Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed (2447 Views)

See This Fearless Man Ride A Giant And Dangerous Ostrich Like A Horse / Video: Fearless Kids Easily Captures A Giant Snake With Their Bare Hands / HORROR !!! A Giant Snake Inside Toilet . (2) (3) (4)

See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:31pm On May 31, 2015
See the snake my roomie killed this night and before u ask I live in a swampy area...

Omo gabriel u be man!!!!..one orijin for u,my roomie killed d snake alone without a knife
The snake measured in at 12ft
Asabo meat on point this night

Still that igbo boy
Still repping aksu
Ikot-apkaden campus

*dear vc,this is what happens when u don't provide hostels for people

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2015
Y r they all seeing snakes

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by jantofubu(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
nd snake meat dey sweet
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
qbd2:
Y r they all seeing snakes

Babe na Godwin
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
jantofubu:
nd snake meat dey sweet

No dulling
Our neighbor na one confirm yoruba boy
We don dy roast am already
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by HungerBAD: 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
The way GEJ supporters are turning into Snakes these days.

Godwin.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:39pm On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:

Godwin.

No let orubebentosis catch u oo grin
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by Dahjhi: 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:

Godwin.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by Dahjhi: 10:44pm On May 31, 2015
tzoracle:
See the snake my roomie killed this night and before u ask I live in a swampy area...

Omo gabriel u be man!!!!..one orijin for u,my roomie killed d snake alone without a knife
The snake measured in at 12ft
Asabo meat on point this night

Still that igbo boy
Still repping aksu
Ikot-apkaden campus

*dear vc,this is what happens when u don't provide hostels for people
With a knife? How please? shocked
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2015
People taking selfies with snakes

It would be rats and bats grin
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:48pm On May 31, 2015
Dahjhi:
With a knife? How please? shocked

Without a knife,he used a nice 2by2
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by coogar: 10:50pm On May 31, 2015
you bunch of semi-illiterates are just destroying the wildlife in nigeria. at this rate, all these animals would be extinct in about 10 years. your grandkids would not get the opportunity to see the animals they read about in their story-books.

you live in the swamps - you are the one invading the natural habitat of the reptiles & yet you are killing them. not all snakes you see are poisonous. stop killing these reptiles for goodness sake. if it's because of hunger, find a can & beg on the streets.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:51pm On May 31, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
People taking selfies with snakes

It would be rats and bats grin

Ma nigga if na u u go do more
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:
you bunch of semi-illiterates are just destroying the wildlife in nigeria. at this rate, all these animals would be extinct in about 10 years. your grandkids would not get the opportunity to see the animals they read about in their story-books.

you live in the swamps - you are the one invading the natural habitat of the reptiles & yet you are killing them. not all snakes you see are poisonous. stop killing these reptiles for goodness sake. if it's because of hunger, find a can & beg on the streets.

Semi-illiterates....uhm I should have probably left it to kill me ba,as for invasion of privacy ask akpabio,that one no concern me

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by coogar: 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
tzoracle:

Semi-illiterates....uhm I should have probably left it to kill me ba,as for invasion of privacy ask akpabio,that one no concern me

you left the city & town to start living in the swamp. you shouldn't complain if you see snakes in your yard.
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by MizMyColi(f): 11:00pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:

you left the city & town to start living in the swamp. you shouldn't complain if you see snakes in your yard.

Yes, you're right, he ought to go give the snake a hug or a firm pat on the backundecided

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by Dahjhi: 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
tzoracle:

Without a knife,he used a nice 2by2
oh OK.
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:

That's where my uni is oo,not that I would just pack my bag and go to live inside a bush
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
OMG that's a really big snake. shocked

And he killed alone without a knife.
Your roommate is brave.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by xreal: 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
I will not comment, I want to sleep fine tonight.
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by coogar: 11:04pm On May 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes, you're right, he ought to go give the snake a hug or a firm pat on the backundecided

he shoulda just let the snake crawl away. pythons don't have venom. the poor snake was just looking for rats to eat.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by Adeoba10(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:

Lmao.... Bcus i wan conserve wildlife make i no conserve my own life? Since i no enter game Reserve go kill animal.... Abegi....

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by barnacle: 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
if all dis nairalanders takin selfies wit snakes were celebs,Selfie with a Snake would have become the rave of the moment
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
cococandy:
OMG that's a really big snake. shocked

And he killed alone with a knife.
Your roommate is brave.

It was actually without a knife dear.. smiley
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by jamex93(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
so na to dey kill snake remain for students now abi
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by MizMyColi(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:

he shoulda just let the snake crawl away. pythons don't have venom. the poor snake was just looking for rats to eat.

and come back some other time to hunt him?

Today, it's a python, a puff adder might be next.
Humans are well adapted when it comes to the use of their reflexes, some cower, other stay and face it.

No time to scrutinize, what the pretty snake was looking for.

It merely met its fate as a tresspasser.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by basisop(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
What old women pick with their hands in Idemmili. That snake doesn't have venom so don't see yourself as a hero.

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
jamex93:
so na to dey kill snake remain for students now abi

Baba... Make we wait make the thing scatter us ba
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by coogar: 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
MizMyColi:

and come back some other time to hunt him?

Today, it's a python, a puff adder might be next.
Humans are well adapted when it comes to the use of their reflexes, some cower, other stay and face it.

No time to scrutinize, what the pretty snake was looking for.

It merely met its fate as a tresspasser.

to be fair, they were the ones living in the swamp(the snake's own natural habitat).

Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by AfricanApple(f): 11:19pm On May 31, 2015
seems that use to sell snake before now grin
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by tzoracle: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
basisop:
What old women pick with their hands in Idemmili. That snake doesn't have venom so don't see yourself as a hero.

Nwanne m ebe a aburo idenmili ..ebe a bu ikot-apkaden
Re: See The GIANT Python,my Roomie Killed by MizMyColi(f): 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:

to be fair, they were the ones living in the swamp(the snake's own natural habitat).

I get your angle.

I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down / Woman Discovers She’s Been Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years In Port Harcourt! / 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness