Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! (4428 Views)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Words of the LORD:

“FEW find the narrow road--the narrow path that leads to ALL TRUTH--I am ALL TRUTH.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, May 22, 2015)
Here are MY Words: children you must listen to what I have to say:
I AM COMING and no man can stop ME. I will come and retrieve those who are mine. Will you be among these unique people? People who have pure hearts toward ME...people who love their GOD ABOVE ALL ELSE? ABOVE: fame, fortune, and power in the earth?
Men seek after self-aggrandizement--glory before each other--wealth--fame in the world and MY children look on lovingly towards the things the world says is important. FEW find the narrow road--the narrow path that leads to ALL TRUTH--I am ALL TRUTH. KNOWING ME is finding ALL TRUTH. There is NO OTHER truth. I am the WAY to the FATHER. There is no other Way by which someone can be saved. Without a fixed gaze on ME you will be lost. You must keep your eyes focused on me: following ME--surrendered wholly over to ME--for without this sole surrender you are a partial follower and if any part of you clings to the world, MY enemy: your commitment is tainted--it is polluted--it is spoiled. Did I not say a little bit of leaven spoils the whole lump?
Come and learn from ME--pure pursuit--commitment that is complete. Lay your life down before ME--SURRENDER ALL. I am waiting only a brief amount of time. Already so many are dying in their sins, eternally lost--forever apart from the Glory of GOD!
I am sending forth this invitation--come and be clean in MY Word, MY Truth. Let not the little foxes spoil your vines--hold onto ALL TRUTH. Rid yourself of what MY enemy is doing to wound and devour your soul.
"I AM" HAS SPOKEN
Come lay your life down before ME.

Coordinating Scripture:
John 6:44 (KJV): No man can come to ME, except the FATHER which hath sent ME draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Galatians 5:9 (KJV): A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Song of Solomon 2:15 (KJV): Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

John 14:6 (KJV): JESUS saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME.

Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word
[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
About Fear--In my estimation, there are three main types of fear:
First, is the fear of the enemy which is about torment. When you are under the control of the enemy because you are born into sin and you are in the will of the enemy--you are a sinner and the devil is over you. When you are in the will of the enemy--fully his to be run, then you are fearful of him.
ACCORDING TO THIS SCRIPTURE IF YOU ARE FEARFUL YOU ARE UNBELIEVING AND MORE...

Revelation 21:8 (KJV):

But the FEARFUL, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death...
YOU ARE AS EVIL AS THE ABOMINABLE--MURDERERS--WHOREMONGERS...ETC.
[/i]

WHY? Because in Mark 4:40 (NKJV) it says: But HE said to them, “Why are you so FEARFUL? How is it that you have NO FAITH?” This is the key--you are without faith because you are out of the Will of GOD and running under the torment and FEAR of the devil. GOD calls it an abomination according to Revelation 21:8 above because essentially when you fear the devil--you are engaging in a form of "worship" of the devil because by FEARING him--you are giving him power over you to make you FEARFUL and UNBELIEVING (Revelation 21:cool. So when you surrender to the Will of the FATHER making CHRIST your LORD and MASTER--you give your worship to GOD--WHO IS ALL POWERFUL--and you are swapping your WORSHIP of and FEAR for the devil for your WORSHIP of and FEAR for the LORD...

That takes us to the Second form of fear which is a healthy "FEAR" of GOD. The Bible says in Psalm 2:11 (KJV): Serve the LORD with FEAR, and REJOICE WITH TREMBLING. Wow, this scripture says to "serve and REJOICE" with "fear and trembling!" Where else do we find "fear and trembling?" In this well-known scripture: Philippians 2:12 (KJV): Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with FEAR and TREMBLING. Then Proverbs 9:10 (KJV) says: The FEAR of the LORD is the BEGINNING of WISDOM: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

2 Chronicles 19:9 (KJV) shows us that you have a PERFECT HEART--WHEN YOU FEAR THE LORD: And he charged them, saying, Thus shall ye do in the fear of the LORD, faithfully, and with a perfect heart. Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV) goes on to say: It is a FEARFUL thing to fall into the Hands of the Living GOD!
Let me show you something even more amazing:
Proverbs 15:16 (NKJV): Better is a little with the FEAR of the LORD, than GREAT TREASURE with trouble.
Isaiah 33:6 (NKJV): Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times, And the strength of salvation;
The FEAR of the LORD is HIS TREASURE.
Psalm 19:9 (KJV): The FEAR of the LORD is CLEAN, ENDURING FOREVER: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogeth
[i][/i]er.

FEAR OF GOD is a TREASURE--CLEAN AND ENDURING FOREVER!
How can you tell if someone is close or intimate with GOD or lukewarm toward HIM?

[i]Psalm 25:14 (KJV) says this: The secret of the LORD is with them that FEAR HIM; and HE will shew them HIS Covenant.

GOD is intimate with those HE trusts and those who have a HEALTHY RESPECT and FEAR of HIM.
For example, someone who is haphazard with the LORD's Name--using it in vain (meaning using it as an exclamation or cursing) are trivializing GOD and disrespectful and are exhibiting that they have a lack of true FEAR of GOD.
FEAR of GOD is more than being respectful--it is exhibiting that you understand that GOD is WHO HE SAYS HE IS--AND BELIEVING that HE has the ability to control life and death and future events--including your future.
Those who lack this understanding tend to be a lot more disrespectful and disregarding of the things that go against GOD and HIS Word.

And the third kind of FEAR is the FEAR of losing GOD.
Not just fear of GOD's Wrath and Judgment--but the FEAR of being separated from GOD for eternity
which is the BROAD ROAD that many are on sadly.
A healthy fear of the LORD is the sheer terror of the thought of separating yourself from the LORD for eternity along with ALL HIS LOVE and ALL that is GOOD. Although few consider it, this should be the form of fear that outranks the fear of the devil by a long shot.
Fear of losing ALL the things that GOD represents: LIFE; TRUTH; RIGHTOUSNESS; HOLINESS; PEACE; ENDURING LOVE...
I pray that this fear will bring you to your knees; drive you to repentance, and into the Arms of GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Get it right with regard to your relationship with Me, says the Lord, and with regard to allowing My Holy Spirit to live and dwell in you.
Get your relationship on track--on course.
Become one with Me. Walk with Me.
Talk with Me, and do those things that I have encouraged you to do, so that I can do the things I said I would do on your behalf.
For, this is the season in which I will indeed show you the way into the promise of the land that I have for you.
Do it! Today!

