Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! (4433 Views)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
BEFORE you sleep, read this my FRIENDS.

According to the bible, these are some of the people who will spend eternity in the lake of fire, 1. Fornicators 2.idolaters 3.adulterers 3.effeminate 3. abusers of themselves with mankind, 4. thieves 5. Covetous 6.drunkards 7. Revilers 8.extortioners 9. fearful, 10. unbelieving, and the 11. abominable, 12. murderers, 13.whoremongers, 14. sorcerers, 15. Liars (1Co. 6,9-10, Rev 21,cool

I want you to know that there is a loving God and an ugly devil..
This loving God hates sin and the wages of sin is death, for this reason God sent his son to die a painful death for you,
the condition that God gives for you to go to this beautiful heaven is to believe & accept His son as your Lord & saviour,
from there live a righteous and holy life before Him.
All those who don’t want to accept the sacrifice Jesus did on the cross, they will have to go hell fire away from the loving God for eternity. There is a glorious Heaven and a terrible hell fire.
The saints go to heaven and the sinners to hell. When you die, you will go to any of this places,
now the decision of where you will go, its made by you and right on earth before you die.
If you are in the above list, it is time for repentance.
Don't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow might never come.
It is time you cry to the LORD to have mercy on you, don’t wait until you get to hell fire.
Please friends, Pray this prayer and mean it with your whole hearts.
“DEAR, Father in heaven, I am a sinner, I turn around from all sin today, I accept Jesus into my life,
I confess him as my Lord and Saviour, write my name my name in the Book of Life, In Jesus’s name I pray”
Start to read the bible everyday, have a full time relationship with God.
Go to a bible believing Church.
Check my wall everyday for teachings. Be blessed. Good Night.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Seriallinks(m): 4:26am On Jun 18, 2015
crusadistic:
soon,since 33AD

2 Peter 3:3-4

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

You have been warned!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“Holiness is the Essence of GOD. It is what separates ME from all others.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 7, 2015)
I am ready to give you Words:
Dear Children: I am your GOD. Today MY children, I must speak on something that is close to MY Heart.
This is a truth that you must hear. It is about MY HOLINESS. I am a Holy GOD.
I am so Holy that even MY Heavenlies are not Holy enough for ME. Doesn’t the Scripture say this is so?
Holiness is the Essence of GOD. It is what separates ME from all others. I am SEPARATE and UNIQUE.
I am Unspeakable GLORY. MY Presence cannot be defined by human words.
There are no words or human language that defines WHO GOD is…
I am a GOD WHO cannot be contained in a box or defined by a word. I am a GOD WHO defies all imagination.
People may believe they know ME—but MY children who are in Heaven are forever learning of their GOD.
I am a GOD of broad understanding. I am uncontainable by any standard held by human beings.
The scope of MY Understanding and Knowledge is way beyond the human mind.
Why then, do men ignore their GOD and pursue knowledge through all ways except from their own MAKER, their GOD?
Why do they continue to seek knowledge and understanding with no regard for their Heavenly FATHER, CREATOR?
They are filled with pride, haughty, and do not humble themselves before their MAKER…CREATOR…GOD.
They believe themselves unaccountable to anyone—least of all their GOD WHO gave them breath and sustains them.
This is an abomination. It is the blind leading the blind. All will face ME. All will bow their knees to ME and declare I am GOD.
Yet most will admit this when it is too late for them and their ending will be great loss—eternal expulsion from MY Heavenly Glories.
This will be their reward for rejecting their GOD and seeking for truth in all the wrong places.
Little children, bend your knees now. Humble yourselves today—lay yourself low to the ground and admit you need ME: your GOD—your Great and Glorious GOD—ALL Knowing—ALL Powerful.
If only MY children would approach ME on bended knee with a humble heart, broken spirit, as a child who knows they need salvation…repent and feel remorse for their sin. This is what I required to be right with ME: humble submission, repentance, and a child-like desire to be near ME at all times. This is what I require. Very few pursue ME so that they humble themselves, clean their robes, and come into MY Will…the only will that matters.
Soon, I am coming to retrieve MY bride—will you be among them? You must decide: Are you coming?
Will you surrender your will to ME? Let ME make you MY OWN, clean you up. The hour is now to choose for ME.
All other choices come with a price—a high price—eternal loss…
Come to know ME before it is too late. The Wedding Bells are ringing. MY Marriage Supper Table has been set.
All are invited, but few are chosen. I await your answer.
This is your LORD, the BRIDEGROOM of the Great Marriage Supper[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Job 15:15 (KJV): Behold, HE putteth no trust in HIS saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in HIS Sight.

Job 21:22 (KJV): Shall any teach GOD knowledge? Seeing HE judgeth those that are high.

Job 25:5 (KJV): Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in HIS Sight.

Isaiah 55:8-9 (KJV): 8 For MY Thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY Ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY Ways higher than your ways, and MY Thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Timothy 3:7 (KJV): Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 18:4 (KJV): Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Romans 14:11 (KJV): For it is written, As I live, saith the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD.

Matthew 22:14 (KJV): For many are called, but few are chosen.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
sonmvayina:
Christains are the dumbest people on this planet..in all those passages above, jesus is not talking to you the reader but to his disciples..so whatever he told them was surpposed to happen in their life time not a future generation. So it means he lied or the story was made up...
Do you think the op, grace5, actually has a working brain? Can't you see how she's just posting like a robot? These people are totally brainwashed. Ignore them.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
grace5,thou shalt not use logic,keep posting!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by sonmvayina(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Do you think the op, grace5, actually has a working brain? Can't you see how she's just posting like a robot? These people are totally brainwashed. Ignore them.

how can we help them? I know it can be done..we could try formatting their brain and installing new soft ware..i know it can be done.i am a good example....
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“Do you really believe that apart from MY Guiding Hand that this world will rebound to peace and bounty?”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 9, 2012)
Susan, listen to MY Words, write them down:

I am approaching the earth. Nothing can stop what I have ordained. The hour is approaching. Too many still believe that MY Words are not true. Too many think that MY Book is a fable and that evil man will not have a day of reckoning with his GOD. This couldn’t be the furthest thing from the truth. Even now, I am beginning to pour out MY Retribution over this earth, MY Punishment for blatant sin and disobedience of mankind.

Although I am a Patient GOD, MY Promises will come to pass just in the way I have given them. MY Word is True. Read MY Word. See that all that I said would happen is happening. I am true to MY Word.

Children, do you not see the destruction coming to the world? Can you not see that this world is in trouble? Do you really believe that apart from MY Guiding Hand that this world will rebound to peace and bounty? Trouble is coming children, the trouble I described in MY Book. It is coming. Don’t doubt MY Word.

