Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner (32482 Views)

PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu will find out that federal politics is diffrent from SW amala politics.

Tinubu is going down
...SW does not do amala politics,it's ibadan that does amala politics-pls note that...
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by 7lives: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
D fall and d fall of tinubu
D guy don enter on chance
Baba na learner wen it comes to federal politics
Him be local champion
Lol
#dancing shoki

Dedicating dis first to comment to d downfall of tinubu and godfatherism in naija politics

Gongoshu the last time I checked, Saraki is still a Yoruba man, from my own point of view, Lawan should be allowed to have the senate president, if however the senators felt that Saraki is their choice, let them go ahead na God still win.
If however another Yoruba man emerge as the speaker of house of rep, no group especially those who think Tinubu is the reason God create and throw them into the evil forest should moan about marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
7lives:

Gongoshu the last time I checked, Saraki is still a Yoruba man, from my own point of view, Lawan should be allowed to have the senate president, if however the senators felt that Saraki is their choice, let them go ahead na God still win.
If however another Yoruba man emerge as the speaker of house of rep, no group especially those who think Tinubu is the reason God create and throw them into the evil forest should moan about marginalization.
Lol
Saraki a yoruba man
So why tinubu dhe kick against a yoruba man?
I laff at ya lack of wisdom
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by francizy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dollyak:

The God way go bless you for saying the simple truth dey wait for the right time. E go so bless you to the point say you go talk say e done do!! It's good to know that there are objective people in that APC camp. Kudos to you miss. smiley
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Dollyak(f): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

The God way go bless you for saying the simple truth dey wait for the right time. E go so bless you to the point say you go talk say e done do!! It's good to know that there are objective people in that APC camp. Kudos to you miss. smiley
lol I am not a member of any party, but a member of the right party/candidates for Nigeria. Thanks lol. God bless you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by SeverusSnape(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dollyak:

Do you know Tinubu is said to be worth over $1Billion? As much as he revived Lagos economy his corruption should not be overlooked.
Nigeria has one of the worst GINI coefficients and you are seemingly defending these kind of man? To also put into perspective, Nigerians(politicians) are the third biggest investors in London properties and you are still defending this kind of people.
You should be getting mad.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by Kzealz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
chai... SE don suffer... dis is sopos to be SE turn to produce S.P.. no wahala sha..
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by sezsimon(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well I expected dis all along, how can tinubu hope to get d VP,SP n speaker all for himself? Tinubu played into saraki's hand by going for lawan who can't even win d vote of his colleagues frm d NE. In d NE senator danjuma goje is d leader of all d senators frm d zone n he's saraki's man so how will lawan win in d zone, secondly tinubu didn't play his role as a leader of d party all he could hav done was to maintain a neutral stand since its a fight btw d NC n d NE bt he decided to interfere and I bliv its gonna cost d SW zone d speakership post simply because when saraki wins d SP he'll make sure d speaker goes to d NE for their support by advising NW n NC to vote for candidate of d NE. Tinubu has definitely played a wrong card against d right man.saraki is a leader in his own right even PDP would be glad to have him back

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by emmasege: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
While I don't like the person of bukola to assume the exalted office, I must be quick to admit that Tinubu is being selfish & ego-centric as always. Saraki, though from ilorin is a Yoruba man & is going to be too powerful for tinubu to control. Tinubu does not like to share his 'glory' with anyone in Yoruba land. Saraki is going to decimate his political influence among the Yorubas.
It was for this selfish reason he stopped mulikat & sold the slot of Yorubas to Mallam, and later instigated his followers to start accusing GEJ of marginalization.
How I wish PMB cut this man to the size of an atom!
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by after1: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu will find out that federal politics is diffrent from SW amala politics.

Tinubu is going down
[/s]

Cursed fool from the cursed sad east. Your mother is dying and you are here insulting people. Grown up man posing as a woman to do 419. May you end up like your late father. Ediot.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by mayorkyzo: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Don't read ethnicity into this because if it's as you want us to believe, the NW and NE would have preferred Lawan who is from the NE. Majority are queueing up behind Saraki because they believe in his leadership more than Lawan. If ethnicity was to be used, Lawan will easily clinch it.

Tinubu is only supporting Lawan so that it will be easier for Gbaja, his preferred candidate, to clinch the speakership. For if Saraki wins the Senate presidency, Moguro (sp?) will likely win the speakership which will mean that none of Asiwaju's preferred candidates has won in both houses.
I'm not saying who is winning or not I'm just saying with buhari on seat his powers will reduce like we are seeing now..he won't have the final say..if it was before elections his candidate woulld have clinched it already...
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by mayorkyzo: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
emmasege:
While I don't like the person of bukola to assume the exalted office, I must be quick to admit that Tinubu is being selfish & ego-centric as always. Saraki, though from ilorin is a Yoruba man & is going to be too powerful for tinubu to control. Tinubu does not like to share his 'glory' with anyone in Yoruba land. Saraki is going to decimate his political influence among the Yorubas.
It was for this selfish reason he stopped mulikat & sold the slot of Yorubas to Mallam, and later instigated his followers to start accusing GEJ of marginalization.
How I wish PMB cut this man to the size of an atom!
True words man..If only people could see tinubu for who he is..a selfish money grabber who just puts

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by obichiekweibe59: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Saraki has gradually become an enigma,and a seasoned politician.He is also a man of intergrity.
Jagban,take it easy so you dont mess youself.Dont push anything too hard because it was votes that were manipulated to win the elections.
Without some certain level of votes cast,Buhari would not have made it.
Give your position some flexibility,else the northern cabal will rubbish you before govt settles down.
Let the senators sort themselves out.
Personally i believe in your vision for nigeria, and in your capabilities,so we still need you around the top.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by apeelewuetu: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
vislabraye:
Tinubu will be cut to size. Nansense....
it is a pity DAT Tinibu has found himself to take side n dis type of situation, he should have remained neutral just like Mr President,it s not too late , if u cannot win them u join them so DAT u will not look like a fool.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by 7lives: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Lol
Saraki a yoruba man
So why tinubu dhe kick against a yoruba man?
I laff at ya lack of wisdom

Oh I never knew that Olusola Saraki is a Kanuri, thanks for reminding me.
If the vp, senate president and speaker of house of reps are all Yoruba, na God still win after all politics is a game of numbers.
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by fetty2008: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Saraki... May You never be humiliated and relegated, Whoever confronts you confronts the dilapidated earthen wall. Amen

Sai SARAKI....!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner by mayorteddy(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2015
JoachimPaul:
anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward
Thie3f !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! / John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.