Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? (2557 Views)

My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk / Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
There's this lady I met recently and in the course of our discussion complains seriously about her hubby not wanting to be close to her and whenever she complains, he promises to change yet it continues. They've been married for 3 years now without any issue. Medical test confirms hubby ok and the few times they've been close hubby performed well on bed. Hubby prefers to spend hours on fone making love and screaming than having it real with her. Initially she tot it was because he travelled then but even now that he's around he still wants it to continue via fone.

She's thinking of divorce cos her hubby is not ready to change. I cud only advise her to be patient promising to get back to her asap.

Nairalanders, pls what should she do and have you heard or experienced something like this before?

Matured advise pls.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by 80million1: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
PRAYER, dat wat she needs nt divorce
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bleble-swag:
PRAYER, dat wat she needs nt divorce
Everytime y'all keep saying prayer instead of tackling the problem. So u think she should just sit and pray den all will be well. Am not calling for a divorce but at least there are better ways of handling matters than ^^ suggested

3 Likes

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Kanwulia: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
"Having phone sexxx FOR HOURS AND SCREAMING"?
This wan pass me o! cheesy

. . . . still thinking. . . . grin

Sounds like a 'closet HOMO' to me ooooooooooooooo. . . .HIAHN!

Just use 'idea' tell her say she marry BI-SEXXXXUAL! Shikena! kiss
Only a man can make a fellow man SCREAM for hours on the phone IN THIS DAY AND AGE!!!
Women lost that kind of effect centuries ago!!! cheesy

Ask PASTOR ODULELE or BISHOP EDDY LONG! wink

1 Like

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
prayer answereth all things. if u ve a beta suggestion den bring it on.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Another kpekusing matter gone wrong again gringrin nothing wey daughter of eve no go see on top kpekus matter.this one na na phone intimacy shocked grin you sure say the guy no dey use you wean'k grin

by tomorrow na,another worse one go show.it is well grin
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by greatgod2012(f): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
@op, please, expantiate more on s*x phone, I don't really understand.

1 Like

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
If kpekus matter should pass kanwulia, then, what can I say

At this juncture, i want to conclude dt the two problems of our planet are money and sex!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, please, expantiate more on s*x phone, I don't really understand.
is lost!!
Hahahaha!!!

Kanwulia,dis one pass u 2
(No need going tru d post then)

Maybe as somebody said; pray.

1 Like

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by deols(f): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Orisirisi..

1 Like

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Atawewe27: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
alutacontinua: If kpekus matter should pass kanwulia, then, what can I say

At this juncture, i want to conclude dt the two problems of our planet are money and sex!

is kanwulia a prof in kpekus?
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by soulglo: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bleble-swag:
prayer answereth all things. if u ve a beta suggestion den bring it on.

Faith without works is dead. She can have all the faith in the world and speak in multiple tongues and nothing will happen if she is not taking action.

1 Like

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by andyanders: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Your husband is either a bisexual or he hs a spiritual problem where he has a spirit wife that satisfies his se-sual urge hence his attitude.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
soul_glo:

Faith without works is dead. She can have all the faith in the world and speak in multiple tongues and nothing will happen if she is not taking action.
Thank you very much. Some people on nairaland will advice u to pray if you tell them your hungry instead of them telling you to fucccc.king get a job

2 Likes

Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please, whats her physical hygiene like??Dirtiness is a libido killer.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
While in bed, dial his number and you guy get busy while you talk as well.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Haywhymido(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmm, 4 dis kind age wen dem need better knacking?? D lady shd seduce him, if it is possible n she av d strength she shd rape him abeg dey r married na, 4 3yrs no issue. Dat madman is hiding sumthin. Phone s*x my foot.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by addictiv(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Haywhymido: Hmmm, 4 dis kind age wen dem need better knacking?? D lady shd seduce him, if it is possible n she av d strength she shd rape him abeg dey r married na, 4 3yrs no issue. Dat madman is hiding sumthin. Phone s*x my foot.
isnt dat a punishable offense
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by lertee(f): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Some men are just wierd.
He could be bisexual that enjoys a fellow man's company better than the woman's.
He may not find the wife attractive again and prolly lost hope due to long time search for a baby.
Divorce isn't the first issue here,after you try to seduce him and he doesn't fall still then you can visit marriage counsellors or psychologist to have a heart discussion with him. He may be hiding something from you.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by dasparrow: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2013
@Post

The husband is ASEXUAL. People who are asexual have no desire for sex even in a strong marriage. If Nigerians will stop discriminating against single people, then we would not have asexual people in Nigeria getting married just to appease society.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Denispatrick(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Find a Psychologist in your area to help individuals and families by assessing, diagnosing and treating mental, emotional and behavioural issues including stressful life events, anxieties, fears, depression and relationship breakdowns.
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by mcdreeezy: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
this s.ex matter makes me sick and irritated, seriouslyembarassed
Re: Husband Prefers S*x Via Fone To Having It Real, What Should She Do? by Funnyguy83: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Forget OP , this is just a fairly tale. I bet .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Naming Ceremonies / Help,my Niece Is A Year And Seven Months Old But Can't Walk Yet / I Need Advice.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.