I gave these Words to prepare your heart, to make you ready, to bring you unto MYSELF so that you can avoid the wrath to follow. MY church was not meant for wrath. This is not her legacy. She will be caught up and protected, shielded from the tyranny that lies
ahead.

The lukewarm, idolaters, rebellious, blasphemers, and sexually immoral will remain behind to taste the outcome of a world gone mad, bereft of its GOD’s Hand of protection and guidance. The world will witness life apart from MY Love and Devotion. Step into the power of MY HOLY SPIRIT. Make a full surrender to ME of your life. Only then can I fill you and bring into MY Complete Likeness, only then can you successfully conquer sin and be made HOLY without wrinkle, blemish, or stain: ready for MY Coming and rapture of the bride to safety.

These are MY instructions. Repent of your sin. Lay your life down. Give ME a complete surrender. Withhold nothing from ME. Give ME everything you are and everything you have. Let ME take your life over. Let ME bring your ashes into MY Beauty. Until you do this, you are apart from ME and you belong to MY enemy. He is your lord and master. He controls you and you do what pleases him against MY Kingdom, MY Will, MY Ways. You are working against ME no
matter what you think and what it looks like—you are in opposition to ME.

So think this over carefully. Do you want to be outside MY Kingdom for eternity, apart from your GOD, your MAKER? This is where you remain until you surrender your all to ME from a repentant, humbled heart. There is little time remaining before I make MY Moves and pull MY
people out to safety. Be among these peculiar people: those who surrender all to their GOD and walk away from the ways of the world.

I await your decision. The hour presses forward. Don’t be caught without MY Blood Covering.
I am a GOD of Truth. There is no other Truth.

I am the Great TRUTH BEARER

ALMIGHTY GOD[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:

Psalm 95:11: Unto whom I sware in MY wrath that they should not enter into MY rest.

Ezekiel 7:19: They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity.

Nahum 1:2: GOD is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on HIS adversaries, and HE reserveth wrath for HIS enemies.

1 Thessalonians 5:9: For GOD hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our LORD JESUS

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Don't be surprised when people think you have lost your mind--you will look foolish:

1 Corinthians 1:18 (KJV): For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the Power of GOD.

Don't be surprised when people call you crazy--they called CHRIST crazy:

Mark 3:21 (NLT): When HIS family heard what was happening, they tried to take HIM away. “HE’s out of HIS Mind,” they said.

Don't be surprised when people call you strange--you are a stranger in a foreign land:

1 Peter 2:11 (NLT): Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls.

Don't be surprised when people say you are obsessed--you are passionately preoccupied

Matthew 22:37 (NLT): JESUS replied, “‘You must love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind."

Don't be surprised when people say you are odd--you are peculiar...

1 Peter 2:9 (KJV): But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of HIM WHO hath called you out of darkness into HIS marvelous light;

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Seriallinks(m): 3:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Nice one grace5; keep them coming!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“I Am Ready To Pour Down MY SPIRIT Over MY People Like
FIRE.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, May 19, 2013)
WE can begin: MY children this is your GOD Speaking. I have
words that I want to convey to you.
I am ready to come like a whirlwind over MY people. I am ready to
pour down MY SPIRIT over MY people like FIRE. I want MY
children to open themselves up to the move of MY SPIRIT.
These are the last days. The end is coming, as you know it. The
world has enjoyed the Grace of GOD. It has seen Great Mercy
poured down from MY Throne. I am however, disappointed: the
world is turning its back to its GOD. The world is moving against its
GOD. The world is showing little respect to ME, its MAKER. I
created everyone and everything in it and yet MY children have
become rebellious. They are moving against MY Words and MY
Ways. The evil one is glorified in their hearts. They have lifted up
the enemy in their hearts. He has dethroned ME in their hearts. I am
no longer first place to the children I created.
This brings ME to great sadness. Your GOD is weeping and crying.
I am full of sadness: that MY children have turned their backs to ME.
I am sad for them and for MYSELF. I will soon remove the few: who
still hold ME dear in their hearts. There are a handful on earth who
still pursue ME with all their heart. Very few look to ME for all their
answers. Most have turned away from ME and pursue their answers
from the world.
There is only a brief time remaining. You must turn your heart back
to ME. MY Hands are outstretched to receive you. I am willing to
take you back into MY Arms. I am willing to hold you and save you.
Come to ME in full surrender; lay your life down at MY Feet; give
ME your ALL, repent of your sin that comes between us; let MY
SPIRIT guide you; ask for HIM to fill you. MY SON, MYSELF your
FATHER, and MY SPIRIT: WE join the bride and WE say, “Come.”
Come to the glories that I have in store for you when I remove MY
church. This is all waiting for you. I say, “Come.”

This is your FATHER, GOD ALMIGHTY, the BEGINING, the END,
ALPHA and OMEGA[/b]

Coordinating Scriptures:

Nahum 1:3, The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will
not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath HIS way in the whirlwind
and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of HIS Feet.

Psalm 20:7, Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will
remember the Name of the LORD our GOD
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
ONLY WATCHERS ARE IN THE WILL OF GOD ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE:
IN THE SCRIPTURE PASSAGE BELOW—IT SAYS YOU ARE TO WATCH FOR THE LORD’S RETURN—
THEN IN VERSE 48 IT SAYS THOSE WHO DO NOT ARE CALLED EVIL BY GOD—
I CANNOT FIND A THIRD SCRIPTURE IN THIS PASSAGE THAT SAYS THAT THERE IS ANY CHRISTIAN WHO DOES
NOT NEED TO WATCH FOR THE LORD’S RETURN SIMPLY
BECAUSE THEY CALL THEMSELVES A CHRISTIAN AND ATTEND CHURCH—
IT IS CLEAR IF YOU DO NOT WATCH FOR THE LORD'S RETURN—YOU ARE AN EVIL SERVANT

Matthew 24:41-48 (KJV): 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 WATCH therefore: FOR YE KNOW NOT WHAT HOUR YOUR LORD DOTH COME.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED,
and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 THEREFORE BE YE ALSO READY: FOR IN SUCH AN HOUR AS YE THINK NOT THE SON OF MAN COMETH.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that EVIL (OTHER TRANSLATIONS SAY WICKED) SERVANT shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
But you will end up dying without it happening. What's the point??
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
[b]
Words of the LORD:

“Let ME find you awake at MY Coming!”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 17, 2012)

The time is drawing near for MY Return to earth. It is closing in. There are only a few really paying attention. I have been clear in all ways what to look for. I have put forth signs to watch for. I have given many signs to know that MY Coming is soon. Yet MY Word is disregarded and men have chosen to reject ME, their LORD. This is what they prefer.

