Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo (64059 Views)

JUST IN!!! Another Foreign Newspaper Ridicules President Buhari [see Photo] / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
Op, You sure say no be for Aba den make this newspaper? Those guys can make anything and everything.. The name of the newspaper is not even there for us to confirm.

Tell me your head is correct.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by mrkings84(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2015
So when are they going to ban smoking in public places here in 9ja

1 Like

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by UjSizzle(f): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:
The metro made the same exact mistake.
I was shocked when i saw it this morning. I even considered sending them a nasty email sef
You should send them that mail. No bad language though.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by TheAdvocate(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

TANoids making noise you mean?

Their summary is spot-on.

Spot-on lie? GEJ declared his assets all thru. Check with the Code of Conduct Bureau to clear ur doubts.

2 Likes

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by PStacks(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Those people still just assume Africa is still a dark continent..

With the Emergence of Buhari, I'm Sure Nigeria would speed up in catching up with the rest of the world..

Its not the fault of the foreign tabloids, we've been way too backward in Time.

Let's Hope with Buhari we'l catch up andd even overtake breaking New grounds..

These are my Prayers for this Buhari Administration..

Hopes are very alive and very High.. May the Good Lord just Help the General..
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Tolubory(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
may be na him brother..
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2015
genearts:
Lolzz

Good reportage tho. It jst summaries the entire issue while we are here making noise
Jonathan also declared his assets the same ignominous way Buhari has done. That piece of trash is calamity and very bad reportage. The picture they posted there isnt that of Muhammadu Buhari. So what makes it 'good reportage' like you have ignorantly stated here.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jaybee3(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

You should send them that mail. No bad language though.

You know me too well. I was getting ready to laden them with ferocious expletives

1 Like

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by marylandcakes: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2015
I saw this article in the London metro this morning and thought this picture is wrong. I think it is a genuine mistake and once they are alerted they will make an apology next day. They do it all the time so there is no need to read anything to it.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by xammyx(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2015
dainformant:
The foreign media should always cross check their facts before publication as this is not the first time a silly mistake is being made about Nigeria. Even the top media outlets in the likes of CNN and BBC are also guilty of this. And now the picture below is who the Metro newspaper has claimed/associated to be the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari...This is not our president. International tabloids need to wake up.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photo-check-out-silly-mistake-foreign.html
False......thats not metro newspaper. my pple google metro .go.uk
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by MicroBox: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Apart from the photo not being that of the president, must it be in Army's Uniform?
Whites and their media propaganda
I stop believing everything white is final Long ago. They make silly mistakes even in area of Economy and Technology but they will come to Africa and defend it.I wonder why Africa have not start selling knowledge in the area of Technology,Science, Engineering and Economics to foreign land. It's high time Africa bring competition to the table. South Korea separated from North Korea and became world leading in terms of Technology which they in turn sell abroad.....
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by genearts(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2015
ofenmanucom:

Jonathan also declared his assets the same ignominous way Buhari has done. That piece of trash is calamity and very bad reportage. The picture they posted there isnt that of Muhammadu Buhari. So what makes it 'good reportage' like you have ignorantly stated here.

Jonathan declared his assets to ccb nearly one year after being sworn in, that itself is a breach of the constitution and never declared it publicly. Has Buhari said he will not declare it publicly??

Take the hate lenses off bro and view things objectively

1 Like

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by teufelein(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
i find a pic that precisely portrays the real true jihadist terrorist brainless Buhari aka buhari president elect and installed in office of the zoological republic of the ZOO aka nigeria...join me welcome him, folks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by marylandcakes: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
teufelein:
i find a pic that precisely portrays the real true jihadist terrorist brainless Buhari aka buhari president elect and installed in office of the zoological republic of the ZOO aka nigeria...join me welcome him, folks!

