Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved (6000 Views)

Can I Refuse The Call Of God? / Why Do Atheists Attack Only Christians? / The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by urheme: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
read the book of Hebrew, they were saved by FAITH.

What faith does abraham have

One who pregnated his maid and could not take responsibility for it.

And solomon found faith in wemen,s lap grin ashawo kobo kobo. The only wisdon he has was to write his folishness down to teach us a lesson, so, i give him that.

Faith is evidence of things not seen but hoped for.

In those days they saw physical evidence of God as they claimed, so what faith are you refering

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Demmzy15(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
Allahu akbar, Allah is great among the 360 pagan gods in the kabba.
What's surprising is that Arab Christians call 'God' Allah, the Arabic Bible calls 'God' Allah! grin Ignorance is a disease! grin

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
urheme:

And solomon found faith in wemen,s lap grin ashawo kobo kobo. The only wisdon he has was to write his folishness down to teach us a lesson, so, i give him that.

In those days they saw physical evidence of God as they claimed, so what faith are you refering

first, it was Sarah that encourage Abraham to commit the acts, secondly solomon was obedient to God until pride and riches make him to sin, the time solomon was having affairs with women, by then he was worshipping other gods.

Roman 10:13-21
for, “EVERYONE who calls on the name of
the LORD WILL BE SAVED .”[ f]
14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them? 15
And how can anyone preach unless they
are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful
are the feet of those who bring good
news!”[ g]
16 But not all the Israelites accepted the
good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who
has believed our message?”[ h] 17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing
the message, and the message is heard
through the word about Christ. 18 But I
ask: Did they not hear? Of course they
did:
“Their voice has gone out into all the
earth,
their words to the ends of the world.”[i]
19 Again I ask: Did Israel not
understand? First, Moses says,
“I will make you envious by those who
are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that
has no understanding.”[ j]
20 And Isaiah boldly says,
“I was found by those who did not seek
me;
I revealed myself to those who did not
ask for me.”[ k]
21 But concerning Israel he says,
“All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people.”[l]

I believe this book of roman answer your question, verse 13 say everyone who called on the LORD will be saved.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by malvisguy212: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

What's surprising is that Arab Christians call 'God' Allah, the Arabic Bible calls 'God' Allah! grin Ignorance is a disease! grin
thank God you say the ARAB christians, that was there language , or do you want them to called God YEWEH? Hausa christians called God ubangiji. And hausa muslims called God ubangiji.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Demmzy15(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank God you say the ARAB christians, that was there language , or do you want them to called God YEWEH? Hausa christians called God ubangiji. And hausa muslims called God ubangiji.
Looks like you're confused, hope you've eaten today?! embarassed
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:
No other way except through Christ Jesus.
are you tpia1? How many accounts do you always have?
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Empiree: 2:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Demmzy15:
Allahu AKBAR, this is truth. I pray others heart could be softened like that of 'frosbel'. I've never encountered frosbel, but from what I'm seeing here, he's actually a cool guy! grin
His trouble with islam/muslims was x3 ifeann. His counterparts are olabowale, lagosShia. I was watched their debates. I didnt contribute. But I'd few words with him last year. He was a pain in the neck grin Thank God for him. He's cooling off, softens his heart and perhaps receiving Allah's Rahman

Yadoctora:

He probably found the truth about Christianity as he got too deep being a Christian. Hopefully, davidylan will follow suit. Maybe they'll find the answers in Islam.
Lol
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 02, 2015
frosbel:
I believe that all God fearing and honourable people irrespective of religious orientation will be saved into the new kingdom.

The idiocy that only a select group of people are dear to God is akin to supremacist ideology and is counter-productive to the peaceful and loving coexistence between all men.

Christians have totally missed the point and keep condemning and judging other men to a so called hell when the truth is that God is not a Christian and knows of no such religion. God only knows and honours those who practice goodness , equity , fairness and love.

Those deluded ones who keep living like the devil and claim the blood of Jesus as a legal loophole will be in for a shocker.

I will rather be friends with a Muslim who loves his fellow man than a Christian who slanders, insults and humiliates others

Remember ; God sees the heart and not the 'mouth' !

John 3:16. I think the technical term for all those "practices" outside of Jesus is described as filthy rags (also known as self righteousness).