I am always clear in MY Writings, MY Word—all Scripture is inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT. HE is the ONE WHO breathes life into every Word. MY Word is life. It speaks Truth and MY Words are everlasting. This is why men can turn to MY Word and find all Truth, Guidance, and all the Answers they need to live in this life. There is no other source that speaks absolute Truth for mankind to know and understand what GOD expects of them in this life. This iswhy MY enemy tries hard to lead men astray from MY Words of Truth. Stay in MY Words: MY Words are Gold, Precious Jewels of Truth and Knowledge and Power—the same Power of MY SPIRIT that strengthens you to battle sin and MY enemy. He cannot withstand MY children who have built up their faith by reading MY Word. There is Power in Knowledge and Truth.

Children, if you only knew how close MY Coming is, you would awaken from your slumber—you would not neglect MY Word and you would be strong in MY Truth through the Power of MY SPIRIT. It is only by MY SPIRIT that you can conquer sin and the affliction of MY enemy in your life. I want you to be whole and made ready for MY Return. So awaken to Truth—read MY Word, Surrender your ALL to ME.

Follow hard after your LORD. Seek ME at every turn. Let ME guide you. Surrender your life over to ME—FULL SURRENDER! Leave nothing behind. Place your entire life in MY Hands. Let ME Take your life and create sweet music. Let ME Write beautiful music onto your heart. Let ME Refresh your spirit by Breathing new life into your spirit. Your oil lamp will be filled and your focus will be on ME.

Do not take your eyes off of ME: neither look to the right or the left. I need to be your complete focus. The hour is coming when men will not endure truth—they only want what their wicked hearts want to hear. MY enemy reigns in terror across the land—there is only one direction to move in to find safety: toward ME—your LORD and SAVIOR. There is no other answer. Seek MY Face while I can still be found. You have limited time to make your choice. Let ME find

you awake at MY Coming. MY bride is bright-eyed and watching for her GROOM, her LORD.

Make preparation. Get ready. Clean yourself up in MY Blood.

This is a serious hour as the world turns to reject its GOD. Don’t be caught unawares. Awaken to Truth, MY Truth. It is available through the Pages of MY Book.

“I AM” has Spoken Truth

Seek ME in ALL your ways

Prepare for MY Return[/b]

2 Timothy 3:16: All scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Psalms 119:72: The law of THY mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.

Psalms 119:127: Therefore I love THY Commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

Job 33:4: The SPIRIT of GOD hath made me, and the breath of the ALMIGHTY hath given me life.

Matthew 19:29: And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for MY Name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Matthew 24:12: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Hosea 4:6: MY people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that why MY enemy tries hard to lead men astray from MY Words of Truth. not endure truth—they only want what their wicked hearts want to

hear.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
[b]Message given to the End Times Prophecy Conference:

These are YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S Words from the FATHER spoken by the HOLY SPIRIT.

These are HIS Words.
Daughter, deliver this message to the people. Deliver this message to MY children, MY bride, for the hour is late. I am about to pick her up and take her to the heavenlies to reside with ME. MY FATHER is about to give ME the signal to come back for her. I have waited so long for MY bride. I am weeping in anticipation. These are tears of JOY for her and tears of sorrow for those of MY children left behind. This will be a day of mixed emotions for ME, your KING, your BRIDEGROOM, your Handsome KING who has paid a price for your life, the life of MY bride.
These are MY Words and I shall start now:
Children, listen to ME, the hour is late. The hour is late for all of MY children all over the earth. The hour is late because the enemy has risen up. The enemy is a foe that can be seen and is unseen. Every time you hear or see the Ten Commandments being taken down from a town square this is the enemy. Every time you hear of a homeless person being brutally murdered, this is the enemy. Every time you hear of such things as a mother drowning her five children, this is the enemy. The enemy looks different depending on the situation. The enemy has many different forms. He is crafty, he is insignificant in stature and looks innocuous but he is vile and he is ornery and he is set to take you down - to take you down to sheol with him. He is ugly in this manner for he does not take any prisoners for ransom. He never lets those he takes to sheol out of his sight. He takes them down there to torment them for eternity and you need to hear this message now. You need to understand this. There are two choices here--you either choose for ME, your GOD, or you choose for the enemy. There is no in between. You cannot dabble in the world and with worldly things and think that you are going to be taken by ME in the rapture--the greatest rescue mission known to man after MY death and resurrection to save you from your sin. Children, get right with ME.
Some of you have addictions. Some of these addictions are subtle, some of them cannot be seen or detected by others. You know what they are. These addictions can be food, they can be TV or i-pod or they can be a smart phone. Addictions look different to different people but they all look alike to ME. They look like death. There may be more notorious addictions like pornography or drinking alcohol or taking drugs whether they be prescription or recreational type drugs. You know what you are doing that is displeasing to ME and I know what you are doing that is displeasing to ME. Those around you may not have picked up on these habits, these things that keep you from ME.
This is what I say to you. Pursue ME. Get down on your hands and your knees or just your knees or bow your head in your wheelchair--whatever position of submission you can get in--and call out to ME, your GOD. Call out to ME to save you from your habits, your addictions. Call out to ME, now. Call out to ME when you get back to your hotel room or your office or your home or your car and tell me your all--share your all and unload your heart to ME. Do not wait, do it soon, ASAP, for I am a GOD that is waiting for you and the time is about UP.
Now you say, I have been addicted to porn for thirty years. You say, how can GOD deliver me from this? I have been over eating and addicted to food and am 150 pounds overweight. How can GOD deliver me from this? I will tell you how. I am your GOD and I will tell you how you can be delivered from a long standing, many years addiction. This is how. I AM GOD AND I KNOW ALL AND I SEE ALL AND I KNOW YOUR HEART. The enemy wants you to think you are a washed up failure and you have been destined for hell and for failure. I am GOD and I want you to know I am a GOD of REDEMPTION. I specialize in redemption, in redeeming people. When I died on the cross late in that day on the hill of Golgotha I broke through the wall for you. I broke through the wall of unrepentence and death through sin. I did it once and for all for MY children. Do not think your GOD cannot save you from ANYTHING and EVERYTHING no matter how deep seated, no matter how deep rooted it is. I can break through all walls and all barriers to REDEMPTION.
You wonder how I can do this, you say. This is how: I have a direct line to MY FATHER. When you pray I take the Words you pray and the attitude of your heart and I display and share this attitude and this bravery you have for your loved one or your concern to MY FATHER in heaven. HE has HIS Ear attuned to ME. When I pray to HIM HE and I are ONE and We are in communion with One another. We feel the same and we think the same and we desire the same things. I LOVE YOU AND DIED FOR YOU A HORRIBLE DEATH. So don't you think I would intervene for you in the heavenlies to MY FATHER? Yes, of course I will. I will take every prayer request you have and intervene to MY FATHER for you in heaven. Now, you may not see things turn out for you like you expect. You may not see your prayers answered how you expect them to be. This is because I know ALL and I see ALL. I see everything and I know what is BEST for you but I listen to everything you say to ME. I listen and I intervene to MY FATHER for you. Do not think I do not care, for I do. MY goal for you is to be in heaven for eternity with ME. Do you not think I would not work on your behalf and intervene for you to MY FATHER? Come to ME. Come to ME now. Do not delay. Do not hesitate. I am here for you. Do not delay to come to ME in a FULL SUBMISSION. This own daughter of MINE has listened to ME intervene to MY FATHER in heaven for her own prayer requests. Ask her she shall tell you.
I LOVE YOU. I want you with ME for eternity. Get on you knees, bow down to ME, submit your will to ME now. Tell ME you give ME your ALL. Tell ME your deepest secrets and concerns. I am waiting for you, NOW. I am waiting to hear from you at the next break from the conference, the next time you walk away from your computer to get on your knees and beg and plead for your life and your salvation and your deliverance from this sin life that you are involved in. I do not want MY children who have a heart for ME but are involved in secret sin to be with held from heaven with ME because you did not know what to do about your addiction to sin. Let these people around you, the HOLY SPIRIT filled ones, lay hands on you and pray over you and ask for deliverance from the enemy and call out the name of your sin and that you want to be delivered from it. You do not want to go to hell, do you? You do not want to die in your sin, do you? You do not want to be left behind because of this 30 or 40 or 10 year old addiction to sin, do you? No, you do not. Place this on the top of your schedule now. Place it as a top priority. Tell one of MY anointed servants right now you want to pray with them for deliverance and to give ME a FULL SUBMISSION. I am waiting for you now.
I AM YOUR LORD GOD, THE LOVER OF YOUR SOUL, YOUR ETERNAL BRIDEGROOM, YOUR MAKER, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR FULL SUBMISSION NOW AND YOUR HEART FELT DESIRE TO BE MADE PUBLIC THAT YOU WANT TO WALK AWAY FROM YOUR HIDDEN SIN. DO NOT DELAY AND DO NOT STRAY FROM ME. I AM
HERE, NOW, WAITING ON YOU.
AMEN AMEN AMEN, AMEN, SHALOM, AMEN
Words of the LORD given to Donna McDonald 6/8/15 for the people.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“I want to talk to MY church…MY bride,”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 4, 2012)