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Changes are taking place in the realm of the Spirit, and you may find yourself feeling disoriented, disconnected, or even lost.
Take this time to seek Me for wisdom and direction.
Do not make any major decisions until you are clear and more settled.
Refuse to be afraid or allow confusion to become a stronghold.
Quiet your soul and be still, says the Lord. Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God...
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Nice one. Am edified. Thanks
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Youngsage: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Hallelujah
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“ALL is about choices—choosing LIFE with ME or death with MY enemy.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, February 12, 2014)
Susan this is your GOD—I am ready to give you Words
I am the GOD of the Heavens—I am the GOD of the earth—I am about to remove MY bride from the earth—to take her out to safety—to allow her to be freed from the world. The world is full of evil—evil intent.
Evil MY children is all that goes against ME, GOD. Rebellion is that which goes against MY Will and MY Ways.
I have set before you a choice. I have given you opportunity to choose the direction you want to move in: whether it is with MY enemy or with ME, your MAKER.
If you choose with MY enemy, you will be lost for eternity in hell.
If you choose for ME, then you may come out with ME, when I come to get MY bride—MY true church.
This is who I will be coming back to get—to receive unto MYSELF—to pull to safety. Al l the others who choose against ME will remain behind and one of two things will happen to those who remain behind: they will either be left to face the wrath of MY enemy and the wrath of GOD simultaneously while alive on the earth or they will be caught up in the sudden destruction that will come upon the earth immediately following the removal of the church—the bride. It is that simple. Those who are not pulled free when I come to rescue MY own and are caught in sudden destruction will be caught up into eternal damnation apart from the LIVING GOD.
This is serious MY children. You must sober yourselves and come to the realization that the world is about to be overrun by horror and I will be removing the bride and the earth will not look the same.
Already the earth is beginning to cave in on itself through gross evil taking over the four corners of the globe.
Come to your senses—see your HUMBLE GOD. I gave all for you—I bled on a cross of death for MY people so that they might live with ME for eternity. I gave compassionately and now you must choose WHO you want to follow and what you want to believe.
Do you want to believe MY Words—the Words of MY Book that I have given for you to wash yourself in?
This is the work of MY SPIRIT to provide you with access to MY Words, MY Truth, MY Ways.
Do you want to get to know ME in humble intimacy through prayer, through seeking ME, through worship and time spent together?
You must choose. There are choices to make.
Time spent pursuing the world or time spent pursuing your GOD and knowing ME and MY ways.
ALL is about choices—choosing LIFE with ME or death with MY enemy.
Submit to ME and live. Run from ME and MY Ways and you will be lost for all eternity.
You have freewill to choose but the offer will not always be available, so think this through carefully as your time to choose for ME, your GOD is shortening every day. I love you, but I will not always be so patient with this gross evil world.
This is your GOD: the GOD WHO is Loving, Kind, and LONGSUFFERING
YAHUSHUA HA MASCHIACH[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 12:50 (KJV): For whosoever shall do the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same is MY brother, and sister, and mother.

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Joshua 24:15 (KJV): And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5:6 (KJV): Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Words of the LORD:

Your life was not an accident. I created you with a goal in mind.

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, June 8, 2014)
I am ready to give you new Words:

I am a GOD WHO is always present. I can be found at any moment. MY children just need to call on MY Name. There is nothing that I cannot change or do. Nothing is impossible for ME, GOD.

You must learn to move in MY Will. You must embrace what is MY Will. How do I do this, you may ask, ¡°How can I be in Your Will?¡± This is the way to operate in MY Will: I want you to come before ME in humble submission: get before ME and surrender your life to ME. You do not need to know what this means specifically. You just must need to have a strong desire to operate in MY Will, to run in MY Will. This is all I need from you. I need your desire to be in MY Will to want to do what I ask from day to day: to know from this day forward that you are in line with the Will of GOD.

All you need to do is express this to ME daily. Just seek ME for this desire and I will give this to you. Repent of your sin daily and frequently, read MY Word, MY Holy Book. Seek ME in the quiet moments of the day, let me comfort you and be with you all day. Ask ME for a complete filling of MY SPIRIT and HE will come and live in you and lead you. You will never be alone.
This is the desire of MY Heart, for you to walk closely with your LORD, for ¡°your will¡± to be in align with MY Will, for us to be in one mind and one SPIRIT, for us to be like-minded and then great and wonderful things can be accomplished for MY Kingdom on earth and the Kingdom to come.

Come and share in the Greatness of your GOD. I have many things I want to open up to you. Your life was not an accident. I created you with a goal in mind. Come let us share in the wonders I have in store for you. All this can be yours if you deny yourself of your own will which is the will of MY enemy: the will you operate in outside of MY Will.

Come and be part of the Great Kingdom of GOD and the wonders that await you. This can all be yours. I will not keep anything from you. All that is MINE will be yours. Come and share in the Glory of your GOD, your KING. Time is short, choose for ME. I love you with an ¡°Endless Love.¡± These Words are for you today, cherish and embrace MY Words.

This is your Loving GOD¡­The KING without end¡­HOPE EVERLASTING

Coordinating Scripture:

Luke 1:37 (KJV): For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

Acts 2:21 (KJV): And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the Name of the LORD shall be saved.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven.

Luke 12:32 (KJV): Fear not, little flock; for it is your FATHER's Good Pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
dreams and images of rapture always flash before my eyes . The time is near ... Oh God cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Words of the LORD:
“Each day apart from My Will for your life is time spent in the kingdom of darkness...”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 27, 2014)

Susan, my daughter, I want to give you new Words. These are important Words.

Children, it is I, your GOD, there is shifting like sand. The world is moving to evil, all is growing evil. Only a few adhere to MY Words. Only a few focus on what I have to say, who want to walk with ME every day. Very few are sensitive to MY SPIRIT and pursue the filling of MY SPIRIT. There is a depravity of Truth, MY Truth, MY Word. Very few pursue what is pure, Holy, through the Words found in MY Book, MY Holy Book. The people are not interested in their GOD, their SAVIOR, LORD, and MASTER. The world is collapsing under the weight of its sin--its own sin. It is crumbling and coming apart under the weight of evil, evil that is everywhere. There is only one place that is safe--in MY Arms, surrendered, submitted to MY Will, repentant, and seeking after ME with a child-like faith with a heart that pursues GOD as the ONLY HOPE...the ONLY SHELTER...the ONLY SOLUTION...the ONLY RELIEF to a world dying and full of corruption.
Children, you must come alive, come away. See your GOD as your ONLY HOPE, the ONLY WAY, The NARROW PATH to freedom. There is no other road. All other roads lead to destruction. All other roads are paved with traps, holes, and road blocks placed in your way by MY enemy to destroy you. Surrender to ME and make your way back to the Narrow Road. All other routes are sure destinations to hell and your destruction. These Words are for your benefit, to guide you, lead you, to bring you back to safety.
There is no hope in this dying world except with a relationship with ME, your LORD and SAVIOR. Drop the world, stop holding hands with evil, the evil that surrounds you. You must be set apart. There is no other way.
You must pull away from the world. Only I can enable you to do this. Only I have what you need to pull yourself free from the sin that besets you and keeps you in its grip. It is only by MY SPIRIT that you can accomplish what you need to be set free from the pull of sin and the lure of the world.
Lay your life down. Surrender your ALL. Repent for the sin you commit daily. This is the only way. Acknowledge the price I paid to cover your life of sin, the things you have done against ME, your CREATOR. I will receive you and give you a clean heart, clean robes. You must be willing. Only you can do this, no one else can do this for you.
Turn back to your GOD. I will purify you, clean you up, put a spirit of right-thinking within you, MY SPIRIT. HE will guide you, lead you in MY Perfect Will for your life.
Don't tarry. Each day apart from My Will for your life is time spent in the kingdom of darkness apart from the LOVER of your soul, bringing destruction into your path. Exchange your heart of stone for a heart of flesh. Now is the hour of your deliverance if you accept MY Offer. Receive MY Offer of MY Blood-Covering over your sin, your life of sin against your GOD. There is no other way to blot out your sin and the evil that comes between us and will separate us for eternity.
There is only a brief time before the world will slide into total depravity, into the hands of the enemy. Are you coming out with ME when I retrieve MY bride or staying behind to face the worst?
Salvation is MY Offer. Come and redeem your soul.
I Am the GOD worth knowing, YAHUSHUA

