Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland (1046 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . / All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire / To All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
An Atheist is a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods. 
You don't believe until someone comes up to prove it to you. You believe in science and all but even your science cannot explain how life came to be nor how man itself came to be. If any atheist in the house can prove how man came to be then i'll drop my bible and beliefs. And if science truly understands life so well and prove we evolved from monkey let the so called scientist make us a child without particles of an existing being and let the child grow up like a normal human, grow old and die, they should make us a detailed clip not in pictures but video how man evolved from Apes and why have man not evolved into something else. Science explains Gravity to us but each time I jump I don't feel anything drag me down but yet I believe in this so called gravity, that's our (Christians) stands with God we can't see him, we can't feel him but we do believe in him. I've also come to notice that most of you keep referring to sick Africans, the dying children but non of you in your claim that God doesn't exist made reference to the healthy Africans the growing kids with ambitions, even the rich Europeans and Americans. Some of you would say "why would a God punish his sons in fire because their sins and reward others for their good deed" I want you to know this that God didn't write the constitution for the countries of the world yet all countries have punishment for anyone that goes astray and reward for those with good deeds. Dear Atheist I cannot prove the existence of my God to you because a spirit Being and you head bent on him being proven to you just cause you want to see him physically, you want us to produce to you a mortal and tell you he's our God but sorry he's not human he's not mortal I can't even imagine what he looks like. In all here's my advice if you don't believe in God what then are you scared of, go ahead do money rituals kill for money get rich, scam someone on the Internet, rob someone's home,  Live your life to the fullest, but no most of you wouldn't you scared, some would use the word "karma", how come you believe the karma word even though you've not seen or felt it and non of you have risen to disapprove what karma stands for, some of you would say it's not good to kill it's bad who taught you good from bad, who mad you believe one thing is good and the other is bad and why do you believe that. To my fellow HUMANS Believe in God and be holy that's how we make heaven and even when we die and it happens that there's no heaven we wouldn't be condemned still, if you don't believe and you die and there is a heaven am sure we both know what that means. Thanks
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Dahjhi: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2015
and please what's going on on ur dp?
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Anyi3(m): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2015
Dahjhi:
and please what's going on on ur dp?

As in eeh. On top this kain preaching dp de talk another thing

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by CrazyScientist: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
See your topic...then look at your D.P... grin
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by valmunich(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2015
I thought this nigga had something sensible to write undecided
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2015
I'm thinking that ₯ is adam and eve. Right? I'm non-religious by d way.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Phizzlephizz(m): 1:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Don't deviate from what I wrote to focus on my dp
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by onetrack(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2015
Phizzlephizz:
In all here's my advice if you don't believe in God what then are you scared of, go ahead do money rituals kill for money get rich, scam someone on the Internet, rob someone's home,...

Money rituals? Atheists generally don't believe in superstition. Money rituals don't work.

scam someone on internet, rob someone's home? Maybe I don't want to do that. I like helping people, not hurting them, so why would I do something I don't like to do?

Besides, if I wanted to scam someone, I'd probably become a pa$tor; it's much easier than doing scams on the internet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Ultimate001: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
onetrack:

Money rituals? Money rituals don't work.
bro, you may be living in denial afterall....
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2015
onetrack:

Money rituals? Atheists generally don't believe in superstition. Money rituals don't work.

scam someone on internet, rob someone's home? Maybe I don't want to do that. I like helping people, not hurting them, so why would I do something I don't like to do?

Besides, if I wanted to scam someone, I'd probably become a pa$tor; it's much easier than doing scams on the internet.

First, with the bolded statement above are you saying you acknowledge the fact these superstitions are most true but Atheist just don't belief in such. Bro if you say money ritual don't work permit me to say who ever told you that take him down to ijebu-ode and see if it would work or not and belief me he wouldn't have to be killed to make u money. The truth is you know money rituals work but you just don't belief in such,so is our stands as Christians. So I would tell it to you that you Atheist know God exists and is alive but the religion you've chosen teaches you to believe otherwise as our religion(christianity) teaches us to believe in God our creator and every other thing that doesn't glorify him we don't believe in but that doesn't mean we do not acknowledge the fact that such things exist.
And bro there are other things in article let's touch it or wat do u think
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Phizzlephizz:

First, with the bolded statement above are you saying you acknowledge the fact these superstitions are most true but Atheist just don't belief in such. Bro if you say money ritual don't work permit me to say who ever told you that take him down to ijebu-ode and see if it would work or not and belief me he wouldn't have to be killed to make u money.
This is still just plain superstition. . I wonder why all your money ritualists are nothing near rich like Bill Gates. . Since their money appears from no where and Bill Gates works for his, it should be normal that they would comfortably richer than Bill Gates, So why are they not even richer than Dangote talk more of Bill Gates? or even anything near rich like any Nigerian pastor?

By the way, give us one name of a ritualist you know?smiley
Phizzlephizz:

The truth is you know money rituals work but you just don't belief in such,so is our stands as Christians.
The truth is, we dont know if rituals work, we have never tried it before, as far as we know, its plain superstition.

@bolded is a fat lie, you very much believe it (You christians are equally as superstitious as everyone else in other religions if not more especially africans), if you didn't you wouldn't be arguing it works.

Phizzlephizz:

So I would tell it to you that you Atheist know God exists and is alive but the religion you've chosen teaches you to believe otherwise as our religion(christianity) teaches us to believe in God our creator and every other thing that doesn't glorify him we don't believe in but that doesn't mean we do not acknowledge the fact that such things exist.
Actually we dont know if God exists and same as you and that is why you need to believe by faith and not by sight wink. . . We just lack that faith to believe in what we are not sure of, that which has not and cannot be substantiated.