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by plaetton: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
urheme:

Ehhm, correction sir. Solomon didn't author anything.
The entire book of proverbs was plagerized, no, stolen from an ancient Egyptian book called The Precepts Of Ptah-Hotep, the high priest of Ptah, that predates King Solomon by thousands of years.

Ptah was the father of Egyptian gods, The Heavenly father, Their supreme god.

Ptah is likely the root word for Ju-piter, the formost of the heavens, and also from whence we get the name Peter, a name of a disciple who is believed to have founded the church of the Roman fathers, priests of the heavenly father, whose headquarters was built, and today still standing atop the ancient temple of Ju-Piter.
All roads lead back to Egypt.

The ancient hebrew scribes were master plagerists who copied and plagerized every ancient scriptures from every culture they came into contact with.
They just simply substituted their tribal deity, Yahweh, in place of the deities of their cultural and religious benefactors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by esere826: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
frosbel:
I believe that all God fearing and honourable people irrespective of religious orientation will be saved into the new kingdom.

The idiocy that only a select group of people are dear to God is akin to supremacist ideology and is counter-productive to the peaceful and loving coexistence between all men.

Christians have totally missed the point and keep condemning and judging other men to a so called hell when the truth is that God is not a Christian and knows of no such religion. God only knows and honours those who practice goodness , equity , fairness and love.

Those deluded ones who keep living like the devil and claim the blood of Jesus as a legal loophole will be in for a shocker.

I will rather be friends with a Muslim who loves his fellow man than a Christian who slanders, insults and humiliates others

Interesting

You probably should do some research on what SAVE actually means and then share your findings with us
Questions you could mull on are: what did Adam, Abraham, David, the jews of old and the apostles understand as SAVE? Was their definition of SAVE always the same for each period in history?

is SAVE as understood by them same as what a majority of us understand it to be now?

I am not going to ask about what God defines SAVE as. Because there might be too much varying interpretations of it

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by urheme: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
plaetton:

Ehhm, correction sir. Solomon didn't author anything.
The entire book of proverbs was plagerized, no, stolen from an ancient Egyptian book called The Precepts Of Ptah-Hotep, the high priest of Ptah, that predates King Solomon by thousands of years.

Ptah was the father of Egyptian gods, The Heavenly father, Their supreme god.

Quite insightful sir,

You are a good reader, some cultures are worse than religion, if anything does not support equity justice and good conscience, i don't support it.

Whether a religion is stolen or not, its practices must be fair for all, but it seems religion has failed us from all ramification

Ptah is likely the root word for Ju-piter, the formost of the heavens, and also from whence we get the name Peter, a name of a disciple who is believed to have founded the church of the Roman fathers, priests of the heavenly father, whose headquarters was built, and today still standing atop the ancient temple of Ju-Piter.
All roads lead back to Egypt.

The ancient hebrew scribes were master plagerists who copied and plagerized every ancient scriptures from every culture they came into contact with.
They just simply substituted their tribal deity, Yahweh, in place of the deities of their cultural and religious benefactors.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by urheme: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
malvisguy212:
first, it was Sarah that encourage Abraham to commit the acts, secondly solomon was obedient to God until pride and riches make him to sin, the time solomon was having affairs with women, by then he was worshipping other gods.

Roman 10:13-21
for, “EVERYONE who calls on the name of
the LORD WILL BE SAVED .”[ f]
14 How, then, can they call on the one
they have not believed in? And how can
they believe in the one of whom they
have not heard? And how can they hear
without someone preaching to them? 15
And how can anyone preach unless they
are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful
are the feet of those who bring good
news!”[ g]
16 But not all the Israelites accepted the
good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who
has believed our message?”[ h] 17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing
the message, and the message is heard
through the word about Christ. 18 But I
ask: Did they not hear? Of course they
did:
“Their voice has gone out into all the
earth,
their words to the ends of the world.”[i]
19 Again I ask: Did Israel not
understand? First, Moses says,
“I will make you envious by those who
are not a nation;
I will make you angry by a nation that
has no understanding.”[ j]
20 And Isaiah boldly says,
“I was found by those who did not seek
me;
I revealed myself to those who did not
ask for me.”[ k]
21 But concerning Israel he says,
“All day long I have held out my hands
to a disobedient and obstinate people.”[l]

I believe this book of roman answer your question, verse 13 say everyone who called on the LORD will be saved.

