Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (39510 Views)

Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Gbangbalicious: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Pics or it didn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Realist2: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
folabayo1:
Wike dike wateva
Just get to work and stop ranting undecided

I believe you were aware that just last week Amaechi were saying that there is Nothing for gov.Wike in the govt.house, that he Amaechi will see how Wike will Function well in the Govt. House, Couple with the fact that he was dashing out Lcd tv, cars and other furniture wares.
One beginning to ask, is this Amaechi normal at all, thought he was fighting GEJ and for Riverians, does he look back at all or has advisers??. Everyone has forgotten wat happened at election and has moved forward but never Amaechi. If it were possible,Amaechi would've set the govt.house ablaze, after trying all he could to stop Wike swearing in through court judgment and hence couldn't have the grace to hand over to Wike.
Amaechi though everybody may forgive you but some of us would not forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Just Yesterday, we saw Wike's official car on the front page.

Where did it come from?

Wike should use his short time in office to improve the lives of the people of Rivers state instead of lying and embarrassing himself

Does he need PROTECTION ??

That is Wike's personal car. He had it since before the elections. The plate number was 'N.E.W'

Trust me, he isn't lying. The same was done to the deputy governor's lodge as well. Even curtains were removed!!
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.
Wike is just being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Utchman1: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Too petty if this story is true. Well, let us wait for Amaechi to respond.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Popemax(m): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Acekidc4:
Why is this Wike Ranting Na
plz he's not ranting...I saw for my self....even tables,chairs....washing mechine everything was removed....Ameachi is a disgrace to Rivers people....
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Popemax(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Wike is just being silly. He is currently the governor. If he is so sure of his allegations, let him petition his security agents and ask the state lawyers to get to work in prosecuting Amaechi for theft.
It's also possible that wikes thug probably did the looting as soon as Amaechi left knowing fully well that wike will replace them and pin it down on amaechi.
stop accusing Wike wrongly and mind u nothing like thugs here.....Ameachi looted everything is very clear here in phc...stop talking from ur room plz what type of hatred is this kwanu haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by sss2015: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by smileswil: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2015
Wike b slow in tlkin nonsense for u hv bt little tym to spend in dat office cus we never gav u our mandate note
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2015
APC is harboring a common thief. Very soon, the Driver General will steal their car tyre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Realist2: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Teespice:

I wonder why he can't shut up and face the task ahead of him.

old man ranting like a 5 year old child.

Shippo,when Amaechi were making news headlines on daily basis, saying this and that you never said anything,the BITTERNESS which consumed Amaechi can make him do anything including putting charm for Wike.
DO You KNOW THAT its ONLY AMAECHI that WAS AT THE EAGLES SQUARE WHEN HE SUPPOSE TO HAND OVER TO HIS SUCCESSOR?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by ayusco85(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tribunal cannot remove d Wike we voted for and install Dakuku dat didn't get upto 100k votes,even if d election is conducted 100 times again,Wike and Pdp would stil win!

Who cares?
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by robosky02(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2015
sanandreas:
Fighting corruption should start with amaechi
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by simplynola(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2015
In short, just say you want to allocate billions for the renovation so there will be excuse for you to loot.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Popemax:
stop accusing Wike wrongly and mind u nothing like thugs here.....Ameachi looted everything is very clear here in phc...stop talking from ur room plz what type of hatred is this kwanu haba

What do u know? i should stop accusing Wike but WIke can accuse Amaechi when he has the powers to prosecute him. Some of Amaechis former colleagues like suswan and lamido av flown abroad but he is still around. Let Wike shut his putrid mouth and prosecute him if he is being truthful.
Eediot, am based here in PH and i have known the thuggish wike right from his Obiakpor days.
What is clear in PH today that Amaechi looted? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Popemax:
plz he's not ranting...I saw for my self....even tables,chairs....washing mechine everything was removed....Ameachi is a disgrace to Rivers people....

Demdem:

Wike should prosecute Amaechi if he is sure of himself. He no longer has immunity.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by robosky02(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2015
bmos:

GIVE US PHOTO EVIDENCE OR SHUT UP FOR GOD'S SAKE

if you can come visit gov, house in rivers and see for yourself. most of the ex-governor aids moved away with furnitures and cars... overnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by strongerthaneva(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
babasanti:

Comment of a BIG FOOL
comment of of big idiot from fool island...
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Chiaka(f): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Well said

Agwoden:
No wonder he didnt want to hand over properly. Thank God the virus carrying Judas have been uninstalled in Niger delta. Imagine stealing your people blind just to be clapped for by outsiders.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2015
yes na, he must collect his share of national cake. cheesy

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2015
wike should by his own furniture abi he no knw road to market. wink

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Chiaka(f): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Just Yesterday, we saw Wike's official car on the front page.