The day any God is proven, there won't be anything like faith anymore cus everyone will certainly know for sure not necessarily believe. and oh with that, we wont have thousands of other religions anymore cus everyone certainly will be sure of the God that exists and worship (if such a powerful being will still require/need worships and love) or at least be sure there is

Phizzlephizz:

Oh yes there are and some of them born out of plain misconception of what atheism means or entails and many assertions blatantly ridiculous and laughable like saying atheism believes in science, that is very wrong,

science is study and study is not a belief system. Am sure you studied Biology at least in S.S.1...So would anybody say you believe in science(biology?)

would have loved to addressed all of them, but am busy now. . .My boo is with me now..wink..lol..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Phizzlephizz:
An Atheist is a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

I'm so glad that at least, you got this definition right.

You don't believe until someone comes up to prove it to you. You believe in science and all but even your science cannot explain how life came to be nor how man itself came to be. If any atheist in the house can prove how man came to be then i'll drop my bible and beliefs. And if science truly understands life so well and prove we evolved from monkey let the so called scientist make us a child without particles of an existing being and let the child grow up like a normal human, grow old and die, they should make us a detailed clip not in pictures but video how man evolved from Apes and why have man not evolved into something else.

There's so much wrong with what you wrote here. For you to assume human evolution entails that we evolved from 'monkeys', I'll assume you've never read a biology book on that nor done any research concerning the topic.

Our inability to create life does not in anyway disprove evolution.

Asking for a video of man evolving is really hilarious and really says a lot. I don't know what you expect to see. 1000 generations of Homo sapiens and an analysis of each individual?

Science explains Gravity to us but each time I jump I don't feel anything drag me down but yet I believe in this so called gravity, that's our (Christians) stands with God we can't see him, we can't feel him but we do believe in him.

Not a good analogy. The fact that two bodies exert forces on each other is proof of gravity. This phenomenon can be studied and understood objectively. On the other hand, your belief is based on mysticism.

I've also come to notice that most of you keep referring to sick Africans, the dying children but non of you in your claim that God doesn't exist made reference to the healthy Africans the growing kids with ambitions, even the rich Europeans and Americans. Some of you would say "why would a God punish his sons in fire because their sins and reward others for their good deed" I want you to know this that God didn't write the constitution for the countries of the world yet all countries have punishment for anyone that goes astray and reward for those with good deeds.

I've never seen this as an argument against God, rather, an argument God's supposed omni-benevolence.

Dear Atheist I cannot prove the existence of my God to you because a spirit Being and you head bent on him being proven to you just cause you want to see him physically, you want us to produce to you a mortal and tell you he's our God but sorry he's not human he's not mortal I can't even imagine what he looks like.

If the only 'proof' of your God is subjective, by definition, it is irrational.

In all here's my advice if you don't believe in God what then are you scared of, go ahead do money rituals kill for money get rich, scam someone on the Internet, rob someone's home,  Live your life to the fullest, but no most of you wouldn't you scared, some would use the word "karma", how come you believe the karma word even though you've not seen or felt it and non of you have risen to disapprove what karma stands for, some of you would say it's not good to kill it's bad who taught you good from bad, who mad you believe one thing is good and the other is bad and why do you believe that.

Wow, is that what you consider 'living life to the fullest'?

Karma is not an entity so I don't know what you mean by 'disproving' it. If fear of hell(or 'karma') is what stops you from being a d!ck, then your a d!ck.

To my fellow HUMANS Believe in God and be holy that's how we make heaven and even when we die and it happens that there's no heaven we wouldn't be condemned still, if you don't believe and you die and there is a heaven am sure we both know what that means. Thanks

This right here is called Paschals Wager and a moments thought will expose how fallacious it is.
https://www.nairaland.com/2221189/theists-atheists-what-u-think#32071144

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by An2elect2(f): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op i agree with everything you said but the making heaven part. Ever heard of salvation by grace?
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op, and you still wan enter heaven with your dp?

On a serious note, must of the questions you raised have already been answered on this forum. Just search this website.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
An2elect2:
Op i agree with everything you said but the making heaven part. Ever heard of salvation by grace?

I love your dp.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by An2elect2(f): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
theAtheist101:

I love your dp.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by An2elect2(f): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
theAtheist101:

I love your dp.

Okay...thank u.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
An2elect2:

Okay...thank u.

You are welcome.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by MeandSum: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Phizzlephizz:

First, with the bolded statement above are you saying you acknowledge the fact these superstitions are most true but Atheist just don't belief in such. Bro if you say money ritual don't work permit me to say who ever told you that take him down to ijebu-ode and see if it would work or not and belief me he wouldn't have to be killed to make u money. The truth is you know money rituals work but you just don't belief in such,so is our stands as Christians. So I would tell it to you that you Atheist know God exists and is alive but the religion you've chosen teaches you to believe otherwise as our religion(christianity) teaches us to believe in God our creator and every other thing that doesn't glorify him we don't believe in but that doesn't mean we do not acknowledge the fact that such things exist.

You are a confused man as I can see. That's what religion do to your brain. Atheists don't believe in superstition because like your religion, they are made up by men to deceive or control others. Because you believe in a God that can automagically bring things into existence doesn't mean he is true.

What exactly do you think you have in life as a believer that I as an atheist don't have? I can see you lack any sense of morality or decency so it would be interesting to know what your wasted time buys you.
Re: A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2015
CrazyScientist:
See your topic...then look at your D.P... grin
lol your signature eh. Na so

(1) (Reply)

Do Zombie Exist? / Your Prosperity Has Nothing To Do With Serving God / Why There Are Too Many Powerless Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.