Daughter, listen to MY Words:
I want to talk to MY church…MY bride, now:
Dear Church,
I am your GOD. I am a very Happy GOD. I am looking forward to meeting with you.
I will be stationed at the gate to pick you up. The hour is coming. Yes and the train is on time.
Soon you will be boarding. I have a special coach waiting for you.
It is marked “Bride’s Coach.” It is for those who are at the gate waiting patiently, ready and waiting, watching and anxious—anticipating the GROOM! I am ready for you bride. There is beauty on high—the mountain top. It is MY Heart!
Are you ready? Do you even know I am coming?
The world is growing into a heavy, thick darkness spreading and covering all mankind.
MY bride shines out past the dark covering.
She is like beams of light—lighting the way to MY Truth.
All else is darkness, false words: words not given by GOD to mislead the people.
Any time you hear words contrary to what MY Word lays out, stay far away from it—doctrines of devils.
Much falseness abounds. The world seeks truth, but through words it most wants to hear, not from MY Word or from MY Mouth.
This is the great hour of discernment. It is time to be discerning O’ church.
Stop listening to every word that goes out without seeking ME for confirmation through MY SPIRIT, MY Word.
Not all words are Truthful.
There is much deception flying around to confuse MY bride, to lead her astray, to pull her off the narrow path.
I tell you children, devils lurk about to muddy the waters with untruths and to polarize MY people,
to lead them astray, and to throw them off MY Truth away from the straight path.
Pray for discernment, pray for Truth, pray to receive the Words straight from the Mouth of GOD and not from alternate routes: made up truths and lies from evil sources. All is not as it seems. MY adversary comes as an angel of light looking for who he can deceive and mislead.
Test the waters by the Power of MY SPIRIT. Only HE can lead you to all Truth—no other—not by the interpretations of men, but by MY SPIRIT providing confirmations through MY SPIRIT’s Leading and Direction.
Submit yourself to ME wholly by full surrender, repent and forgive those around you.
Only by full submission can MY SPIRIT function fully in your heart leading you to all Truth. These times are dangerous MY children—even treacherous.
Don’t be deceived by devils and lies from the enemy. Be on guard. Submit wholly to your GOD for assurance of the Truth.
I am coming! Words to the contrary are lies. Get ready MY church, MY bride.
Your BRIDEGROOM COMETH! Look up, your redemption draweth nigh.[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Micah 4:1 (KJV): But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Isaiah 2:2 (KJV): And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Ephesians 5:8 (KJV): For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye Light in the LORD: walk as children of Light:

2 Corinthians 11:14 (KJV): And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Colossians 1:13 (KJV): WHO hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of HIS Dear SON:

2 Timothy 1:13-14 (KJV): 13Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in CHRIST JESUS. 14That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the HOLY GHOST which dwelleth in us.

1 Corinthians 2:10-14 (KJV): 10But GOD hath revealed them unto us by HIS SPIRIT: for the SPIRIT searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of GOD. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the SPIRIT of GOD. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the SPIRIT which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the HOLY GHOST teacheth; comparing SPIRITUAL things with SPIRITUAL. 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are SPIRITUALLY discerned.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Words of the LORD:

[b]“The churches are the devil’s playground.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, January 8, 2013)

Yes daughter, I will give you new Words:

Children of the MOST HIGH GOD:

MY Approach is nearing. Many believe I am a liar. They believe this in their hearts. MY Book outlines MY Truth which is even now coming to pass. The hour of MY Return is coming and the people want to reject MY Truth. They are blind guides leading the blind. Worse than rejecting the Truth themselves, they are leading others astray also: MY own people who call themselves by MY Name.

They sit comfortably in their homes denying MY Words, while the world around them is going to hell and they along with them, instead of coming into MY Will and allowing ME to use their lives to save others. The penalty will be swift and great for the lukewarm church who passes off religion in exchange for the Truth by the leading of MY HOLY SPIRIT.

