Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story (911 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Jonathan Administration was never interested in Completing Rail System –Amaechi / GEJ Shares Build Up Nigeria Facebook Post:an Open Letter To Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2015
Former President Jonathan said during his reception in Bayelsa yesterday that before he became deputy governor of the state, he had no interest in politics. Narrating how he dabbled into politics, Jonathan said,
“It all started with me and Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha. I knew Alamieyeseigha when he wanted to contest the governorship of Bayelsa State under the defunct United Nigeria Congress Party. That was the first time I knew Alamieyeseigha. We formed groups in every local governments – two persons to sign petition to enable Alamieyeseigha to contest. But a late Chief Judge asked me and one person from Ogbia to sign the petition. Even though I was a civil servant, I signed the document. I was in the Oil Mineral Producing Areas Development Commission then. Of course, when he started his campaign, I joined.
His story is very interesting.

Source >>> http://www.prouddamnews.com/2015/05/i-wasnt-interested-in-politics-gej.html

Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by Young03(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
Oh like seriously?

Clueless man
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by Young03(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
Oh like seriously?

Wat an egoist
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy story for the gods cheesy
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by 9niceguy(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
Dis px funny die. See as e be like roasted goat
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by Shortyy(f): 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
you did well, now go rest.
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by abduljabbar4(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2015
How I wish you didn't join politics. Nigeria would have been a better place
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How I wish you didn't join politics. Nigeria would have been a better place

Terrorist
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by richidinho(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
S
Re: I Was Never Interested In Politics - GEJ Shares His Story by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2015
Yes! He was never interested in politics!!

That's why we sent him back so that he will concentrate on his fishinggringringrin cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Bomb Blast In Yola / Bukola Saraki Vs Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan, Who Should Be The Senate President? / Dear Igbos Forget Biafra, lets Focus On National Unity - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.