Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner (32486 Views)

PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by fkaz(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2015
All Tinubu candidates will win: Ahmed Lawal for senate president and George Akume for deputy senate president. Femi Gbajabialamila for speaker house of rep, will all win their seat.

It will be difficult for PDP senators loyal to David Mark to support senator saraki, David Mark and his follower don't have choice than to support tinubu candidate(Ahmed Lawal) because David mark won't like to see senator Saraki as his senate president.

The cold war between Saraki and David mark is still there, Tinubu is a smart politicians, you need to respect TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by berrystunn(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2015
more to come.......
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by LordTrezy(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2015
CyberWolf:
If Saraki wins the senate president, SW should say bye bye to speaker HoR..
You are smart. exactly what tinubu is tryna do, you need to respect the guy, he plays smart. Gbajabiamila chances of becoming speaker HOR is low with Saraki as Senate president. Anyways let's keep our fingers cross.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by baybeeboi: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
bunmititi:
Akume is going to be Senate President

i bin no wan comment, but ur post....do make you come back Nigeria.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Jarus(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Tinubu should select his wars. Wanting to have hands in everything can be the beginning of his fall. This is looking like a lost war and it may be the beginning of his demystification.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Chiaka(f): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2015
mployer:

They won't get the change if they don't respect Tinubu's Opinion.

They needed him to win the election, their government won't deliver if they sideline him.

So only tinubu won the election. You should get over the dilution of Tinubu, Nigeria is not only Lagos state or all about SW and
that's one think Tinubu should know. Tinubu is no God, no single human being has the answer to all questions or solution to every problem. Nigeria cannot be successful if we try to side line or take advantage of other regions. Never!
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Jarus(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2015
fkaz:
All Tinubu candidates will win: Ahmed Lawal for senate president and George Akume for deputy senate president. Femi Gbajabialamila for speaker house of rep, will all win their seat.

It will be difficult for PDP senators loyal to David Mark to support senator saraki, David Mark and his follower don't have choice than to support tinubu candidate(Ahmed Lawal) because David mark won't like to see senator Saraki as his senate president.

The cold war between Saraki and David mark is still there, Tinubu is a smart politicians, you need to respect TINUBU

Oga, if Tinubu is not jittery, he won't beg that other former governors prevail on Saraki to drop his ambition. He would threaten to meet him on the field.

This is looking like a lost battle for Tinubu. And what they did against Mulikat Akande in 2011 is now set to happen against them.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Jarus(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Chiaka:

So only tinubu won the election. You should get over the dilution of Tinubu, Nigeria is not only Lagos state or all about SW and
that's one think Tinubu should know. Tinubu is no God, no single human being has the answer to all questions or solution to every problem. Nigeria cannot be successful if we try to side line or take advantage of other regions. Never!

Oga, without Tinubu's machinery, Buhari would not have won SW. Get that. Theye were the one that created the visibility. How many Buhari posters and banners did you see in the SW in 2011?
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Chiaka(f): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, without Tinubu's machinery, Buhari would not have won SW. Get that. Theye were the one that created the visibility. How many Buhari posters and banners did you see in the SW in 2011?

Tinubu should not be out shouting as if he was the only one that worked. She should go and sit down.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Chiaka(f): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Jarus:

Tinubu should not be out shouting as if he was the only one that worked. She should go and sit down. APC is not is for him alone and Buhari winning is for the whole of Nigeria people. We should leave it at that and everyone should be carried along.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by dridowu: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Sharrap

Why do you Yorubish like giving yourselves too much credit? Tinubu did not singlehandely deliver the presidency to Buhari.

The Southwest votes are there for all to see, the margin was tight in the Southwest with Ekiti going to PDP.

Buhari's emergence is largely due to Jega's shenegains in PVC distribution and also due to Ab0kis vote patterns in the north.

Very soon you ediots will soon claim you invented democracy.
hmmmmmmm, read my post again i never said Tinubu singlehandedly gave Buhari the president. Likewise also we can even assume he singlehandedly gave Buhari the President , if not while did PDP focus their hatred documentary on Buhari and Tinubu ?
For Ekiti, only if Fayose will be able to finish his tenure.
If Buhari was due to Jega shenegains, what then can you say when the same Jega was declaring Jonathan winner of 2011 election. When 2011 favour you , you call it free and fair, i called it rig. Now this 2015, you call it rig , i call it free and fair, so my brother let us till 2019 and we will see who it will favour.
Lest i forget, kindly quote me next time without using dirty words
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria
#NigeriaMustRiseToTheTop

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Jarus(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Caseless:
See the crumbs these guys serve us in the name of journalism. So AKUME is no more Tinubu's candidate like they have made us to believe, it is now Lawan.
Kontinu!

Bro, you're not current o

Akume has accepted to be Lawan's deputy since at least 3 weeks ago!