Blame the woman??

Nonsense!!!

Don't even quote me again

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by plaetton: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=urheme post=34350331][/quote]

If you read the precepts of Ptah-hotep, you would be marveled at the very deep levels of commitment to moral and ethical justice enshrined in Egyptian religious philosophy thousands of years before moses's 10 commandments, and Jesus's injunction to love thy neighbor as thyself.

In fact, the 10 commandments itself is copied and plagerized verbatim from the laws of Maat, the Egyptian God of truth and equity.

The religions of today cannot uphold any genuinely high moral and ethical standards, because they are fake, and contrived on selfish ambitions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by urheme: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
plaetton:

If you read the precepts of Ptah-hotep, you would be marveled at the very deep levels of commitment to moral and ethical justice enshrined in Egyptian religious philosophy thousands of years before moses's 10 commandments, and Jesus's injunction to love thy neighbor as thyself.

In fact, the 10 commandments itself is copied and plagerized verbatim from the laws of Maat, the Egyptian God of truth and equity.

The religions of today cannot uphold any genuinely high moral and ethical standards, because they are fake, and contrived on selfish ambitions.

You can imagine undecided

They said moses collected the ten commandment direct from God "hand to hand" now there is serious problem in the land and we need more laws from the same source to regulate them and no body has been able to go to God and collect more.

We have been scamed

3 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by vooks: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
frosbel:

Frosbel is back with more rants.
Why do you believe in God in the first place?
What is God?
SonofLucifer, you have a candidate here, teach him all about Lucifer or any other God that rocks his world
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by unphilaz(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ubenedictus:

heheheheh,

frosbel, what a jorney you have made since I have discussed with you, from a fundamentalist protestant Christian to a simple protestant Christian then a pseudo messianic Jew after you rejected the complete authentiicity of the new tesatament and now you seem to be landing around the shores of humanism, secularism and modernism.

I wish you well on you jorney.

So you don't think disbelief is a sin?

summary of frosbel shocked shocked shocked

frosbel,

fundamentalist protestant Christian
||
\/
a simple protestant Christian
||
\/
a pseudo messianic Jew after you rejected the complete authentiicity of the new tesatament and
||
\/
humanism, secularism and modernism.
||
\/
? ? ?

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by unphilaz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ifeann:

[size=14pt]

Yeah this is a valid question and the God I worship, I believe is just enough, loving enough and omniscient enough to sort that out.
Please show me one bible passage that says that people who have NOT heard about the gospel will go to hell. There is none. However a certain Arabic/Islamic god won't even recognise u if u don't have an Arabic name.
[/size]

ifeann grin grin grin abeg show us where e dey oh!

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by unphilaz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ifeann:

I am well Acquainted with Frosbel, He did a lot of nice work exposing Islam and mohammed.

That he has questions about his religion is normal. There is no rule not to ask questions in Christianity only Islam forbids asking questions.

Quran 5:101
" O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing."
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ubenedictus(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
unphilaz:

summary of frosbel shocked shocked shocked

frosbel,

fundamentalist protestant Christian
||
\/
a simple protestant Christian
||
\/
a pseudo messianic Jew after you rejected the complete authentiicity of the new tesatament and
||
\/
humanism, secularism and modernism.
||
\/
? ? ?

stop yabbing frosbel, I believe he'll get i right at last.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by italo: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015

Can't believe this is Frosbel.

After all those years of insulting Islam and Muslims

And condemning Catholics to hell.

Now the Catholic doctrine has remained the same, but Frosbel's doctrine has been flip-flopping and is gravitating back to Catholic doctrine.

Catechism of the Catholic Church 847:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

Rom 2:14 When Gentiles, who do not possess the law, do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves. 15 They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, to which their own conscience also bears witness; and their conflicting thoughts will accuse or perhaps excuse them 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God, through Jesus Christ, will judge the secret thoughts of all.

I laugh in Latin.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by unphilaz(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Ubenedictus:

stop yabbing frosbel, I believe he'll get i right at last.

no, i just brought out the summary in a picture form, nevertheless, there is hope for him...i offer a prayer for him
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ubenedictus(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
italo:

Now the Catholic doctrine has remained the same, but Frosbel's doctrine has been flip-flopping and is gravitating back to Catholic doctrine.