The devil works in the church. The churches are the devil’s playground. He moves stealthily through the churches cloaked as an angel of light: deceiving, misleading, abusing, tearing down, and dragging people to hell by false words and confusion. Many, many will fall by the wayside within the walls of today’s churches at the hands of wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Why is it so? Because the lukewarm church refuses to believe I am a GOD WHO requires repentance, fear of GOD, discipline, full surrender, shunning the pursuit of the world and its ways. If you find these Words harsh—they are Loving. I am a Loving GOD. I am also JUST, RIGHTEOUS, and TRUE. I stand for Truth and MY Judgment will be True when you stand before ME. Even if you have followed wrong and misleading counsel, I will still judge correctly because all are accountable for themselves. Each person is responsible for his own salvation: for seeking Truth, for pursuing GOD.

All the answers are available for those who want them. They reside in MY Words, in MY Book and through seeking the counsel of MY HOLY SPIRIT by spending time with ME in the secret place. I am not hard to find, but choices must be made and only you can make them. You must desire ME and MY Truth more than the lies of the world—you cannot serve two masters.

Time is running out. Darkness closes in. Choose WHO you will serve. Satan is a cruel master. His road leads to hell and eternal destruction and torment. I cannot lie, this is where you will go apart from a FULL SURRENDER to ME, your LORD and SAVIOR. Find ME and find your way.

TRUTH Has Spoken[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:

Romans 14:12 (KJV): So then every one of us shall give account of himself to GOD.
Galatians 1:14-16 (KJV): 14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. 15 But when it pleased GOD, WHO separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by HIS grace, 16 To reveal his SON in me, that I might preach HIM among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

1 Corinthians 2:12-14 (KJV): 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the SPIRIT which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the HOLY GHOST teacheth; comparing SPIRITUAL things with SPIRITUAL. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are SPIRITUALLY discerned.

Matthew 6:24 (KJV): No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon.

Psalm 91:1 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the secret place of the MOST HIGH shall abide under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2015
DO NOT SAY THE LORD DID NOT WARN YOU!!!!!!
…………………………………………………………………..
• Have you by any chance stolen money/item from anyone or employer through deceit, corruption or embezzlement presently or in the past?
If yes, confess and restore these things urgently. There is a place in hell reserved for such sinners. Be fast, the time is fast.
• Do you spend time watching football, secular movies and listening to worldly music? Bob Marley, Michael Jackson and their fans, have been spotted in hell in great torment. There is a place in hell reserved for those who do this things.
• Together with your family, do you attend church and bible study regularly?
There is a place in hell reserved for those who miss church or go to church late.
• Do you bother to pray before you eat your food? In hell, demons torment such people who don’t pray before eating.
• Do you speak negatively/harshly towards others in gossip or directly before them? Hell is awaiting for you if you don’t repent.
• Do you visit ritualists /herbalist/witch doctors that they may perfume evil against your enemies? If so, cease from this. Hell is waiting.
• Do you commit fornication/adultery- seeing other women behind your wife? If so, repent and confess all these to your wife quickly. The time is short. Men are suffering in hell because of these sins.
• Do you secretly take part in witchcraft? If so, repent because demons are tormenting such people in hell already.
• Women are crying in hell because of abortion. Have you ever taken part/sponsored/ initiated abortion presently or in the past? If so, repent.
• Do you cheat people through little lies, deception or fraudulent practice? If so please repent.
• Does your wife wear trousers or tight skirt? If so, have your warned her against this sin? Please do so urgently because women are crying in hell for this.
• Do you children cut ungodly/worldly hairstyles? If so, please warn them as people are crying in hell because of this worldly practice.
• Does your wife or children bleach their skin? Please warn them because hell fire is too much for such sins.
• Have you ever taken bribe from anyone? Please cease as hell is horrible.
• Do you compromise with sin or take part in gossiping? Please repent. Hell is horrible.
• Do you hate anyone in your heart? There is a section in hell for those who die with hatred in their heart.
• Do you have a promise/pledge/vow you have not fulfilled? There is a place in hell for such sinners.
• Do you take part in homosexual practice? There is a place in hell reserved for them.
• Are you too busy to evangelise/share the gospel with people? People are suffering in hell for failing to evangelise.
• Does your wife or children perm or relax their hair? There is a section in hell where such people are tormented day and night.
• Do you sponsor, watch or attend traditional festivals. Do you watch them in movies such as Nigerian movies? If so, please repent.
• Is there anyone you are constantly quarrelling or fighting with? Please repent.
• Do you, your wife or children wear jeans? The lord is against this worldly dressing and many are in hell for it.
• Do you drink alcohol or buy alcohol for visitors or friends? Do not run a business selling beer or hair solon. Demons are torturing such sinners with acid in hell.
• Do you criticise/persecute/mock/backbite pastors or those working for God? Such sinners have been seen in hell.
• Have you ever falsified information or used fake documentation? Destroy them and confess to the authority or the person concerned. Be quick the time is short.
• Do you have a calendar on your wall with an image of Jesus? That is demonic and you must get rid of it and repent.
• Do you pray through Virgin Mary or saints as the Catholics do? Repent quickly because there is a section in hell reserved for Catholics and those who bow down to idols/statutes.
• Do you practice disobedience to your boss, pastor or anybody senior? If so please repent.
• Is your name connected with idols? Please check because some names are demonic and cannot be written in the lord’s book of life in heaven.
• Have you paid your wife’s dowry? Men are in hell for failure to pay dowry.
• Is there anyone you have not forgiven including your wife? A section in hell has been reserved for those who die with unforgiveness.
• Do you or your children watch wresting, play games online, play cards or watch worldly films? A section in hell is reserved for those who do these things.
• Do you work in the office or do office work at home on Sunday? People are in hell for working on Sunday.
• Do you wear short and vests outside the house? People are in hell for this unclothedness.
• Do you owe anybody or the bank? People are in hell who died with debts?
• Do you apply perfumes to your body, smoke cigarettes, gamble with money, play pool? A section is in hell for such sinners.
• Are you talkative? This is sin and people are in hell for this sin.
• Do you pay 10% of your gross income as tithe to the lord? If not, you will not enter heaven.
• Do you doubt that there is hell? Do you believe in purgatory?
• Do you wear jewelleries, chains, wedding rings, earring, and chain watch? The lord hates these things.
People are in hell because of these things.
• Does your wife still wear fake hair, lipstick or put attachment onto her hair. Women are in hell for these things.
• ………………………………………………

