Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House (1897 Views)

Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by dainformant(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has accused the administration of the immediate past governor, Rotimi Amaechi of vandalism and looting as he took leaders of the state on a tour of the Government House, Port Harcourt, on Monday. The Governor took the leaders to the Residential Quarter, Offices and the Banquet Hall where key furniture, televisions and electrical accessories were allegedly vandalised by the former administration.

Source>>> http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-governor-wike-conducts-leaders.html

Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by Nellizzy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
lemme know when it reach fp
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by madridguy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
If this is real then Amechi lack spirit of sportsmanship....After eating you now decided to break plate for others not to eat...very childish act.... The general of common sense need to apologize for this act....Politics is not do or die affair.....You WIN TODAY AND LOSS TOMORROW.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by kodded(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
buhari should keep his distance with this lunatic ......... angry undecided

.........i dont know what will happen to buhari if he (buhari) snub ameachi for ministerial post undecided undecided

................in a sane world this mad man should be in yaba left

#pathetic undecided undecided undecided

Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by buygala(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
How can a whole Governor be this petty? .... Anyway, once a thug, always a thug ... embarassed ...

On the other hand, it's very possible that Amaechi did not personally or give an order that the government house be stripped this naked.... Considering that Amaechi had since attached himself to our present 'I will'' President, his staff and other hangers-on in the government house may have decided to help themselves to some of the government house's furniture and fittings... After all, "Goverment Property na our property" grin

Whichever way, Amaechi is still to blame undecided ... If it was his staff and not him that vandalized the house, then that means he didn't take proper steps to preserve the Government House for his successor, by giving the proper orders and imposing the proper sanctions angry
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
some dogs have already opened threads on nairaland to defend the judas of ubima .

hope they can show their face here and continue their stupidity.

animals in human skin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rotimi the mad dog

The great judas of ubiam

Fit only for the dustbins of rivers state

Proudly show casing his criminality to the world

The most corrupt of the outgoing governors

Never knew he could descend so low

He even took the rugs

What an embrassment

Pa buhari must hear this

Thank God his chapter has been closed

Useless thing

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by loomer: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
To what end?
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by richidinho(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi is heartless

No wonder the good feefle of Livers state rejected him, Hon.Rotimi Judas Amaechi
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by martyns303(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Let me start by saying I am not supporting any Nigerian political office holder as I have no confidence in any.

That been said, it will be illogical for anyone to think Amaechi will come or send people to start looting furnitures and electronics.

Normally when there is a change of Government, there is an allocation for new furnitures for the in coming government, most staffs know this and don't wait for the right process and so as they are moving personal belongings of the outgoing office holder they loot what they can. Some also know they are likely to be replaced and so use the opportunity to get their hands on as much as they can.

Now speaking from a known fact, I have a friend who's mom is a permanent cook in Government house, this people don't buy food in their house as the mom collects from the government house, and whenever there is a change in Government, she brings home most kitchen items, ranging from gas cookers, freezers, etc.
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by eightsin(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi had to go with everything in government house because it belongs to everyone not for anybody.

What am I saying? This doesn't just mak sense. Pardon me, I need a lil sleep. I will be back much later
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
for what is worth, I really didn't like that Ameachi of a guy. I just admired his boldness and determination. but he is just too lousy like fayose and his eye service too much.

but all the same, wike, buy another one na; shey na ur money u wan spend ni?
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by pussygotlips: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na lie jooor,

all is set up just to get sympathy coz he knows his game will soon up.
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
i just dont like this wike guy. I dont know why! I was in phc yesterday and most people i spoke with didnt speak well of him. So how did he win with such margin This man ran the education ministry when Nigerian students experienced one of the longest ASUU strikes in d history of this country. The man reeks of gross incompetence!
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
when omehia was kicked out of government house by amaechi, he did the same thing, so no one should crucify him.
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by socialmediaman: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll rather reserve my comment till I hear Amaechi's side of the story...
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by socialmediaman: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll rather reserve my comment till I hear Amaechi's side of the story...
Re: See Photos Of The Alleged Vandalised Rivers State Government House by unikiloy: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari and Osibanjo inspected Aso Rock before inauguration day. Why didn't Wike inspect the Govt house on the day of swearing-in if he couldn't do it before 29thMay?. Why did he wait for two days after handing over before the so-called inspection?. We should know that they are 'polithieftians', and cannot be trusted So long as these two are not in good terms, any manner of allegation/s can come up from both sides, and caution should not be thrown to the wind when judging. Moreover Wike should focus more on how to stabilize Rivers Politics, and not tearing it to shrewds with these cheap, frivolous and childish strategy of purported and stage managed loothing/vandalization.

(1) (Reply)

Zik Cursed Nigerian Politicians Not Okadigbo / Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! / Breaking News; Militant Commanders To Lock Crude Oil Taps To The Jetty From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.