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

Rom 2:14 When Gentiles, who do not possess the law, do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves. 15 They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, to which their own conscience also bears witness; and their conflicting thoughts will accuse or perhaps excuse them 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God, through Jesus Christ, will judge the secret thoughts of all.

I laugh in Latin.
hmmmm!
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Syncan(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
italo:

I laugh in Latin.

Let's hope he doesn't renounce his position if he sees this.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Ifeann:

Oh really,

How did mohammed die.
He was poisoned by Aisha. Lolz, Just kidding.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by ihedinobi2: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2015
frosbel:

Why did you share this, texanomaly?
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Ubenedictus(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Syncan:

Let's hope he doesn't renounce his position if he sees this.

yeah, frobel hates anything catholic. He'll probably reject anything that has "Catholic" attached to it.

Make I wait and see
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
frosbel:

Lol, salvation by works. You're on track frosb, you were warned.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by texanomaly(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Why did you share this, texanomaly?

Because I happen to agree with some of it. Especially this:

frosbel:

I believe the Bible is a good guide in some ways. I don't believe the books in the Bible have been translated correctly, or even if the men who chose the books were inspired to choose those particular books.

Too many men have done the picking and choosing. Too many men have chosen words to replace those words they were unsure of the translation of. Too many men have replaced words that there wasn't a word for in their language.

I have never believed in only Heaven or Hell. I believe the God of this Earth wants All to return to him, and has prepared "mansions" accordingly. I do believe there will be a judgement. He will judge. Thank God it's not my job, there or here, to judge others.

Even those who don't worship Christ will have a place in Gods kingdom. Where that will be I don't know. I don't believe it will be in eternal torment.

Before you start quoting Bible verses, don't bother. I'm well aware of its contents.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by ihedinobi2: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
texanomaly:

Because I happen to agree with some of it. Especially this:

I believe the Bible is a good guide in some ways. I don't believe the books in the Bible have been translated correctly, or even if the men who chose the books were inspired to choose those particular books.

Too many men have done the picking and choosing. Too many men have chosen words to replace those words they were unsure of the translation of. Too many men have replaced words that there wasn't a word for in their language.

I have never believed in only Heaven or Hell. I believe the God of this Earth wants All to return to him, and has prepared "mansions" accordingly. I do believe there will be a judgement. He will judge. Thank God it's not my job, there or here, to judge others.

Even those who don't worship Christ will have a place in Gods kingdom. Where that will be I don't know. I don't believe it will be in eternal torment.

Before you start quoting Bible verses, don't bother. I'm well aware of its contents.

Why do you expect me to quote Bible verses? I thought you know how I discuss religion. Do I quote verses out of hand especially when someone has expressed a lack of confidence in the Bible as we know it? You give me far less credit than I deserve. Why exactly is that?

To the issue, "Christian who slanders, insults and humiliates others" is an example of an oxymoron, don't you think? What is a Christian other than a human being who lives like Christ or, at least, is devoted to living like Christ? We don't need a Bible verse to establish that, do we? A Christian who does all that stuff frosbel described is a false Christian just like a dollar bill that fails to exhibit all the qualities expected of one produced by your Federal Reserve is a fake bill. It is really very wrong to speak as frosbel did because he defines Christianity without clear reference to the Christ from whom it derives.

About the Bible as a guide, consider this: every discipline, every art, every expression of life has some authority that defines standards regarding it. You, for instance, teach English and creative writing as far as I know. You refer to some authority or authorities to shape every idea you convey or express. If life has an author then that author is not unlikely to set standards in line with their purpose for inventing life. If the author did that then the author would necessarily have to assume the responsibility to preserve those standards in all clarity or else it would be unjust to demand that or expect those they create to live up to them. Assuming that God did in fact give a guide to us in the Bible, he would then be responsible to preserve it pristine and easily communicable and understandable to the least human or else he would be a most unjust God to expect everyone to live according to it.

For this reason, it makes no sense to me that we should assume that God neglected to ensure that during translation and compilation the Bible's quality was always preserved. If God were a being limited by time in that he could die and be absent from events like those then it would be expected that his standards would fall into ruin but he is necessarily an eternal being and everything that exists is directly or indirectly his invention. So it is contrary to reason that he did not preserve the Bible whole regardless by whose hands it was handled.

