Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa (32744 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by OzMingle(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2015
Inauguration service of reality of failure....
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Pascal181: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
They expected ebola to finish Nigeria but were proven wrong,they expected d election 2 result to a civil war but were proved wrong. I'm proud 2 be clueless. #GEJ
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by seedorfg(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
Mr.clueless enjoy your loot while it last in otu-o-ke , sheeepopo i have missed your thunderous blunders like ' i donate my family on behalf of 2million naira

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by holatin(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:

To All Using WuruWuru to make First Page posts:
You should RECEIVE this sense as a gift .. shocked
if not for your signature, I for sama you e-yab tonite
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
Our very own EGBERE JONADUNCE AKA MR CLUELESS 1 of bayelsa....
Am gonna miss your HAT Farewell
Godspeed
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Tolzeal(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
if not for your signature, I for sama you e-yab tonite

Maybe i always want tha...but wait??
What's Up with my Sig
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Crown01: 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
You have undoubtedly contributed your best for the development of your country. Note that you were most criticized because of the fools who have entrusted crucial sector of Nigeria economy too
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2015
We shall celebrate ur funeral very soon,am seen the spirit of death you ve invoked nocking at your door stept,very soon rest in peace as you ve wished your self and your family members
1stola:
CHAI! cry
WHAT A TRAGIC ACCIDENT sad
RIP TO THE DEAD angry

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by landg: 8:15pm On May 31, 2015
My Hero them go soon know say to drive motor with mouth and for ground no b the same thing.
Anyway, Give us our #CHANGE #46 per Litre Cos Petrol from tomorrow must be #40 per Litre.
#1=$1
Constant Light...
I pray he meets up oo

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by 1stola: 8:16pm On May 31, 2015
eduwando:
We shall celebrate ur funeral very soon,am seen the spirit of death you ve invoked nocking at your door stept,very soon rest in peace as you ve wished your self and your family members
Your mama toto angry

Ewu Asaba
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Uncletony(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
modath:
Why on earth does mama piss find it so difficult to dress elegantly or classy , ...cost is not the same as fit!!

She has a bit of girth and someone should have gently pointed out to her that her over adorned clothes makes her look like a peacock in full bloom...

Is that why ur illness reject drugs?!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Awwal1st(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
Hmm

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Desola(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
What da Bleep is patience wearing!!!!!!??
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nasri100(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
capip120:
Mr. President rest well oh.
Mr. president since you left their have been two three separate bomblast and Baba has done nothing.
"Ogawhileyouwherethere" They say you are bokoharam, that you are their sponsor, but only God knows you worked assiduously to end this bokoharam people but some miscreants were crying foul. some even said that an attack on bokoharam people is an attack on the north, when you imposed curfew on affected areas they said you were targeting opposition parties since the states involved are opposition states, some even said that they will make the country ungovernable for you which they made good their threats.
Thunder fire anybody wey quote me talk nonsense.

Mr Illiterate. Buhari resumes office officially tomorrow. He is powerless till Monday. I blame Nigeria's educational system, these simple simple facts you don't know. Don't drag me into Nigerian politics because am not a fan. Just correcting your dumb logic.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a businessman or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by strongerthaneva(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
One picture to show for it
Wike next on the line to be address as former as well..
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by gragraboy: 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
modath:
Why on earth does mama piss find it so difficult to dress elegantly or classy , ...cost is not the same as fit!!

She has a bit of girth and someone should have gently pointed out to her that her over adorned clothes makes her look like a peacock in full bloom...
She reminds me of 'big bird' from sesame street
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by modath(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
Uncletony:

Is that why ur illness reject drugs?!

Like your entire generation's .. iranu!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by madjune(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Finally Jonathan can rest, the most abused president in the history of Nigeria, even Abacha wasntn this abused, Abacha was hated deeply.

Jonathan tried his best just that his best isnt enough to make majority happy that was why he was hugely criticised and rejected by the same people that voted him in the last election.

Can't you for once tell yourself the truth?
Nobody hates Jonathan.

He was roundly voted out because his incompetence was killing Nigeria.

Leave emotions out of it.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by modath(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
gragraboy:

She reminds me of 'big bird' from sesame street

May God forgive you!! grin grin

Ayam stealing your "big bird" comparison, i fit? cheesy
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Uncletony(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
modath:

Like your entire generation's .. iranu!

Na question i ask ooo!. Dnt take it personal my man!!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by importexport: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
God bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, your are truly a Democrat, I wish you the best in Life... I celebrate you...

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by gragraboy: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
modath:

May God forgive you!! grin grin

Ayam stealing your "big bird" comparison, i fit? cheesy
Pls carry on
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by ZACHIE: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
emeuzo:
Mama Peace the action woman. Thumbs up but my mama gallant pass u..
Mama Pilferer
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by M4gunners: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
GEJ my HERO, Fayose my role model, Okowa my mentor.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by modath(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
Uncletony:

Na question i ask ooo!. Dnt take it personal my man!!

I responded appropriately and I'm not a man which afforded me the eyes to judge her "fashion"...
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Uncletony(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2015
modath:

I responded appropriately and I'm not a man which afforded me the eyes to judge her "fashion"...

I see. I dnt mean it ok?!..if u are ofended, am really sorry ok?!. One love dear.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 31, 2015
the daft president and shepopotamus.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by lordhugo(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
So, Ayo leave him church de follow jona?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal / Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.