John 12:40 (KJV): He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV): In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the Image of GOD, should shine unto them.

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, 27 That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
[b]Be always ready – June 03, 2015

My children, you are in a time where you must always be ready and prepared, ready in many ways.
Make sure that you are always ready to follow Me as I guide and lead you.
Be always ready when it might be your time, many are not ready, you never know when it might be your time to die.
People are dying every day, some suddenly and unexpectedly, so be always ready.
Make sure with Me that you are in right standing with Me, that I am well pleased with you and that you are worthy of Me and My Kingdom,
the only Kingdom that will last forever.
Be always ready for every situation.
You do not know about tomorrow or what the future might hold but I know everything, the end from the beginning.
Nothing is new or hidden from Me.
You have today, prepare so that you can be ready and do not wait, do not procrastinate.
Do not lean on your own understanding of how things will work out, because it will not work out the way you want or think.
Put all your hope and trust in Me and follow Me, My way.
That is why you must always be ready to follow Me.
My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts.
Listen and obey My Spirit because those who are being led by My Spirit are like the wind.
The wind blows and you do not know where it comes from or where it is going, that is how you must be, be always ready and prepared to move as I direct your footsteps, one step at a time.
My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of My way, that is why you must always be ready and prepared, willing to follow Me, My way
.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“Come out O’ little church. Set yourself apart from all that is not of ME.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, February 22, 2015)
Susan, I am ready to give you Words:
MY children: you must assemble yourselves at MY Feet. You must come to ME in PURE SURRENDER: pure desire of the heart and with all your strength, soul, mind. Pursue ME with all you have, as I am your ONLY HOPE in a world that has become hopelessly lost pursuing all that is “anti-GOD."

The world knows no limit to depravity—it’s depths of darkness run long, wide, and deep.
There is only light in the few who really pursue their GOD, who want MY Ways, MY Truth, MY Light, MY Will.
There are extremely few who pursue ME at all cost. These are the few who come after ME with reckless abandon.
These are the ones I will remove to safety when I come for MY church to keep them safe from the darkness that is
now surrounding them and closing in around them. Their light shines forth into the great darkness gathering all around them.
Their light pierces the great growing darkness of those who have rejected ME, their GOD for this bleak,
dismal life focused on all that I stand against.

Come out O’ little church. Set yourself apart from all that is not of ME. Read MY Book…spend time in its pages. Learn of ME.
Come to know ME. Spend time with ME. Come and know of ME in the quiet secret prayer place where I can counsel you in your prayer time. This is what I long for—time alone with you apart from all the worldly distractions: all that the devil has put before you to lead you off of MY Narrow Path—the only Way to safety, love, sound mind, wholeness, deliverance, and eternal salvation.
You decide. Set yourself apart from a dark, evil world run by MY enemy, set yourself apart with ME, your MAKER—the LOVER of your soul—FOUNTAIN of ETERNAL LOVE.
Soon, I will come for those who choose ME. These are the ones who will come.
I will know them by their light, their lamps.
Come fill your lamp.
This is the LAMP LIGHTER.
Come be filled with MY SPIRIT.
Walk in MY SPIRIT, deny the flesh.
Repent of your evil.
Lay down your life. Take up your cross.
Join ME: PATH LIGHTER of the Narrow Way[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke 12:32 (KJV): Fear not, little flock; for it is your FATHER's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

Psalm 91 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.
2 I will say of the LORD, HE is my REFUGE and my FORTRESS: my GOD; in HIM will I trust.
3 Surely HE shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
soon,since 33AD

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
[b]“The narrow way is not the way of the world.”

(Words received from the LORD by Susan, April 29, 2012)
MY children, it is I, your LORD:
I come to you this day with Words of warning. The hour is getting closer for MY Return. Soon it will come and then it will be too late for those who are not ready.
I have many children who come to ME seeking MY Forgiveness. It is I WHO can give this forgiveness. Many more children do not seek ME for this forgiveness. So many children are far from ME and believe themselves in right standing with ME—or they do not believe in ME at all. Many have never even approached ME at all.
This is a sad hour, MY children for few seek ME, few know ME, few come to ME on a daily basis.
I am a remote GOD to many and so many more do not believe I exist at all.
O’ the shock MY children, when MY children stand before ME in MY heavenlies and realize that I am the Eternal JUDGE, I hold the key to their eternal outcome. It is the defining moment for many—eternal bliss and for most eternal damnation.
Children, do not wait to be assured of your eternal outcome, when you stand before ME.
Work out your salvation with fear and trembling now, even today.
Children, don’t leave this decision to chance, come to ME now, don’t delay.
Each day you put off knowing ME, you waste precious time to be washed by MY Word and filled with MY Spirit. This is the Way to true life.
I never meant for you to live this life apart from ME. Your life can only have purpose and meaning if you are surrendered to ME and living in MY Will, MY Plan for your life. If you are living in your will and your plans you are living in futility, you are chasing after the world, empty dreams, and promises. You are living under the rule and reign of MY enemy, the devil who uses you for his plans to destroy you and those around you. He is looking to kill, destroy, and steal and will use whoever he can to accomplish his goals.
Break free from his grip. Come away from his control. Stop being used to destroy those around you and to work against MY Kingdom.
Until you come into MY Control as LORD and MASTER by a full surrender, you are controlled by your father the devil and you work for him.
I need a full surrender of your life to ME, sincere repentance for your sins then with MY Blood Covering over you and MY complete forgiveness you can be out from under the control of MY enemy and free from sin’s reign over your life. Once you receive MY Pardon and obtain MY Freedom you can move in MY Will, MY way, the narrow path. Then your life will have true meaning and eternal purpose.
You can be assured of your salvation and that you are moving in the direction that I have prepared for you.
I made a way for you—I laid the foundation. I died a humbling death for you. Your salvation is assured because I paid your price.
I give you this freedom, this assurance. I will give you safe passage when I come to claim MY OWN, when I come to remove MY bride.
Will you be among her? She is few in numbers but her light shines bright. It pierces the darkness in an evil world, this world that is so troubled and far from ME. MY bride stands out as a beacon of hope, a lamp lighting the way to MY Narrow Path.
Few find this path, few are seeking it.
The narrow way is not the way of the world. The world is far from ME. They know ME not. They seek ME not. They are only following MY enemy. Very few are coming with ME when the trumpet blows.
Children, this should make you sober. MY Book speaks of this truth. Who will be found with faith when I come to get MY bride?
Who will be found watching when I come as a thief in the night?
I am returning. Don’t wait too long to seek ME. The time you waste with this world is time wasted on trivial pursuits.
It is a dry path in the desert wilderness that leads to death. Come to the narrow way that leads to fullness of life, life abundant.
Follow hard after ME, as I am the only safe way. All other ways lead to death.
It is not too late, but don’t put off this important decision.
Too many who have come before you have been lost for eternity never to find their way to ME again.
This warning is real and these Words true. Seek answers in MY Book.
See for yourself that the Way is narrow and few find it. Leave nothing to chance.
This hour before MY Flight is about to close.
I am the LORD and SAVIOR, The LAMP THAT LIGHTS YOUR WAY.
Leave nothing to chance. I am coming and it won’t be long.
Your FATHER in Heaven
Your BRIDEGROOM Cometh[/b]