You have said that "too many men" did such and such but have you thought about it? How many is too many? How did you decide that those who handled the Bible were too many? How many would be ideal?

Finally, do you notice that you are picking and choosing what to believe? You deliberately reject the Bible as an authority to define your beliefs. But you subscribe to Christianity - or Christ Jesus, if you prefer. That raises the question: 'what defines your beliefs as a Christian?' Also, why are you convinced that God wants anyone or everyone to return and that there is more than Heaven and Hell? Are you inventing these beliefs yourself or are you receiving advice from another source? In either case, why do you find it easier to believe your source (whether it is yourself or some external source) than the Bible? I am not asking about your lack of confidence in the Bible, I'm asking about your confidence in what you do derive your beliefs from.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
frosbel:

I have only 2 questions for you ;

1. Why is it that people who lived in the Igbo land before Christianity ( I can only speak for my tribe ) were more honourable , truthful , content and loving to their fellow brother ? These days , the more churches we have the more we lose trust, love and integrity. Something is wrong somewhere.

2. What will happen to all my ancestors who never heard about Jesus for thousands of years before the missionaries came and why did God wait for so long for the gospel to reach them. I think this is a valid question.

Read : Isaiah 66:2 and

Our personal views can't change what God has directed in His word. It is best to look to Him and rely on him prov 3:5,6.

Do ur best to do His will, God is a just God, He would do what is necessary to see that those ancestors are handled justly. Deut 32:4

Just do ur part, and live the rest for Jah.

Remember, there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous Acts 24:15. So, those ancestors can possibly be among.
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by DrLazDevitan: 5:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Ifeann:

Neither is the decision up to you nor does what u think or believe matter.

I would imagine that Good people who never heard of Christ and left this world would Not be condemned to eternal damnation.

But if u hear of Christ, read his message and are exposed to his gospel then u put yourself in a tight spot when u reject him. Most especially Muslims that reject the gospel for mohammed's fallacies.

This is my opinion btw, and it doesn't matter on this subject.

Ultimately, Its the creators decision.

What is good?

Who is good?

Tell one person that is good and not an enemy to another!
Re: I Refuse To Believe That Only 'Christians' Are Saved by focus95: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
lolzzz, cnt just help laughing at u guys. wat prisely is wrong wit we nowadays Christians? truly d end of d world is actually at d door. wen do u guys nw started doubting wat came out of jesus mouth? Jesus said h was d only way to father n to heaven, are u telling m dat jesus was out of his sense wen he said dis @op? oh! maybe u'v been waved away tru deceitful teaching of people aren't serving same God wit u dat bible was written out of wat were nt true and u call yrselves Christians u guys are doubting saviour in christ. u no longer fear of christ's words kos there is no where is written in holy bible dat if u act against lord's words, lord will chop off yr head,hands as stipulated by other religions in which u knw very well. bekus there is freedom in Christ nw u wana mis use it? now to yr questions. u dnt believ only tru Christ alone one can enter d kingdom of God? u don't read bible i doubt u even having bible let alone reading it, even if u read bible u av no holy spirit to interpret or explain better in u. do u knw during leadership of moses prophesy came abt jesus christ dat he wud save them from their suffering?,xamething applicable to other prophets' era. u said wat cud b portion of those dat had died b4 jesus came. do u remember jesus went to pit of death,collectd key from death,n took over d position of death n use opportunity to preach to deaths when he rescurratd? u further mentioned those dat didn't hear abt Jesus b4 they passed away. those people they might find grace if their hand works were good enough to b worthy of heaven. bt can u tell me hw one cud b good work-handedly wen he cudnt differentiate btwen good n bad,didnt knw God neither had holy spirit? even those dat knew God then still misbehaved at times let alone those dat didnt knw him at all. there is this quote which says not everybody can b saved, u sud jst b thanking God dat u found grace n had opportunity to hear whom Christ is b4 u will find yrself appeared b4 d temple of judgement where nothing like argument like this wu will even care or hear u out let alone arguing. u said the more churches are built the more immorality increases. yesssss I'm even happy its happening, glory b lord in highest for that. this really shows hw true jesus christ was nd is till nw cos he prophesied all those things as signs of end of d world nd its happening, do u really wana let dat get u out of d true race to heaven @op?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worship Is Simply Enough / A Must Read Short Conversation Between 2 Friends About Spiritual Father / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Remarries In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.