare his "assssssss-ets of COWS and COWRIES"? grin
Back to "trade by barter"! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vote Victoria For Face Of Candy 2015 (pics) / Oyo State Workers End Strike. / The True Definition Of TREASON Should Be Demonstrated By Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.