Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa (32742 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by modath(f): 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
Uncletony:

I see. I dnt mean it ok?!..if u are ofended, am really sorry ok?!. One love dear.

Its cool.. take care.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Aussie(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ayo Oritshejafor boycotted Buhari's inauguration as though he travelled out of the country as he was represented at the event, not knowing he is very much within the country but chose to be with the former president. Is this than man all Christians are following? Being the president of PFN.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Aussie(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
CAN president rather.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by heyiamjosh(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
God bless you sir! We appreciate you. You are still one of the best Nigeria's president.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by CharlesPhc: 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
Saw this on someone's wall

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Bush4u: 8:40pm On May 31, 2015
Jonathan God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by eleko1: 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
Jona indeed tried his best but those miserable peeps in his company(Diezani,Okupe,FFk,Mama Okonjo,Peace,Pa Fix it,FAYOSE etc)/party wrecked him.I'll missed his Bloom Blom phat son.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by shamsuRana(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
When a miscellaneous Ediot like this changes his bad name to a worse one.

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Crixina(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
modath:
Why on earth does mama piss find it so difficult to dress elegantly or classy , ...cost is not the same as fit!!

She has a bit of girth and someone should have gently pointed out to her that her over adorned clothes makes her look like a peacock in full bloom...
but a peacock in full bloom looks cute angry
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by invectives(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
holatin:
the only thing worth been thankful for his life is been alive with his wife after that nothing else cus he is disease that attacked Nigeria for 6 years.

I pray God help buhari in treating the rot he left

GEJ - hero to the retardeen and retardeeness
Rot in Hell you Nonentity.Vile cretin.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by holatin(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
invectives:
Rot in Hell you Nonentity.Vile cretin.
go and die
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by garlicrey(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
G. R. A

Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by tete7000(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
modath:
Why on earth does mama piss find it so difficult to dress elegantly or classy , ...cost is not the same as fit!!

She has a bit of girth and someone should have gently pointed out to her that her over adorned clothes makes her look like a peacock in full bloom...

One of the things we need to learn to do in life is to accept people for who they are. They say you don't teach an old dog a new trick. Mama piss has been dressing like that since God knows when and your complaint here won't change the old woman. That's her style and since her husband and people that matter most in her life don't complaint, the rest of us just have to let them be. My submission
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by tete7000(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2015
Aussie:
Ayo Oritshejafor boycotted Buhari's inauguration as though he travelled out of the country as he was represented at the event, not knowing he is very much within the country but chose to be with the former president. Is this than man all Christians are following? Being the president of PFN.

Are we sure he was invited? Maybe, maybe not, we don't know and we shouldnt be quick to judge people. Or because he is the CAN president, can he just gate crashed? Is he the first CAN president to not have attended an inauguration? We need to be careful how we jumped into conclusion regarding certain issues. Whether he was there or not, the ceremony successfully held, a christian cleric was found who prayed. It was not only Oritsajefor prayer God listens to, we might really not needed him there.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Dignitygab(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2015
May the Lord guide ur steps Sir...
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by vikyno(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
modath:

Out of point. pls say something else. Lobbish!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by capip120(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2015
Nasri100:

Mr Illiterate. Buhari resumes office officially tomorrow. He is powerless till Monday. I blame Nigeria's educational system, these simple simple facts you don't know. Don't drag me into Nigerian politics because am not a fan. Just correcting your dumb logic.
Yes am Mr. Iliterate but it doesn't change the fact that I'm more literate than Your whole generations.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by capip120(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2015
Nasri100:

Mr Illiterate. Buhari resumes office officially tomorrow. He is powerless till Monday. I blame Nigeria's educational system, these simple simple facts you don't know. Don't drag me into Nigerian politics because am not a fan. Just correcting your dumb logic.
Yes am Mr. Iliterate but it doesn't change the fact that I'm more literate than Your whole generations. grin
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Sunnytech91: 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
I wish you all d best my President.... D best Nigeria ever had as a President.... I you sir!!!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Sunnytech91: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
I wish you all d best my President.... D best Nigeria ever had as a President.... I you love sir!!!
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by dotwyz: 10:28pm On May 31, 2015
MAMA PEACE PLS SPEAK AWAY UR SORROW WHILE OGA JONA WILL CLUE AWAY HIS OWN. grin
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Virus777: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
Even pastor Bling bling dey there. grin
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by themodernman: 10:52pm On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:

To All Using WuruWuru to make First Page posts:
You should RECEIVE this sense as a gift .. shocked

This is what we Yourbas call "ifoti oloyi" as in "turn-around slap".
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by ignis: 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
Welcome back home.... it is not easy
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by Cityguy: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Whether you people like it or not, he's in the class of ex-presidents all over the world. His salaries are going to take care of him and his family till he dies. He's recognised all over the world and how he's seen is a matter of personal opinion. We have seen him, his performance, his successes and flaws. We have an 'angel' on the throne now. Let's see if he'll be this revered and loved in months to come. Then we'll compare note and see what 'shenji' we have left. To those saying he left Abuja to Otuoke, where would he have returned to even if he won second term? Where's OBJ? Babangida and Abdusallam? Shagari nko? Iranu abasha!!! Ko soro n beyen.
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by kuroben4real: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2015
holatin:
the only thing worth been thankful for his life is been alive with his wife after that nothing else cus he is disease that attacked Nigeria for 6 years.

I pray God help buhari in treating the rot he left

GEJ - hero to the retardeen and retardeeness
Wash ur tongue, all this one na to get popularity abi likes? People like u are not useful atall, because u are totally clueless, u are the set of people why this name is made for
Re: Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa by holatin(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
kuroben4real:
Wash ur tongue, all this one na to get popularity abi likes? People like u are not useful atall, because u are totally clueless, u are the set of people why this name is made for
wash kee ?
with omo or klin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos As PDP Campaigns In Kano Municipal / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) / Yahaya Bello To Southern Governors: Buhari Has Restructured Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.