Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide (34325 Views)

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock —aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Just swing into action and stop telling us what we don't want to hear. Magicians

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
You are very right about bugging and video spy cameras being installed by those foreign bastarddds...

The place should be scanned throughly before he enters...even the senate house and all important decision making offices our goverment has.
owobokiri:
I wish Jonathan is reading. He jumped into that trap of a house almost immediately he was sworn in. You don't do that. That place is like a shrine, it needs cleansing before a new figure enters. Total debugging, lots spy gadgets and poisonous rubish. Abacha stayed away almost a year and only entered after a total physical and electronic overhaual of that complex. I am also against foreign firms biulding our presidential mansions and military barracks as julius berger does here. That is a huge security risk. German companies immediately furnished the western coalition with contruction dezigns made for saddam before the gulf war. We have first grade engineers in this country, biulding a stunning and security conscious presidential villa/military complexes is not rocket science.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by patfem(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Oga president I beg no tym start doing smtin. Men ar waiting
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by MrScript(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
shikshark:

i forgive you for being a gobshite....but i dont think ill forgive mtn for giving nitwits like you free MBs after loading #100
grin
shikshark:

i forgive you for being a gobshite....but i dont think ill forgive mtn for giving nitwits like you free MBs after loading #100
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by NaijaFutbol: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
I wish Jonathan is reading. He jumped into that trap of a house almost immediately he was sworn in. You don't do that. That place is like a shrine, it needs cleansing before a new figure enters. Total debugging, lots spy gadgets and poisonous rubish. Abacha stayed away almost a year and only entered after a total physical and electronic overhaual of that complex. I am also against foreign firms biulding our presidential mansions and military barracks as julius berger does here. That is a huge security risk. German companies immediately furnished the western coalition with contruction dezigns made for saddam before the gulf war. We have first grade engineers in this country, biulding a stunning and security conscious presidential villa/military complexes is not rocket science.

Yet off all those that entered that house since Abacha, GEJ and wife PEJ were the only ones to come out together.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Realist2: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2015
shikshark:
hope they are not using the opportunity to put explosives

Prophet Suleiman prophesied that Buhari shouldn't move into State house but until it undergo some spiritual cleansing unless he want to die in office.
PMB should know that his time is ticking very fast,No EXCUSE would be accepted

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Echo50(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Be it known that, jonathan did nt fail b/c blood runs in his vains. Only dead men fail.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by fjfgfg: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
fdd

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by saltoftheearth: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Keep calm, Nigeria is restarting.

OTI O......IF RESTARTING TAKES SEVERAL MONTHS, HOW MANY YEARS WILL INSTALLING SOFTWARE TAKE BIKO?

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by SweetSoup(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes ooh, make dem clear all the juju comot finish before Presido move in. We no wan hear ba mi so fun..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by ayusco85(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
thanks!

Uwc
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by murade: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
don't be in haste, things av to be perfected b4 action, it is to early
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by NobleG1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is Buhari not well prepared to lead? What was the mission of his transition commitee? The commitee should have made sure these lapses didn't happen.

It only reminds me of how incompetent and clueless Nigerians are in leadership positions. Nigerians can't lead on anything except in looting public funds.

The British left too early. Since they left, Nigeria has be on the downward spiral.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Anglovel: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Keep calm, Nigeria is restarting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by Anglovel: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
NobleG1:
Is Buhari not well prepared to lead? What was the mission of his transit commitee? The commitee should have made sure this lapses didn't happen.

It only reminds me of how incompetent and clueless Nigerians are in leadership positions. Nigerians can't lead on anything except in looting public funds.

The British left too early. Since they left, Nigeria has be on the downward spiral.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by haywire07(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:
I hope they won't 4get we d ARCHITECTS if d time eventually comes. undecided
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by June24th: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
owobokiri:

Beremx:
stop giving excuse for Jonathan's failure. He failed woefully and you must admit that
Y not keep calm nd read d whole post before criticising someone's post.. the guy made a point there nd he wasn't trying to defend Jonathan either..
Nlanders countdown to my b'day, may this month bring us more blessings nd favour from God Almighty... Amen.
Re: Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide by HARDDON: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
stop giving excuse for Jonathan's failure. He failed woefully and you must admit that

U read n fathom with ur under side?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday / 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.