When you have a piece of cloth and you call it a rag, others will use it to wipe the floor. Lets try and show a bit of respect to our leaders, that way other countries will follow our lead. Charity begins at home.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by fdjfddfgdsfg: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
ghkgh

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

You know me too well. I was getting ready to laden them with ferocious expletives

Lolz....easy luv. Send the mail but b easy on the content.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by teufelein(f): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
marylandcakes:

When you have a piece of cloth and you call it a rag, others will use it to wipe the floor. Lets try and show a bit of respect to our leaders, that way other countries will follow our lead. Charity begins at home.

respect is earned. u've not earned it. let my people go -the Biafrans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
Op, You sure say no be for Aba den make this newspaper? Those guys can make anything and everything.. The name of the newspaper is not even there for us to confirm.

God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by gaburiel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am more interested in the bottom part of the newspaper:

...and finally
INDIA: An elephant annoyed by a copule trying to take a selfie with her calf charged at their car, grabbed a handbag and devoured its contents.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

This sweetCandy boo sabbi talk big grammar shaa shocked
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Iyalasisi:
This sweetCandy boo sabbi talk big grammar shaa shocked

Na from NL i been dey learn them ooooooo

Happy new month darl wink wink
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

Na from NL i been dey learn them ooooooo

Happy new month darl wink wink
Happy New month to u as well kiss
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by UjSizzle(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

grin Nna nwayo
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jossyj: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
iyatrustee:
Bros, No blame them abeg. Nigeria is the newest bride within the commity of nations right now.

Everyone wants to have a feel of us.

feel of a useless country.
Are you not ashamed of calling yourself a Nigeria?
tell me where on earth you can be proud to call yourself a Nigerian
and tell me one thing you can achieve with the fraudulent name Nigeria.mcheeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jaybee3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

grin Nna nwayo

Come here jor... I wanna whisper something in your ears
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jaybee3(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
jossyj:

feel of a useless country.
Are you not ashamed of calling yourself a Nigeria?
tell me where on earth you can be proud to call yourself a Nigerian
and tell me one thing you can achieve with the fraudulent name Nigeria.mcheeeeeew
Slow your role down Mr....

Surely there are still some positives coming out from the entity called Nigeria no matter how bad it may seem. There really isn't any country on earth without her own challenges so quit being overly pessimistic Sir.

1 Like

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by Krasid(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ignorance at its peak.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jossyj: 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

Slow your role down Mr....

Surely there are still some positives coming out from the entity called Nigeria no matter how bad it may seem. There really isn't any country on earth without her own challenges so quit being overly pessimistic Sir.

much respect for you but I do not agree with you that anything positive will ever come from this looted fraud or a country that has corruption as her middle name with these crop of recycled old polithieftians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
jossyj:
much respect for you but I do not agree with you that anything positive will ever come from this looted fraud or a country that has corruption as her middle name with these crop of recycled old polithieftians.
If you conclude that nothing good is ever going to come out of Naij then what's the point in trying?

I agree that corruption having been embedded into the daily workings of an average Nigerian has systematically crippled the Nation with no end insight. The fact of the matter is, there are still some advantages to being a Nigerian such as:

Not having to worry about yearly catastrophic devastation from the powerful hurricanes,
Not having to worry about excessive low temperatures that contributes towards high mortality rate in the elderly and the vulnerable
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by ChiSun27(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:

Just like a Nairalander said some days back....common sense needs to be subsidized so that peeps like you will be able to afford it.
Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by jossyj: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

If you conclude that nothing good is ever going to come out of Naij then what's the point in trying?

I agree that corruption having been embedded into the daily workings of an average Nigerian has systematically crippled the Nation with no end insight. The fact of the matter is, there are still some advantages to being a Nigerian such as:

Not having to worry about yearly catastrophic devastation from the powerful hurricanes,
Not having to worry about excessive low temperatures that contributes towards high mortality rate in the elderly and the vulnerable

Nigeria losses more than those countries you refer to.
We loose to hunger, insurgency, armed robbery, accidents resulting from bad roads,
high level of frustration from unemployment and the rest of them, then tell me how long and the method our insensitive leaders can achieve any meaningful development for over 180m people

Re: See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo by NobleG1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:

So you think Aba doesn't know who Buhari is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.