Lawan is Tinubu's candidate since at least 3 weeks ago
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Arise01: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2015
For ones I disagree wt Jagaban Borgu of Africa, We the good people of Great Yoruba want Olubukola Saraki as our new senate president...In Saraki and Gbajaniamila we trust.#GODWIN#
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by DrSanya: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2015
it is pertinent to bring to your notice that BAT want the best for the Country. having put aside is personal interest in the bid to re-brand PMB for the highest position of the country he deserve our our commendation. the position of Lagos today is BAT handiwork. I will indulge you to please learn from the one in million human that is rare to find a comparison for. Jagaban is a worthy leader. he knows the best man for every job function. he can't not hand over Lagos to incompetent person and Buhari need him to succeed in the Country. see Atiku, He didn't decamp neither was their notice anywhere after the primary even when they knew BAT worked for PMB's success. Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Arise01: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2015
For ones I disagree wt Jagaban Borgu of Africa, We the good people of Great Yoruba want Olubukola Saraki as our new senate president...In Saraki and Gbajabiamila we trust.#GODWIN#
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by PassingShot(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I said it from the day results came out..when buhari enters tinubu would soon become obsolete and it's happening before our eyes...These northerners are smart..tinubu has served his purpose for helping them get the presidency..now he's no more needed...
Don't read ethnicity into this because if it's as you want us to believe, the NW and NE would have preferred Lawan who is from the NE. Majority are queueing up behind Saraki because they believe in his leadership more than Lawan. If ethnicity was to be used, Lawan will easily clinch it.

Tinubu is only supporting Lawan so that it will be easier for Gbaja, his preferred candidate, to clinch the speakership. For if Saraki wins the Senate presidency, Moguro (sp?) will likely win the speakership which will mean that none of Asiwaju's preferred candidates has won in both houses.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by fkaz(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, if Tinubu is not jittery, he won't beg that other former governors prevail on Saraki to drop his ambition. He would threaten to meet him on the field.

This is looking like a lost battle for Tinubu. And what they did against Mulikat Akande in 2011 is now set to happen against them.

Bros Begging some one 2me doesn't mean one is jittery, although i would have love to see senator saraki emerging as the senate president, but as it is now the odd is against him. Because if they use experience in NA matter Ahmed Lawal is far ahead of saraki and the influence of David mark among s the PDP will also affect him i repeat. Although i don't know the number of ex-governor in the senate, but i doubt if they can make any impact and it will even be too early and suicidal for any legislator to go against his party wish now, so what happen in 2011 can't repeat it self.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Jarus:
Tinubu should select his wars. Wanting to have hands in everything can be the beginning of his fall. This is looking like a lost war and it may be the beginning of his demystification.
Bro, you may be right but not if he has the support of PDP senators.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Dollyak(f): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2015
fkaz:

Bros Begging some one 2me doesn't mean one is jittery, although i would have love to see senator saraki emerging as the senate president, but as it is now the odd is against him. Because if they use experience in NA matter Ahmed Lawal is far ahead of saraki and the influence of David mark among s the PDP will also affect him i repeat. Although i don't know the number of ex-governor in the senate, but i doubt if they can make any impact and it will even be too early and suicidal for any legislator to go against his party wish now, so what happen in 2011 can't repeat it self.
Is saraki regarded as southwestern?
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Lionsclaw: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Tinubu that is what you get when you begin a process out of hatred and malice and not out of genuine and good intent. APC won but not you So get ready for more bitter pills. No hard feelings, I will be on your side the day you say bye bye to godfatherism cos the people belong to everyone and no one in particular.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by PassingShot(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Arise01:
For ones I disagree wt Jagaban Borgu of Africa, We the good people of Great Yoruba want Olubukola Saraki as our new senate president...In Saraki and Gbajabiamila we trust.#GODWIN#
Both can never happen and that is what Tinubu knows already.

If Saraki wins Senate, the guy from NE (Moguro?) will win HoR. Only if Lawan wins Senate that Gbaja has a chance at the HoR.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Nig4Greatness: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Tinubu should understand he cant always have his way in every decisions making in his party.why must he be the one to determine who get what position in this country.you did it with nearly all the party positions.he should also realize some of these senators were also state governors like him in the past.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by fkaz(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Dollyak:

Is saraki regarded as southwestern?

As in how?
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Dollyak(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
fkaz:

As in how?
If he is allocated the senate will it count as southwest share due to kwara?
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by klax(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
RockMaxi:

Tinubu's political sagacity is beyond all this hate publications. cool

Another Obahiagbon in the house. Mr man you are still speaking grammar the clock is ticking on him. This was how he single handedly chose vice president and it stood now senate president hhhmmmm. ..... If he succeeded then apc are true fools.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by fkaz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dollyak:

If he is allocated the senate will it count as southwest share due to kwara?

No, it will count for north central. The post of senate was allocated to north central states and that is why Akume and Saraki stand-up to contest the seat. But the party later council it, to avoid what happen in 2011 in HOR and make the position open to all part of the country, that is how Ahmed Lawal from yobe state emerge.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by fjfgfg: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
fdfghgf

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by offor111: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
#Biafraisallwewant
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by ruby360: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
We cover the following-
peniis enlargement
Premature expulsion
Sexxual Libido
Breasst enlargement

call 08125595807 (Mon -Sat Only) No flashing pls

[size=18pt]Learn how to enlarge your diick without any side effects -www.naijapleasures.com[/size]

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by omojeesu(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Let d senators choose anyone they want!
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by idrizzle07(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
In my opinion tinubu is playing smart , and we are falling for this, can't u see, showing that he doesn't want saraki to be SP, gives saraki an edge already. This is SW coup, SP and speaker-ship to dem! Chai , diaris God o
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
This Tinubu is a greedy fella. He is always in the midst of everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.