Corresponding Scripture:

Luke 21:31-36 (KJV): 31So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the Kingdom of GOD is nigh at hand. 32Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 33Heaven and earth shall pass away: but MY words shall not pass away. 34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.

John 5:29 (KJV): And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Philippians 2:12 (KJV): Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Philippians 2:15 (KJV): That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of GOD, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Matthew 25:4 (KJV): But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“So few really shut out the world and take time to commune with ME.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 29, 2014)
This Letter is for you children
I want you to know about something that troubles ME deeply: it is your rote worship.
You come before ME in your organized church settings and you worship but your minds and hearts are fixed on the world as you stand before ME. It is detestable! So few really shut out the world and take time to commune with ME.
It is a sickening sight—a planet full of children who make no time for their GOD or even know their GOD.
MY children on the whole seek after wooden idols and demon spirits to worship.
These children will soon know the fury of MY wrath.
If demon spirits is what they a want than demon spirits is what they will get after I remove MY true church, MY bride out to safety.
MY enemy stands by and laughs as MY children dig themselves graves.
As they pursue the world, they are literally digging themselves a grave, digging their way to Sheol, the place they are assigned to apart from ME, their MAKER, their GOD for all eternity, eternal endless damnation.
It is the worm that doesn’t die and the fire that never goes out.
It is eternal thirst, hunger, darkness, and torment.
This is the choice—this is the reward for pursuing the world, MY enemy, and what appear to be the delights of this life.
Many believe they can play a little now and get right with GOD later.
This is an ill-begotten choice. Many have fallen to the wayside with no warning, now with eternal regrets over their choices against GOD to pursue the world.
I do not take well to MY children who believe they can slip ME, their GOD into their schedule on the last page of their life to make it into MY Kingdom in order to delight themselves with this world during their life.
This is a plan inspired in the pit of hell and too many have fallen for this evil plan.
Wake up! There is only ONE Truth, ONE Life, ONE Way and that is through ME—CHRIST your REDEEMER!
Submit your will to MY Will. Break from the control of MY enemy: the will you walk in apart from MY Will.
There are only two wills: the enemy’s will or MY Will. You are born in the will of the devil.
The other Will, MY Will you must choose to be REBORN in.
Will you die in the will of MY enemy apart from your GOD for all eternity or will you surrender to MY Will and be REBORN and made ready for MY Beautiful Kingdom?
You must choose. This choice is yours. Continue in death or move into Life, Life abundant, Life in the fullness of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Ask for this, repent daily, commune with your MAKER all throughout the day.
Drop your rote, lukewarm worship.
Flee from the harlot churches who know ME not.
I am not a Sunday morning god, one who you can’t find any other time of the week.
I am a GOD WHO is Ever-Present, Omnipresent, All-Encompassing.
Come and know ME. Drink from MY RIVER of Life.
This is the hour of your salvation.
Get to know your GOD.
I stand before you,[/b]

LORD YAHUSHUA

Coordinating Scripture:
Isaiah 14:9-11 (ESV): 9 Sheol beneath is stirred up to meet you when you come; it rouses the shades to greet you, all who were leaders of the earth; it raises from their thrones all who were kings of the nations. 10 All of them will answer and say to you: ‘You too have become as weak as we! You have become like us!’ 11 Your pomp is brought down to Sheol, the sound of your harps;
maggots are laid as a bed beneath you, and worms are your covers.

Amos 9:2 (KJV): 2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“I am your GOD and I am telling you, that you will not enter MY Kingdom if you have un-forgiveness for anyone.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 21, 2013)

I am ready to begin: Children, this is your GOD speaking.
I am going to speak on the topic of forgiveness.
MY children, you are unforgiving. You hold onto un-forgiveness like it is a prize cow.
I am your GOD and I am telling you, that you will not enter MY Kingdom if you have un-forgiveness for anyone. This cannot be. I will not tolerate an unforgiving heart.
It is an abomination to ME. You must forgive and forget and let go of those past sadness’s.

I will release you from your hurt and pain, if you just turn to ME.
I am the ONE WHO will bring you healing: the heart healing that you need so badly. I will mend your broken hearts. I will deliver you from heartache. I can do it, no one else.
Other people will disappoint you. They do not have the heart of GOD. Their hearts are imperfect and human.
They lack sensitivity and grace.
I am the HEART that beats for eternity.
MY Heart is strong and vibrant, resilient, and ever-beating.

Lay your sadness’s down at MY Feet: all the death blows that are dealt by MY enemy, who works through those around you. Forgive those around you for the way the enemy has worked through them to cause you pain. Although you suffer, it is at the hand of the enemy more than those around you. They are just weak, because they do not have the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT to ward off sin and walk perfect in MY Will.
It is only by the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT that anyone can do MY Will.
You must surrender your ALL to ME to be in MY Will, to have the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT to ward off evil. To be made ready to come into MY Kingdom you must be in MY Perfect Will.

Ask ME to be in MY Will. I will lead you down paths of righteousness. I will make you ready for MY Coming.
There is no other way. I will give you the spotless garments that are required to stand in MY presence, just ask ME and do not delay.
The hour of MY Return is swiftly moving in. I do not want to leave you behind to face the terror of MY enemy.
Your GOD has Spoken

Do not delay in preparing for MY Coming[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 6:15 (KJV): But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your FATHER forgive your trespasses.

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV): For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 23:3 (KJV): HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS Name's sake.

Galatians 6:8 (KJV): For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the SPIRIT shall of the SPIRIT reap life everlasting.