Revelation 21:27
Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful,
but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“I want to sup with a bride who enjoys MY Company and not a harlot who loves the world more than ME.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, February 2, 2014)
I do have Words I want to give you. This is for the people:
Children it is your GOD Speaking:
I want to make you aware of something. I am coming soon. Children you must understand something:
I am not coming back for a dead church. What do I mean by dead? I mean the lukewarm church.
The lukewarm are dead in their sin.
They are already dead and buried if they don’t renew themselves in MY Blood Covering.
Their sins are not covered by anything if they have a wrong relationship with ME.
If they are not pursuing ME with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength then they are in dire straits.
The lukewarm who see themselves as in good standing with ME, their GOD, have been fooled by the devil and they cannot be saved apart from ME. I am the ONE WHO can save them, but they are foolish and lost. If you do not wake up and come into MY Blood Covering quickly,
you may live to regret it as no one knows the exact hour or day of their demise…
There is danger for the lukewarm who believe confidently they are right with ME. On that day, I will hear, “LORD, LORD…” but their pleas will be insufficient to change MY Mind regarding their lukewarm behavior.
I will not take lightly to their ongoing life of disregard for their GOD.
I require intimacy; knowing GOD; relationship; and MY lukewarm will have no part in it—they want to touch the HOLY and dispense with the requirements I have set before them to lead HOLY lives.
It is too easy to look and live like the world rather than pursuing GOD from a heart that is pure and surrendered.
O’ Woe to MY lukewarm. They must come to ME in humble submission.
I want to sup with a bride who enjoys MY Company and not a harlot who loves the world more than ME. This is the world, and I cannot tolerate it any longer from MY children.
The disappointment has come to MY Throne. I am saddened to the core, over MY lost lukewarm who are returning to follow the world instead of their SAVIOR. Soon they will see the cost and price of their decisions to live a lukewarm lifestyle.
Come away O’ dead church—wash your garments—follow your GOD down the path that is narrow.
Release your grip on the world. This is the time and not later.
I am GOD: RULER over the lukewarm and the bride[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV): 21 Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in Heaven. 22 Many will say to ME in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in THY Name? And in THY Name have cast out devils? And in THY Name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from ME, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.

Mark 12:30 (KJV): And thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first Commandment.

Revelation 3:18 (KJV): I counsel thee to buy of ME gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

James 5:2 (KJV): Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Revelation 16:15 (KJV): Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
[b]The Father says:

"One thing that you will begin to fully realize when you enter Heaven is just how loved you are.
All doubt will vanish like the morning mist, and the full sunlight of My Love will be very, very apparent to you,
as it radiates through your entire being.
You will instantly know My intense and fiery love for you. You will instantly know that you are FULLY accepted.
The deepest peace you have ever known will flood your soul. It will be as if you have just woken up for the first time.

My dear, dear child, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DAY YOU LEAVE YOUR PHYSICAL BODY for this to happen.
That same light, the Light of My Love, that floods Heaven, is contained in My Written Word.
As you SPEAK My Word into your heart, you speak more and more of the Light of My Love into your heart.
The day begins to slowly dawn in your deepest being that you are INTENSELY LOVED AND ACCEPTED.
The Light from My Face melts all fear away. My Spirit wants you to know you are dearly, dearly loved.
As you allow Him to lead you to speak My Word into your heart, the door to the joys of Heaven begin to open to you even while you walk the earth. And people will see this. They will see your life as an open window into Heaven.
And through your life, I will draw men to My Son, that they may be saved."[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
[b]Your relationship is with Me – June 29, 2015

Many have many relationships but they do not have their own personal relationship with Me.
They only know about Me, from reading and hearing from other people and they are satisfied with it but it is not pleasing to Me.
Each and every one must have your own personal relationship with Me.
You must hear My voice for yourself and follow Me, My way.
No one is able to follow Me if you do not hear from Me first.
You must seek to hear My voice.
I speak, listen and you will hear Me.
I reward those who diligently seek Me.
I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.
You must be willing to seek Me and to hear from Me.
Your relationship is with Me. It is all between Me and you.
Nobody else can work on our relationship.
You must work on it all the time. I am always available.
If you diligently seek Me you will find Me.
Do not look at other people.
Your relationship is with Me, that is all that matters.
What will it benefit anyone if they know many people but they do not know Me whom it is all about?
I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity.
What will I say to you? That matters. Your relationship is with Me. Get to know Me for real.
I am alive.
Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2015
• Once Saved—Always Saved is a FALSE DOCTRINE and is not Biblical
• The Bible is full of scripture that CONTRADICTS the belief that once you are saved you can never:
• be entangled again in the pollutions of the world that you have escaped …
• fall away…
• be moved away from the hope of the gospel …
• be castaway…
• put CHRIST to an open shame.

Here are reference scriptures:
• 2 Peter 2:20 (KJV): For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the LORD and SAVIOR CHRIST,
they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

• Hebrews 6:4-6 (KJV): 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the HOLY GHOST, 5 And have tasted the good Word of GOD, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance;
seeing they crucify to themselves the SON of GOD afresh, and put HIM to an open shame.

• Colossians 1:23 (KJV): If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

• 1 Corinthians 9:26-27 (KJV): 26I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection:
lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

• 1 Peter 4:18 (KJV): And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:

“I am coming soon. MY

Return is now imminent.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 21, 2012)

Susan, listen to MY Words—I have Words and I want you to write them down:

Children, it is I, your LORD.

I am the ALMIGHTY GOD.

I am the TAKER and KEEPER of lights

I have a great burden to share. MY Heart is broken. I am undone with sadness. I am overwhelmed to the point of great sorrow. You must listen as I speak:

I am coming soon. MY Return is now imminent. So few are paying attention. They do not want to believe that I, GOD am True to MY Words and that MY Words will come to pass.

There will be many lost in this coming hour. Many will reject MY Truth. Many are looking the other way back to the world.
They want nothing with their GOD. They have chosen against ME. They are moving away from ME.
I am distraught but cannot convince them otherwise though I cry out.

I speak through MY people, MY messengers, MY signs, MY Word. All the messages have gone out to warn the people.
The people just refuse to believe ME. I have left nothing to chance. The warnings have been profuse.
I have been abundantly gracious in MY Warnings. I have tried to warn all those who would listen.
I have spoken through those of all ages, in all nations. There can be no one without excuse.
All will be held accountable who have been disobedient and rejected MY Words of warning through the various means I have sent them.

Soon the world will see the reality of these Words—MY Heart aches in anguish over the children who will be lost for eternity.
This sorrowful hour is soon approaching. This is a great junction in time in which MY Word Spoken will come about and the people will know that I, GOD am True to MY Word.

I am lingering only for those who will yet turn to follow ME before the last remaining moments then, I must pull away MY children who are loyal, faithful, and see the writing on the wall. Yes, the tiny few who are not put off by pursuing ME against the lusts for the world.
This is a mere handful against the vast sea of humanity.

I am True to MY Words and MY Words are now coming to pass as I said they would.
I am allowing you a chance to seek ME—surrender to ME. Deny your association with MY enemy and come to MY Side.
I will not leave anyone who wants to come along side ME. You are running out of time.

I am ready to bring MY Resplendent Glory to the earth to enrapture MY chosen, to bring them up hither and set them on higher ground.

