Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire (5366 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / To All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by 360ng: 4:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Repent or you will regret in hell. Jesus loves you, its not too late to come to him. Repent Now or you will regret it in hell. The decision is yours. Revelation 21:8
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 4:29am On Sep 24, 2016
360ng:
Repent or you will regret in hell. Jesus loves you, its not too late to come to him. Repent Now or you will regret it in hell. The decision is yours. Revelation 21:8

Atheists are the most brainwashed people on earth but they claim to be wise and educated. Can you imagine the TV set you bought and kept in your house telling you that 'you're not the one that brought me into this house, i just see myself here'. This is how atheists reason when it comes to God. I was one of them but I thank God for showing me the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by oglalasioux(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Hilarious
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by QuietHammer(m): 4:53am On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Atheists are the most brainwashed people on earth but they claim to be wise and educated. Can you imagine the TV set you bought and kept in your house telling you that 'you're not the one that brought me into this house, i just see myself here'. This is how atheists reason when it comes to God. I was one of them but I thank God for showing me the way.

I'm not an atheist but whenever I see theists making claims like "they are brainwashed " I can't help wondering, brainwashed by what? By whom?

14 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by pr0blem: 4:55am On Sep 24, 2016
360ng:

Is this how your own Bible taught you to do Evangelism? Then you must be a terribly bad student. You Have Failed.

"Do not underestimate God’s kindness. The wealth of his benevolence and his resolute refusal to let go of us in his patient passion is to shepherd everyone into a radical mind shift." - Rom 2:4

Please, if you need tutorials, I can make time for you. Just stop spewing hate here abeg

2 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by pr0blem: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

I'm not an atheist but whenever I see theists making claims like "they are brainwashed " I can't help wondering, brainwashed by what? By whom?

They are brainwashed by their own blind minds, and the hate in their heart towards their neighbors. It's just so anti-Christ. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by QuietHammer(m): 5:06am On Sep 24, 2016
pr0blem:

They are brainwashed by their own blind minds, and the hate in their heart towards their neighbors. It's just so anti-Christ. Honestly.
Sorry. I can't make sense of this.

14 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by pr0blem: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

Sorry. I can't make sense of this.

It's fine. Nevermind.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by faithugo64(f): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2016
I assume the op is a christian

why start this e-war??
take a look at your topic

did you really start this to make them repent or to pick a fight with them?

don't worry,you will soon get what you want

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by pr0blem: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:

why start this e-war??

He's indeed seeking one HELL of a war. I wonder where he learnt his own methodology to repentance.

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by xendra: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2016
pr0blem:

Is this how your own Bible taught you to do Evangelism? Then you must be a terribly bad student. You Have Failed.

"Do not underestimate God’s kindness. The wealth of his benevolence and his resolute refusal to let go of us in his patient passion is to shepherd everyone into a radical mind shift." - Rom 2:4

Please, if you need tutorials, I can make time for you. Just stop spewing hate here abeg
I don't think he is a Christian maybe he just wants to start another hate thread for atheists. this is not what a real Christian would do.

day never break, they would soon come for him.

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by xendra: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2016
360ng you need true salvation more than any atheist or pagan or on believer in general. with your revelation system of evangelism you will push more people away than win them over. so you first go and get saved.

3 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by pr0blem: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2016
xendra:
I don't think he is a Christian maybe he just wants to start another hate thread for atheists. this is not what a real Christian would do.

Hahahaa! Na wa o. Me, I'll kukuma be observing from afar.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Let my TV tell me that, then i ll show him the receipt i bought it with, if possible, i ll take it to whr i bought it for confirmation dat i bought it with my money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:

why start this e-war??

Hell i think
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by orisa37: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2016
For being stubborn to well tested believes.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by johnydon22(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2016
360ng:

We thank you for your concern for us not going to hell but now i must ask you, how can you possibly worship a god who has an eternal burning place where be is going burn the people you care about forever, talk more of billions of others simply because of "belief"

It is saddistic, barbaric, disturbing, monstrous, wicked and evil, i cannot bring myself to such animalistic level and revere such evil and it grieves me that you can.

Though i think your continuous stay in the system is because you fear hell- you are worshipping nothing but your own fear.

Even if heaven and hell are real, it is not even an easy choice cus i cannot imagine myself being in paradise while billions burn forever in a giant fire, that itself will be hell for me.

In as much as it is your decision to give an armed robber your money or not, if you refuse he will shoot you.

god is as innocent of throwing you in hell as much as the armed robber is for shooting you - your decision killed you not the armed robber, yes?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Jadonjack:

Let my TV tell me that, then i ll show him the receipt i bought it with, if possible, i ll take it to whr i bought it for confirmation dat i bought it with my money

Your TV does not believe in that purchasing receipt or the place you bought it from just as Atheists don't believe in Creation or God the creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

If you aren't an Atheist, who are you?.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by malvisguy212: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2016
xendra:

Are you a christian ? What will a real christian do ? Read the op one more time "REPENT or face the wrath of God, the decision is yours" what is wrong with this ? The op give an OPTION to the atheist, Are you afraid to tell the atheist the truth ?

2 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by malvisguy212: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:

Are you sure you're not an atheist ?

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by 0ubenji(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

it's silly analogies like dis dat makes the Atheists think religion robs us of quality reasoning.
You say u bought a TV in to ur house, forgetting that u cud prove to the TV, u dint come from anywhere inexplicable, atleast a couple had u conceived, hence ur existence.
In a quick flip of ur analogy, if ur parents told u no parents conceived dem, yet dey want u to accept dat dy conceived u..wud u stil regard dem as ur parents?