Galatians 5:24 (KJV): And they that are CHRIST's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts
[b][/b].
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
[b]“Your heart needs to be beating for ME.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 21, 2014)

Let ME give you a New Letter:

Children, I am Coming! This is MY Promise. This is your

blessing IF you are WATCHING—IF you are LOOKING. I am

coming on the clouds. I will be riding on a white stallion.

You need to be WATCHING. Your heart needs to be beating for

ME. If you do not WATCH—you will miss ME in all MY

GLORY—in MY Triumphant Return for MY church that I will

remove in a Blaze of Glory—in the twinkling of an eye!

It’s coming! I AM COMING! Don’t miss this event: the

Greatest Event—the Marriage Supper of The LAMB to HIS

glorious bride: the church—the Union of the family of GOD to

its MAKER. This event will not be replayed. It is a One-Time

Event. If you miss it—you will not have another chance to be

part of this Glorious Celebration—this Wedding Party!

Do not trivialize the hour you live in and think it insignificant.

Your lack of concern and interest will leave you out in the cold:

to face MY opponent in tribulation or to “sudden destruction.”

Do not mock MY Warnings. These Words are serious. They

were serious before and they are now.

Your time is running out to make your pledge to your GOD to

choose to be part of the Great Wedding Party. MY Love is for

MY Betrothed—all others will be left to face destruction. This is

your hour of decision. Will you decide for GOD or the enemy of

GOD? Only you can decide to come out with ME. Clean your

garments and make ready.

This is the BRIDEGROOM of the Chosen[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:

Revelation 19:11-15 (KJV): 11And I saw heaven opened, and

behold a white horse; and HE that sat upon him was called

FAITHFUL and TRUE, and in righteousness HE doth judge and

make war. 12HIS Eyes were as a flame of fire, and on HIS Head

were many crowns; and HE had a name written, that no man

knew, but HE HIMSELF. 13And HE was clothed with a vesture

dipped in blood: and HIS Name is called The WORD of GOD.

14And the armies which were in Heaven followed HIM upon

white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of

HIS Mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it HE should smite the

nations: and HE shall rule them with a rod of iron: and HE

Treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of

ALMIGHTY GOD.

Mark 13:34-37 (KJV): 34 For the SON of Man is as a man taking

a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his

servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter

to watch. 35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master

of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the

cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest coming suddenly he find

you sleeping. 37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Revelation 16:15 (KJV): Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he

that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and

they see his shame.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and

safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail

upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Matthew 22:14 (KJV): For many are called, but few are chosen.
[b][/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2015
[b]Assumers – June 07. 2015

My children, many are assumers, they assume everything is okay and that all is truth although it is not.
That is why they are deceived and in darkness.
You can know if you are in all truth and must not assume. Ask Me who knows.
My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one into all truth.
You must yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do that is why they are assumers.
They do not really want the truth, they don't love the truth therefore they don't seek the truth from Me.
I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me.
Many assume that they are pleasing to Me and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, although they know they are only assuming, they do not ask Me who knows, because their relationship with Me is not right.
Many do not even have a personal relationship with Me, they only know about Me, they do not know Me for real.
That is why they are assumers. They just assume everything.
Seek Me and you will find Me, get to know Me for real and do not be an assumer.
I am alive. I love and I care for you. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.
I reward those who diligently seek Me.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“I Love Like NO Other...”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan Davis, September 29, 2013)
I have a Word for the children:
Children of MINE: this is your GOD. Soon I will bring devastation to the world after I have removed MY cherished ones.
I will allow the world to experience the result of its rejection of ME, it’s GOD, CREATOR.
The world will come completely unhinged. It will fall into disarray, as it has never before and as it never will again.
All this is before you—coming at lightning speed.
Dark clouds are looming on all four corners of the globe to envelope this world that has turned its back to ME,
rejected ME. All four corners have rejected its GOD.
Where will you go for peace? Where will you turn? The world cannot be trusted.
You are out of options. Turn to ME, your GOD, your SAVIOR. I am the ONE: the Only ONE WHO can save you now.
Don’t delay in turning back to ME. Put out your hand—surrender to MY Will. Give ME your ALL: your heart; your soul; your mind; your love.
I am calling out to you—don’t lose your way, your eternal way.
Come seek the only love that is consistent…reliable…everlasting…unchanging…never-failing…all-consuming.
Come seek ME with reckless abandon, as I already have when I put MY Life on the cross:
I died with passion and an ALL-CONSUMING LOVE for you.
I love like NO OTHER! Don’t reject this love for a weak alternative.
I am the LOVER of your soul, but if you choose MY enemy and the world to give your heart away to, I will allow you to have your way.
MY Love calls for a complete surrender—you must choose ALL of ME or none of ME—there is no alternative.
Your INCOMPLETE relationship with ME is the same as NO relationship. I will spit you out. MY Words are true!
Who are you for: ME, your GOD or the enemy of your soul? You may choose.
You have this choice to make. Very few choose their GOD.
Very few will be removed to safety when I come for MY own.
I am giving you these warnings even as darkness is closing in around you. Choose wisely.
This is your LORD—SAVIOR over ALL[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 24:21 (KJV): For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mark 12:28-30 (KJV): 28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? 29 And JESUS answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The LORD our GOD is one LORD: 30 And thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 24:37 (KJV): But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the SON of man be.

Joel 2:1-2 (KJV): Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“Each day apart from My Will for your life is time spent in the kingdom of darkness...”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 27, 2014)

Susan, my daughter, I want to give you new Words. These are important Words.
Children, it is I, your GOD, there is shifting like sand.
The world is moving to evil, all is growing evil. Only a few adhere to MY Words.
Only a few focus on what I have to say, who want to walk with ME every day.
Very few are sensitive to MY SPIRIT and pursue the filling of MY SPIRIT. There is a depravity of Truth, MY Truth, MY Word.
Very few pursue what is pure, Holy, through the Words found in MY Book, MY Holy Book.
The people are not interested in their GOD, their SAVIOR, LORD, and MASTER.
The world is collapsing under the weight of its sin--its own sin. It is crumbling and coming apart under the weight of evil,
evil that is everywhere.
There is only one place that is safe--in MY Arms, surrendered, submitted to MY Will, repentant, and seeking after ME with a child-like faith with a heart that pursues GOD as the ONLY HOPE...the ONLY SHELTER...the ONLY SOLUTION
...the ONLY RELIEF to a world dying and full of corruption.
Children, you must come alive, come away. See your GOD as your ONLY HOPE, the ONLY WAY, The NARROW PATH to freedom.
There is no other road. All other roads lead to destruction.
All other roads are paved with traps, holes, and road blocks placed in your way by MY enemy to destroy you. Surrender to ME and make your way back to the Narrow Road. All other routes are sure destinations to hell and your destruction.
These Words are for your benefit, to guide you, lead you, to bring you back to safety.
There is no hope in this dying world except with a relationship with ME, your LORD and SAVIOR.
Drop the world, stop holding hands with evil, the evil that surrounds you.
You must be set apart. There is no other way.
You must pull away from the world. Only I can enable you to do this. Only I have what you need to pull yourself free from the sin that besets you and keeps you in its grip. It is only by MY SPIRIT that you can accomplish what you need to be set free from the pull of sin and the lure of the world.
Lay your life down. Surrender your ALL. Repent for the sin you commit daily.
This is the only way. Acknowledge the price I paid to cover your life of sin, the things you have done against ME, your CREATOR.
I will receive you and give you a clean heart, clean robes.
You must be willing. Only you can do this, no one else can do this for you.
Turn back to your GOD. I will purify you, clean you up, put a spirit of right-thinking within you, MY SPIRIT.
HE will guide you, lead you in MY Perfect Will for your life.
Don't tarry. Each day apart from My Will for your life is time spent in the kingdom of darkness apart from the LOVER of your soul, bringing destruction into your path. Exchange your heart of stone for a heart of flesh.
Now is the hour of your deliverance if you accept MY Offer.
Receive MY Offer of MY Blood-Covering over your sin, your life of sin against your GOD.
There is no other way to blot out your sin and the evil that comes between us and will separate us for eternity.
There is only a brief time before the world will slide into total depravity, into the hands of the enemy.
Are you coming out with ME when I retrieve MY bride or staying behind to face the worst?
Salvation is MY Offer. Come and redeem your soul.