I want you to come before the door that is open closes for ever more.

This is your LORD and SAVIOR

ALMIGHTY GOD[/b]

Coordinating Scriptures:

Philippians 2:15 (KJV): That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of GOD, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

James 1:17 (KJV): Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the FATHER of lights, with WHOM is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Joel 2:28 (KJV): And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out MY SPIRIT upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Romans 14:12 (KJV): So then every one of us shall give account of himself to GOD.

Matthew 24:37-39 (KJV): 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the SON of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the SON of man be.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6 (KJV): 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Revelation 4:1 (KJV): After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Matthew 25:10 (KJV): And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
[b]Children, it is I, your LORD with many important Words.

The hour is approaching for the retrieval of the bride. The doubt is great among MY children. They do not want to hear about this Event. They have too great a love for this world and MY Coming does not appeal to them. They are attracted to the ugly and the gross—a temporal world that is running to evil.

MY children have compromised themselves seeking after the inferior. They handle the ugly and gross every day—they lust for it. This world has turned its back to ME. I take no pleasure in watching MY children fall away.

Very few are willing to make sacrifices for ME. Very few are coming with ME when I come to rescue MY bride. MY children run here and there pursuing the ugly things of the world and they do not even see or understand what they are doing. They cannot see that their pursuit of worldly things and activities take them away from a relationship with ME. I desire intimacy with MY children, but I cannot share them with the world.

I am a Jealous GOD. Why do you think I am so? I am jealous over you MY children, because I created you for MYSELF. You breathe, walk, and talk because I made you so. Everything about you I designed. You have been created with MY Loving Hands from MY Loving Thoughts, by MY Loving Will. Do you see why I am jealous over you as you run after everything of the world but never come after ME?

How sad for you children, that you separate yourselves from your MAKER in this life, and than most for eternity. What a loss, to be separated from your GOD, your CREATOR for eternity. This does not need to be.

Come to ME in remorse, repentance, and full surrender. Lay your life at MY Feet. I want a show of a sincere heart of remorse for the sin you have committed towards ME, your MAKER. I will wash you in MY Blood, make you fresh and clean. I will put garments of white and beauty on you and prepare you to come with ME as MY bride. I will have you with ME in MY Eternal Heavenlies and you will be saved from what is about to befall this earth.

I cannot allow this world to carry on any further unchecked in its present condition of evil, so judgment and wrath is coming to those who continue to engage in rebellion and witchcraft and disregard for MY Humble Ways of Purity and Holiness.

This world falls way short of MY Standards of Holiness. She has eroded into dark evil, and even MY people cannot see it. They have gotten so accustom to the evil, it all looks so right and normal. MY people have pulled away from MY Word and MY SPIRIT WHO Sanctifies and Teaches. MY people no longer desire holiness. It is a Way that has gone to the wayside and the people won’t tolerate the pure and righteous. They want to rebel and reject MY Truth. They want to mock MY Name and WHO and What I stand for.

Soon this earth and all who remain behind will bear the consequences of rejecting MY Ways. It will be a hard road to take—the broad road. Although few find the narrow path, the broad road to destruction is much harder in the long run with deadly eternal consequences.

You have a chance now, MY children, to alter your course, to pull yourself back on the narrow way. Come to ME. Place your life in MY Capable Hands and let ME guide you down the right course to everlasting beauty and eternal peace in MY Presence.

I want you to come out with ME when I take MY bride home. This freedom can be yours. I am pleading with you MY children. The world is plummeting down into evil and darkness apart from its GOD.

I am the ONLY ANSWER

I AM YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH

THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD

THERE ARE NO OTHER GODS

MY FATHER AND I ARE ONE[/b]

[b]James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with GOD? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.

2 Peter 3:3-4 (KJV): 3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Exodus 34:14 (KJV): For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, WHOSE Name is JEALOUS, is a Jealous GOD:

Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV): For the LORD thy GOD is a consuming fire, even a Jealous GOD.

Genesis 2:7 (KJV): And the LORD GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Isaiah 53:6 (KJV): All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on HIM the iniquity of us all.

Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the FAITHFUL WITNESS, and the FIRST BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS OWN blood,

Revelation 3:3-5 (KJV): 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with ME in white: for they are worthy. 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before MY FATHER, and before HIS angels.

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): 23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the Word of the LORD, HE hath also rejected thee from being king.

Matthew 7:13 (KJV): Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

John 10:30 (KJV): I and MY FATHER are ONE.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
[b]Be vigilant, watch and pray, much deception –

You must be vigilant in these days, watch and pray all the time because there is much deception in the world.
Do not accept and believe everything that you hear or see for truth.
Many have accepted lies for truth and believe it.
They do not only approve of those things that are an abomination to Me but they do them themselves also and still they believe and think that I am pleased with them, while I am not.
They are in enmity with Me and must repent, turn from their evil ways before it is too late.
There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.
There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it.
Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourself.
Be vigilant, watch and pray, ask Me if you are in all truth and have not accepted lies for truth because there is much deception.
Seek truth for yourself from Me.
My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one into all truth but you must love truth and want truth.
Truth sets free not lies that is why many are in bondage, deception and not free.
If I set you free, you will be free indeed and be victorious and an overcomer.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by TheDauraMallam: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Op, how do you sleep at night with this much fear in you?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
Op, how do you sleep at night with this much fear in you?

To me Jesus is both my purpose and my path in life.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2015
I saw also the Lord ... high and lifted up, ... And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 5:1,3
Isaiah 55: 6-9
And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews. And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:33,38-43
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. Romans 5:6-10
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:11-13
My little children, these things write I unto you, that your faith and hope might be in God. 1 John 2 1 Peter 1:21 that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 1:5,6
Kiss the Son - Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. Psalms 2:12
This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. Matt 17:5
For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. .... Pro 8:35
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. Numbers 6:24-26
Brothers and Sisters in the Light of His Love- Yeshua / Jesus Risen For US - Coming Soon - Praise The Lord
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
[b]Occupied –

Many are occupied with the wrong things in life.
They keep themselves busy with the things of the world.
That is why many do not know Me nor do they have a real close relationship with Me because they do not have time for Me,
they are too occupied with other things that do not matter.
Do not be one of them.
There are many distractions in the world today and things that you can occupy yourself with, that have no Kingdom value.
Be occupied with Me and My Kingdom, it is the only Kingdom that will last forever.
Be occupied with those things that have eternal value.
Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose.
I know what you need before the time.
I know everything. I am in full control.
Trust Me, I do not fail.
I work all things out for good.
Those who are occupied with the wrong things must repent, change for good while they have the time and opportunity.
Be occupied with Me and My everlasting Kingdom.
It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
[b]
Words of the LORD:

“FEW find the narrow road--the narrow path that leads to ALL TRUTH--I am ALL TRUTH.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, June 23, 2015)

Dear Children--It is I your GOD. I make all things new. That is what I am about to do. I am about to pull MY church free and to remake her into a church beautiful--stain-free, wrinkle-free. She will dance with ME in Glory, ride the clouds. She will be in MY Arms for all eternity knowing the Love of her FATHER--true love--love everlasting.