Don't employ cheap stuffs like dis to engage atheists in the existence of a God, it's a perspective, too weak for reasoning mehn.
It'll do u a lot of good to lookup the dictionary definition of the emboldened.

5 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2016
This post is utter rubbish. It only serves to reveal the inherent fear behind Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by QuietHammer(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

If you aren't an Atheist, who are you?.
A skeptic
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by QuietHammer(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
Are you sure you're not an atheist ?
Yes
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2016
W.T.F is dis dude saying...

christians are the most brain washed niggaz

Ur pastors use d church as business and guys pay him more salary dan u get.

A. The same leviticus in 15:19 said women seeing their period are unclean, thus no body should touch dem, they shouldn't go to church, dat anything tin dey do or touch bcomes unclean. (But women lead ur praise and worship with pads in there)

B. The same leviticus in 11:9 told u dat u should only eat animals with fins and scales dat liv in water (but u eat crayfish, prawn, crabs, cat fish)

C. Deutronomy 25:5 if a wife loss her husband and had no child 4 him, she should not marry outside but the husband brother should fulfil his brothers duty by taking his place.(I'm sure dis is an abomination in ur church)

D. Deutronomy 22:21 after marriage if ur wife is not a virgin, she should b stoned to death. (Even pastors no de marry virgin)

E. Deutronomy 21:18 if u have a stubborn son and he does not obey his fathe and mother, he should b stoned to death. (If this law was obeyed, u 4 don die since)

[size=14pt]if i ask ur pastors y dont dey preach point A to E plus others, they will say, Hebrews 8:13.
In their word "the laws of the old testament was abolished"[/size]

but they selected leviticus 27:30, numbers 18:26, deutronomy 14:24, to prov that u must pay tight 4getin dat those were also the laws of the old testament.

to show dat religion is more of a scam...
In ur bible who should tight be given to? Deutronomy 26:12 answers it to the poor, the widows, the less privileged and not ur 4kin greedy, filthy rich pastors

Enough of the old testament.
movin to New testament.

Jesus rebuked the Pharisees for keeping part instead of the whole law. (Matthew 23:23). That is what tithe-collecting pastors do today. If we insist our congregants must pay tithes, we must also insist that they keep the rest of the law. James says: “Whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.” (James 2:10). Therefore, if they insist on tithing, they should also refrain from eating pork. They should stone adulterers, execute gays, kill Sabbath violators and restore blood-sacrifices.

I'm not begging u to be an Atheist but pls read ur bible n dont be deceived in ur religion...

PROUD ATHEIST.
360ng:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by malvisguy212: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2016
QuietHammer:
Yes
very good. At least we know you lied in your first post.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Vince77(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
johnydon22:

We thank you for your concern for us not going to hell but now i must ask you, how can you possibly worship a god who has an eternal burning place where be is going burn the people you care about forever, talk more of billions of others simply because of "belief"

It is saddistic, barbaric, disturbing, monstrous, wicked and evil, i cannot bring myself to such animalistic level and revere such evil and it grieves me that you can.

Though i think your continuous stay in the system is because you fear hell- you are worshipping nothing but your own fear.

Even if heaven and hell are real, it is not even an easy choice cus i cannot imagine myself being in paradise while billions burn forever in a giant fire, that itself will be hell for me

In as much as it is your decision to give an armed robber your money or not, if you refuse he will shoot you.

god is as innocent of throwing you in hell as much as the armed robber is for shooting you - your decision killed you not the armed robber, yes?

U made alot of sense at the bolded. Religion can be really confusing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by QuietHammer(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
very good. At least we know you lied in your first post.
I saw what you did there
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Sveen: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2016
god loves you, worship him or be subjected to eternal hell? Do you have any idea of how ridiculous that sounds?

What is a god? A creator that has no creator, whom demands to be worships by some species of he's creation(human), any human who does otherwise will be subjected to hell fire. Such a loving god!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
0ubenji:
it's silly analogies like dis dat makes the Atheists think religion robs us of quality reasoning.
You say u bought a TV in to ur house, forgetting that u cud prove to the TV, u dint come from anywhere inexplicable, atleast a couple had u conceived, hence ur existence.
In a quick flip of ur analogy, if ur parents told u no parents conceived dem, yet dey want u to accept dat dy conceived u..wud u stil regard dem as ur parents?

Don't employ cheap stuffs like dis to engage atheists in the existence of a God, it's a perspective, too weak for reasoning mehn.
It'll do u a lot of good to lookup the dictionary definition of the emboldened.

If you don't understand Pls move on. I still maintain that Atheists are BRAINWASHED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by johnydon22(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Sveen:
god loves you, worship him or be subjected to eternal hell? Do you have any idea of how ridiculous that sounds?

What is a god? A creator that has no creator, whom demands to be worships by some species of he's creation(human), any human who does otherwise will be subjected to hell fire. Such a loving god!

Outright cheap blackmail and abuse

https://www.nairaland.com/3056037/salvation-abusive-blackmail

Abrahamic religions abuse their adherents in every pscychological way possible then mandate them that it is a divine charge and obligation to defend this abuse

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No More Christmas For Me! / Is There A Spiritual Side To Sex? / Islamic State Obeys Quran, Sells Christians As Sex Slaves For $40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.