Where did it come from?

Wike should use his short time in office to improve the lives of the people of Rivers state instead of lying and embarrassing himself

Does he need PROTECTION ??

They borrowed the Vehicles!
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by vircious: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2015
robosky02:

Rubish, what else will he do apart from trying very hard to tanish Amechi's name. Wike my foot

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/31/rivers-wike-says-it-may-take-three-months-for-him-to-operate-from-government-house/
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Chiaka(f): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2015
kaeforum:
wike should by his own furniture abi he no knw road to market. wink

That's government property Rivers state government property Ameachi stole
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Jorussia:
.This wike is simply overrating himself, who he think he is self? Must he always come out to lambast amaechi at every given opportunity? he should not forget that He was once a right hand of amaechi,and as such he is guilty of every form of corruption allegations he is levelling against amaechi.It was widely reported in some news media online, that his god mother,packed upto cutleries out of aso rock,as he heard buhari complaining about her action.

You talk like a common thief also
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Jorussia(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You talk like a common thief also
let's comment here brother without sentiments. I will Nv support stealing, but i don't like people over rating themselves.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2015
macfarland:
B-U-S-T-E-D The details of a secret meeting between Buhari and some northern leaders has been revealed. This meeting took place at the presidential villa last night Saturday, 30th May, 2015. These northern leaders told Buhari not to make the kind of mistake Dr Jonathan made by not massively developing the Niger Delta, they said he focused on the transformation of the entire country, believing that he (Dr Jonathan) will secure a second term in office to massively develop Niger Delta. They asked Buhari to treat the north, mostly north-west and north-east like everyday is his last day in office, citing the long absence of a northerner at the helm of affairs. They made eight demands from Buhari, which are. Appointment of core northern Muslims in to key positions in the country. Extra financial support for the 19 northern states. Amnesty for boko haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths. To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state. To build another refinery in Kano state. To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency. To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency. And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party(APC) and the western countries. Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he his not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries. Because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan. The meeting had in attendance, governors el Rufai, Amino Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kaduna, Katsina and Kano respectively. Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Commossie, Adamu Ciroma, Yosuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje.
CC: chessboard
I will keep this close as the day passes by
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Teespice(f): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Realist2:

Shippo,when Amaechi were making news headlines on daily basis, saying this and that you never said anything,the BITTERNESS which consumed Amaechi can make him do anything including putting charm for Wike.
DO You KNOW THAT its ONLY AMAECHI that WAS AT THE EAGLES SQUARE WHEN HE SUPPOSE TO HAND OVER TO HIS SUCCESSOR?

hippo, does it make any difference.

let him stop talking and face the task ahead of him.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Reyginus:
I believe you stay in Rivers. I want to ask, was there an election in Rivers State or otherwise? I have been getting contradicting reports.

No there was no election, what you have in Rivers was what you have in other states like Lagos, KANO, kATSINA, kaduna, Borno, Jigawa and other Northern states.... Imagin the question , was there election?, no! there was selection and we have selected WIKE,.... Amaechi Yoruba supporters can Go and Die if they want. Do you know that a PDP agent was behead at Ahoda and it was reported in the news yet its only PDP that committed atrocities, i am not partisan but I hate hypocrites.
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Popemax(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

What do u know? i should stop accusing Wike but WIke can accuse Amaechi when he has the powers to prosecute him. Some of Amaechis former colleagues like suswan and lamido av flown abroad but he is still around. Let Wike shut his putrid mouth and prosecute him if he is being truthful.
Eediot, am based here in PH and i have known the thuggish wike right from his Obiakpor days.
awwww me Eediot??sorry bro so where do u reside in ph?
Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

He is only around to see if he will be given " Driver General" of Nigeria grin grin grin.... I am from PH City and Amaechi has looted everything including INSIGNIA crested on the wall of River state Government house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Popemax:
awwww me Eediot??sorry bro so where do u reside in ph?

COWARD he will never tell you grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.