Such beauty has never been witnessed before. I am doing a new thing--placing MY bride at MY Side to rule and reign with ME for eternity. She will be captivated by MY Glory, consumed by MY Beauty and she will not be able to take her eyes off ME as I will not be able to take MY Eyes off her. True love has never seen such passion as I am about to release over MY bride: MY eternal love who will be housed in MY Glory forever more.

This is your destiny if you are ONE with ME now in this life. How can you be ONE with your GOD you ask? Come to ME, your GOD, your SAVIOR and give ME a full surrender--surrender your all to ME--ALL of you--all that you are--all that you think you want to be. Give ME your WHOLE person to do with as I please.

REPENT of your evil past and former sin-life you have lived up to this point and outside of MY Will. Forgive all--leave no one out. Lay all at MY feet. Everyone who willfully and spitefully misused you place them on MY altar. Give them to ME and forgive them. You cannot enter MY presence for eternity if you have the stain of unforgiveness lingering in your heart.

Next, pray to receive MY SPIRIT in ALL HIS Fullness to come into your emptied, surrendered vessel to dwell with you...to support you...to comfort you...to help you and guide your footsteps. A full surrender is required to come into MY Kingdom. If the surrender is not sincere: partial with the intension of going back to the world like Lot's wife, then you will be lost from MY Presence for eternity. You will be among the lukewarm I spew out of MY Mouth. Think this over carefully as the hour is waning for you to decide. Many have already made their homes in hell by the trap set by MY enemy, Satan and their destiny is sealed forever lost with no hope for recovery.

The hour is swiftly moving by as the world is being choked by evil. Little children, you know what I speak of you can see it. Stop living in denial of what is right in front of your face. MY enemy is having his way with the world because the world has put him in charge.

Come to ME now, before it is too late. Run into MY Open Arms. Make a clean get-away from what is about to come over the earth: the wrath of GOD and the wrath of MY enemy who I will release to have his way on a disobedient people who have rejected their GOD...

Think this through carefully. You must decide. It is your choice to make. I will not reject you if you come to ME now, but if you wait too long, I will leave you behind to suffer with the lukewarm church and the sinners who know ME not. This is their destiny.

Come now! Clean your robes. Wash them in MY Word. I am coming swiftly.

I AM ALL!

YAHWEH

FATHER

JEHOVA[/b]H

RIGHTEOUSNESS

Coordinating Scripture:

Revelation 21:5 (KJV): And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And HE said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 22:5 (KJV): And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the LORD GOD giveth them light: and they shall reign forever and ever.

Song of Solomon 4:9 (KJV): Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.

Revelation 16:1 (KJV): And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of GOD upon the earth.

Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2015
[i]Make sure that your faith is not misplaced, and that you trust Me alone and not people or circumstances.
I answer the prayer of faith according to My will, says the Lord.
Circumstances will change.
People will disappoint you. But, I am the same forever, and My Word is truth and trustworth
[/i]y.

James 4:3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Words of the LORD:
“Your Bible is unfolding before your eyes.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 15, 2013)

Words from the LORD to Susan:

Susan it is I, your LORD. I want you to give MY children these words:
The hour closes in. MY children, you still do not want to pay attention. I have sent forth MY messengers, MY Words, MY Signs.
I even forecasted what would happen many years ago.
I gave this through MY Precious Word, through MY precious messengers, many years ago.
Today, those Words are as solid as they were many years ago. I, GOD, do not lie. What I say will happen is happening.
Your Bible is unfolding before your eyes. Open up MY Word and it lines up with the times.
Only those who are sleeping cannot see it.
Only those who are willfully rebellious refuse to see the times they are living in.
They do not want to believe that MY Words are coming to pass.
They love this world too much and this interferes with their love of the world.
If you believe MY Words and follow MY Truth you would stop interacting with the world and you would sit up and pay attention to what is going on around you. As it is, you want to chase after everything that is revolting in this world.
You lust after a world that has turned its back to ME. You have traded your soul with the devil and exchanged it for a brief walk with this evil world that is temporal and fading fast.
Don’t you know that if you pursue the wicked ways of this world you will only end up where the wicked are going?
Wake up MY children, wake up quickly. Stop prostituting yourself to an evil lover, who will take everything you have and leave you for destruction. These are not the Words of a harsh, unkind GOD.
These are the Words of a Loving FATHER WHO is desperately trying to save HIS children who are about to fall over the edge of a cliff never to be recovered again.
You are turning right into the trap of the enemy. Your eyes are blinded to the Truth and the only way out is if you turn back to ME.
You must come back to your GOD and make a humble surrender of your ENTIRE life. A portion of your life is not adequate.
I want EVERYTHING or nothing at all. You either give ME everything or you will die by the sword: the sword of MY enemy who longs to put all of MY children in hell. And hell is broadening every day, accommodating all those children who are rejecting ME, their GOD.
If you are not fully and completely MINE, this message is for you.
This is a warning and you now know what I require of you.
You can never say that I have not warned you.
I have warned you in many ways, so you will face ME without excuses on that day that we will be FACE-to-face.
So when you stand in front of ME, will I embrace you as MY own or will I cast you out of MY Sight for eternity?
This now, must be your choice, because I, GOD, cannot choose for you.
I pray that you come with ME before it is too late.
This is your LORD and SAVIOR:
Great in Grace and Mercy;
Great in Justice and Truth

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 24:32-35 (KJV): 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY Words shall not pass away.

Isaiah 13:11 (KJV): And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Revelation 6:8 (KJV): And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Isaiah 5:14 (KJV): Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Your affirmation and approval – July 10, 2015

Your affirmation and approval must be from Me, My children and not from people.
In the world you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom
but great will your reward be in Heaven.
The world only love its own.
I love and I care for you that is why your affirmation and approval is from Me.
If I am pleased with you, that is all that matters.
Do not allow the devil to lie to you. I am for you and not against you.
I am against My adversaries, those who are in enmity with Me. Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine.
I am the righteous Judge, who judges fair and just.
I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me.
Your affirmation and approval must be from Me only.
Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail My beloved.
I work all things out for good at the appointed time for those who love Me who are called according to My plan and purpose.
Keep your focus on Me, stay on course and do My will.
Your affirmation and approval is from Me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) / Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ? / Theists VS Atheists - Which Side Is Winning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.