I Am the GOD worth knowing, YAHUSHUA

[/b]
John 12:40 (KJV): He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV): In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, WHO is the Image of GOD, should shine unto them.

Ephesians 5:25-27 (KJV): 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, 27 That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
[b]“There is no future in this world.”

(Letter received from Our LORD by Susan on April 20, 2012)

Daughter, listen closely as I give you new Words:

MY children, it is I, your LORD. There is a dark force moving over the land. Many will be surprised at how quickly this force is moving.
The hour is hastening for MY Return. I am coming on time.

Children, you must remain watchful. Don’t turn back to the world as she holds no answers for you. All is for naught.

There is no future in this world. The only future is a dark one. MY children live in denial of this truth.
They believe otherwise because the world looks so normal, pleasing to the eye, and stable in its ways.
The world is crumbling, children. It is falling apart. The ground is shaking.

The world is embracing the enemy. It is seeking after the ways of the enemy. You must be discerning.
All that looks well is not well. Children, I cannot stand aside, watch, and bless this world that singularly focuses on evil.
The world as a whole is bent on following hard after evil. It is a dark day children, exceedingly dark.

Run into MY Arms children. Come to me. I hold all the answers to living in this life.
There are no answers in this world, this dark world. The world is plunging into darkness. It is racing to evil.
Everywhere you turn there is darkness abounding.

Truth is very limited now. MY discerning children know—they see the Truth that shines out like a beacon among all the darkness.
This beacon of light, MY Light flows out through MY bride. She is the one remaining light on the earth.

MY bride is the one who operates in MY Will—all others operate outside of MY Will and Truth is not found in their words and ways.
Only MY bride, surrendered fully to ME, has the mantle of MY Truth. Children, this is why there is a need of great discernment in this hour of great darkness. The light shines bright through MY true church but she numbers few and far between those who are not among her.

Looks can be deceiving. Many come who appear to be among MY followers who know ME not. They believe wrongly that MY Truth is in them, but they are followers of the angel of light who actually carries death.

Be careful children of this deception as MY enemy comes posing as an angel of light and many are deceived by what looks like it is of ME,
but it is not born of ME.

MY Truth is unchanging. MY Plans do not change. MY Word is resolute, stable, and consistent.
What I spoke out long ago still stands today in MY Word.

Seek MY Word for Truth, seek MY Spirit for understanding, seek ME through repentance, surrender, and prayers.
Give ME your life completely as partial surrender is incomplete and will not give you access to MY Kingdom.

The hour is diminishing. Each day brings you closer to MY Arrival—so many are still far from ME following after the ways of the world.
The world does not seek after MY Truth. It does not want MY Truth, MY Way. It is in opposition to MY Word.

The world turns away from ME in pursuit of selfish endeavors and the ways of men who have no understanding of MY Ways.
Darkness is the way of men, apart from GOD—self-seeking, cruelty, and evil-doing. This is the way of men who remove themselves from pursuing MY Truth. This I cannot bless, this I cannot honor, and this I will not acknowledge when I come to take out MY church to safety away from the disaster coming to the earth.

Come to ME in humble repentance and surrender. Let ME clean your robes. Let ME set you apart by the washing of MY Word and the filling of MY SPIRIT. There is no other Way, children although you seek after other means to salvation, only MY Blood covering over your sins will bring you into right relationship with ME, MY FATHER, and MY SPIRIT.

There is no act apart from what I accomplished on the cross that will deliver you into MY Glorious Kingdom.
Men’s attempts to seek after ME through any other means will only bring disappointment as I am the only Way to the FATHER.
There is no other Way by which men can receive their salvation.

The time is short. Come and make your way to MY Truth. It is available to those who seek ME.

MY children, Come to ME now. Let ME show you the Way to true living. Let ME bring to you everlasting life.
I am the answer to all your questions. I will not contend with this world much longer. Seek ME while I still can be found…

Your LORD and MASTER
YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH[/b]

Corresponding Scripture:

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteres ses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

John 6:44 (KJV) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV): And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Revelation 7:14 (KJV): And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Revelation 3:19 (KJV) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Psalm 119:160 (KJV): Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Psalm 53:2 (KJV): God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Words from the LORD through Pastor David Pearce of Australia: June 11th 2015

Yes I have words for you son, write them down.
I Am God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit -- I Am unchangeable God -- My character, nature and ways remain the same -- they are constant. It is man who changes -- I do not.
Many nowadays are trying to alter the Words in My Book -- that is impossible! Forever My Words are recorded in Heaven -- for They too are unable to be altered or changed in any way -- they are unchangeable as is My character.
My children beware of those who twist the Scriptures to suit themselves and their evil agenda -- they are cursed children -- they must repent.
Oh earth -- come to Me quickly -- run into My loving arms -- I am waiting for you. Jesus - Saviour - Redeemer - Friend of sinners.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Suddenly the Christians are raptured on a strange planet and forced to do lots of labor day and night with little or no food by some little green men grin Then sister grace5 shall toil the land day and night,months and years and eventually die an unfortunate old lady. The her dead body shall be kept in the laboratory to resurrected, and so her laboring shall continue for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU'VE BEEN WITH JESUS
when they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled,
ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13
It doesn’t matter what start you’ve had in life. It doesn’t matter that you come from a broken family.
It doesn’t matter what education you have. Just open your mouth and God will fill it.
People will be astonished to know that you’ve been with Jesus
No one has the right to look down on you because of your past, Jesus has chosen you and that’s what really matters.
You’ve been chosen because you have something to say, a message to proclaim.
God has anointed you to glorify Him and share him with your friends, so go ahead show the world that you’ve been with Jesus.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2015
"I Am always the fourth man in the fiery furnace.
I Am always that invisible force of protection in the mist of the lion's den.
I Am your way out of no way! I Am the restorer of all that is missing and broken! I Am your Father!
I Am always watching, always protecting, always providing, always building, always healing, always delivering,
always working My will in your life. I Am the Great I Am. Is there anything too hard for Me?
Is there any situation in your life that I can't deliver you out of?
Is there any situation that's too hard for Me?
O ye of little faith! Know that I Am here and as long as I Am here there is nothing, nothing that will be able to overcome you.
My Peace I leave with you. I have all ready worked it out, I Am not going to work it out, I all ready have.
Thus saith the Spirit of the Lord!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by sonmvayina(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Christains are the dumbest people on this planet..in all those passages above, jesus is not talking to you the reader but to his disciples..so whatever he told them was surpposed to happen in their life time not a future generation. So it means he lied or the story was made up...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
++++++++ (((((((( ABOVE ALL )))))))))) ++++++++
ABOVE ALL ... Above all nature, above all created things - Above all wisdom, and all the ways of man,
Y'SHUA - YOU WERE HERE BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN...
ABOVE ALL ... Above all kingdoms, Above all thrones ... Above all wonders … the world has even known, Above all wealth and treasures of the earth ... There's no way to measure,
What YOU (Y'SHUA) are Worth …
Crucified laid behind the stone, You lived to die rejected and alone, Like a Rose trampled on the ground, You took the fall and thought of me, Above all , Like a Rose trampled on the ground You took the fall and thought of me,
Above All …

And HE is before all things, and by Him all things consist:
18 and HE is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell;
20 and, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.[/b]

COL 1: 17-20
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 and hath put all things under his feet, and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church,

1 EPH 1: 21-22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. AMEN!

RAPTURE AHEAD!!!
PREPARE YE THE WAY!!!
REPENT WHILE THERE IS STILL ROOM! TRUST YESHUA JESUS CHRIST! LIVE HOLY
M A R A N A T H A !
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“This is the hour of repentance, weeping and wailing over your sinfulness.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, June 23, 2013)
Susan, it is I, your GOD. I am ready to begin.
These words are for whoever will listen and for whoever has a heart for their GOD:
Children of the MOST HIGH, I am asking you to repent before a HOLY GOD.
This is the hour of repentance, weeping and wailing over your sinfulness, over your lust for the world, your lusting eyes for the world.
You have put another god before ME, many gods, actually. You have placed ME at the bottom of your list.
You have dishonored ME because you love the world more than ME. I am not at the top of the mind.
I am not the first thought in the morning or the last thought at night.
Many of you spend very little time with ME throughout your days.
You make lots of time for many other pursuits.
You find many worldly activities more important than your pursuit of ME, your GOD.
You make other people, other activities and other pursuits of greater worthiness to you than ME, your MAKER.
Why do you think that is so?
You have clearly made up your mind to take the low road than to pursue the high road.
The high road is a very narrow road. Very few will make their way to this very narrow road.
The world will pull you away as you try to make your way down MY narrow road.
The enemy will clutch and pull the people off the narrow road that leads to MY Salvation, MY Truth, and ultimately MY Kingdom where MY true followers come for eternity. You must set your sights on this narrow path.
You must seek ME in all your ways. You must surrender your all to ME, your GOD, and I do mean your ALL.
I cannot accept a partial filling of your lamp oil: a partial relationship will not do.
If you believe yourself ready to come with ME in MY Rapture, then you would have thrown off the world completely.
You would have walked away from your own will, laid yourself before ME in repentance and begged to be in MY Perfect Will at all costs. Anything else puts you in danger of eternal failure: a failure to be saved and failing to be with GOD for eternity.
These words are sincere, they are serious. You must take them seriously if you want to be saved.
Half-hearted love for GOD is as good as outright hatred of GOD. You either love ME, MY Will, and MY Ways or you reject ME.
There is no middle ground.
Now decide for yourself: will you be with ME in My Kingdom for eternity or will you die in your sin apart from your GOD cast into eternal hell? Choices must be made—these are your choices to make: no one else’s.
Don’t be deceived there is no other way.
Come into MY Glorious Light, receive salvation, choose for ME, surrender your all to ME, repent of your ugly sin,
and then come live in MY Will for your life.
These words are for your benefit.
The time is short, come quickly and find your GOD.
Cast your cares on ME. I will bear your burdens.
I await your answer.

This is your GOD ALMIGHTY
The LOVER of your soul[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.

Galatians 5:16-17 (KJV): 16This I say then, Walk in the SPIRIT, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17For the flesh lusteth against the SPIRIT, and the SPIRIT against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Matthew 25:4 (KJV): 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Peter 5:7 (KJV): Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2015
One does not praise based on their feelings or circumstances for they do not praise on their own behalf in any way; they praise solely because God is worthy to be praised, thus they are able to praise God at all times regardless of any outside influences which serve only to diminish their faith. We may change, our environment may alter, our feelings may waver, but God never changes. He is still the God that is worthy to be praised.

In offering the sacrifice of praise, one puts themselves into a triumphant position in Christ. Then it will be that nothing, neither the world nor circumstances nor flesh and blood will cause them to be separated from God, for praise causes one to ascend and join themselves to the One Whom they praise.

...."Jesus Christ [is] the same yesterday and today and forever".... Hebrews 13:8 NASB
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
"I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—
I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity."
John 17:22,23

The Father says:
"If two of My people working together can put ten thousand to flight, how many can two hundred million of My people walking in unity put to flight? You will see this occur in THIS generation, in answer to My Son Jesus' prayer in John 17. Jeffery stewart
"
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“The evil is cascading, overflowing into all aspects of life.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 29, 2014)
Daughter, I will begin to give you words:

MY children, it is I, your LORD and SAVIOR. The winds are blowing from the east to the west. I am seeing darkness accumulating around the globe—the world that is infested with demons and dark spirits who possess the souls of lost men. Men have given themselves over to darkness against the works of MY SPIRIT. They want to destroy all that I stand for, all that I, GOD represent on earth.
The evil is cascading, overflowing into all aspects of life. Only a few are really entrusted with MY Word, MY Truth—the rest have given themselves over to doctrines of devils. Some seem easier to spot and others not so easy. Many are falling prey to what looks right but leading many astray believing wrongly they are right with ME, but are yet far away. This is the heart of the lukewarm church—lost believers who believe all is well between US, but might as well be practicing gross evil for their lukewarm condition.
Soon, I will be coming to get MY “ready” church—those who are watching, waiting patiently, and no longer enamored with this evil world. The lukewarm church is occupied with the things of the world and makes little or no time for their CREATOR. This is an abomination! It is a lackluster show of affection and I, GOD am slighted, diminished in their true desires which the world has overtaken in their hearts. I know I am low on their list of needs, pursuits, interest. I know the hearts of all men—nothing gets by ME.
Lukewarm: please step out of your tepid condition—seek ME from a heart of fire and zeal to get to know your GOD as your Most Intimate CONFIDANT. Stop trivializing your MAKER, as if I am of no importance and I should only make appearances when you feel it is best: times of crisis and times of holidays. This is a most putrid and foul smell in my nostrils. I cannot honor such lackluster love and your disingenuous feelings for ME. I died a horrible death and bled out in a way that no man should suffer, yet I did this for MY loyal followers and those who would submit to ME with their ALL and desire ME with their FULLEST devotion. All others are useless to ME in this life because they walk outside the Will of MY FATHER and will be discarded, as I will spit them out.
A fence sitting-Christian, is not on the fence—this Christian is already heading to hell. Only those off the fence with a FULL surrender made to ME, repentant and sorrowful for past sin, forgiving of others, and desiring ME to be their FULL-TIME LORD and MASTER are the ones who will leave earth when I come to rescue MY bride and share with ME eternal life in the Kingdom to come.
If you believe you are on the fence, you are already on your way to hell. Stop playing with fire—time is short and the enemy wants to snatch you away. Many have already gone this way and it is already too late for them as their eternal destiny is now set in stone and they will never have the opportunity you now have to be made right before ME, GOD, so that I accept you before MY FATHER and HIS angels in Heaven. Will this be a moment of terror for you or delight? When you come to face ME, will you have chosen well and will you be with ME for eternity or apart from ME for eternity? Search your souls—decide today which place and with whom you desire to spend eternity. Choose for ME—the LIFEGIVER. I AM HE and there is NO other.
GOD in Heaven:
SAVIOR of ALL—Accepted by few[/b]

[b]Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 24:27-29 (KJV): 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the SON of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.
1 Corinthians 10:20 (KJV): But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to GOD: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
1 Timothy 4:1 (KJV): Now the SPIRIT speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Revelation 3:5 (KJV): He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before MY FATHER, and before HIS angels.
[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“If you do not pursue ME—you take confidence in the world.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 17, 2015)
Children you have come to hear MY Words. These Words have value. They are Light in a dark world. The world grows dark, day by day—it is ever growing darker. You must flee into MY Arms, the Everlasting Arms of your GOD. There is absolutely nowhere else to go. No safe place. Everyone else is shallow and offers no safety.
This is my bride: beauty and confidence. She embraces her GOD and trusts HIM in all ways, for all things including safety in a world growing ever darker. If you do not pursue ME—you take confidence in the world—a dark world that is run by the enemy of your soul. His goal for you is to steal from you, kill you, and destroy you. He wants you to be far from ME for eternity—absent from GOD—the Saving Arms of GOD. This is your destiny if you do not lay your life down before ME, giving ME complete leadership and control over you: body…soul…spirit.
This is what I require. You cannot be assured of safety any other way—only through ME is anyone safe. Turn your life over to ME—your being…your welfare…your trust in the world. I will not let you down. I am the Great KEEPER. I keep those who trust in ME.
Repent of sins performed outside of MY Will. Forgive all family…friends…and your enemies. This is your requirement to attain Heaven—beauty—and to live in MY Presence: Glory and Beauty.
The clock is moving fast. You must awaken to the dark world around you and see that MY Coming is near.
AWAKEN!…AWAKEN!…AWAKEN!
The world is not safe. Only I am the SAFE HAVEN.
“I AM”
“I AM SAFETY”
“I AM SECURITY”
“I AM WHOLENESS”
“I AM HOLINESS”
“I AM PROTECTION”
“I AM COMFORT”
“I AM” COMES FOR YOU…[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Deuteronomy 33:27 (KJV): The Eternal GOD is thy REFUGE, and underneath are the Everlasting Arms: and HE shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Psalm 20:7 (KJV): Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the Name of the LORD our GOD.

Psalm 121:5 (KJV): The LORD is thy KEEPER: the LORD is thy SHADE upon thy right hand.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“The Lust For The World Is A Distraction The Enemy Has Carefully
Plotted Against The People.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 11, 2013)
Yes, I have Words for the children:
Children, this is your GOD. I have made you in MY Image. I have
forged you from MY Heart. You were made to be in MY Image to be
like your GOD, to have MY Characteristics. You have chosen rather
to be rebellious, to run far from your GOD. You have blinders on.
You are blind guides leading the blind.
I am coming soon for a bride who has made herself ready for ME,
her HUSBAND. She must be ready or I cannot take her. Her desire
must be for ME—only ME and not for this world. As long as she
pursues the world, she is lost, but when she turns back to ME with
all her heart, soul, mind, and strength—all these things will be
added unto her. I will give all the things she needs to be cared for.
The lust for the world is a distraction the enemy has carefully plotted
against the people. This will be their destruction if they don’t turn
back to ME away from the lust of the world by the plans of MY
enemy.
The world is a well-laid trap by MY enemy. He even uses what looks
safe and good to entice you away. Only those in MY Will are coming
out with ME when I blow the trumpet and call out MY bride. Those
who pursue MY Will alone will be found worthy to avoid the death
and destruction planned for this evil world.
You can know MY Will by surrendering to it. Stop seeking your own
will. Turn and seek MINE. Humble yourself, repent for walking in
rebellion apart from the Will of GOD. Bend your knee, lay before ME
in humble submission admitting to ME you need your GOD. Until
you do this you are MY enemy’s to do his will although you can’t see
it, you are not your own and you are working for the enemy, working
against MY Kingdom, rebelling against your GOD CREATOR, and
heading down the broad road to hell with the vast majority of
humanity. Only when you turn off this wide road to the narrow path
by coming into MY Will by your own humble submission, will you be
saved from eternal damnation.
This is your choice to make. All are given a choice. Choose ME as
your LORD and MASTER and find life everlasting. Come to know
ME as worthy of your choosing. I am the FRIEND WHO never
leaves, the LOVE WHO never forgets. I am the FATHER WHO
never rejects. I am the ROCK. Come to know ME as your own.
The world is rejecting its GOD. Don’t be left behind when I remove
the few who pursue ME with all their heart. Turn to ME and see the
Truth.
The LAMB…The LION[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:

Genesis 1:27, So GOD created man in HIS OWN Image, in the
Image of GOD created HE him; male and female created HE them.
Romans 5:12, Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world,
and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all
have sinned:

Luke 13:24-27, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say
unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.25When once
the MASTER of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door,
and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying,
LORD, LORD, open unto us; and HE shall answer and say unto
you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say,
We have eaten and drunk in THY Presence, and THOU hast taught
in our streets. 27But HE shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence
ye are; depart from ME, all ye workers of iniquity.

Matthew 7:21-23, 21Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD,
LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the
Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven. 22Many will say to ME in
that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in THY Name?
And in THY Name have cast out devils? And in THY Name done
many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christian God The HOLY SPIRIT Is An " IT" / Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? / Now That Want To Be A Christian, Should I Stop Listening To Non-gospel Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.