Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! (4514 Views)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
“Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:27)

We have a commandment from God not to allow Satan access to our thought life.
You heard the old saying, ‘a idle mind is the devil’s workshop.’
Well, an idle mind, or one that hasn’t been renewed with the Word, will give place to the devil.
A place is a housing or dwelling for things.
The last thing that you ever want to do as a Christian is give the devil a dwelling place.
So many born again believers have allowed the devil to make their minds a dwelling place.
In fact, that’s what a stronghold is,
a stronghold is a set of thoughts that have been placed in the mind of a person to get them to produce certain actions that are contrary to the Word of God.
Change can only come about by taking control of your thought life.
Within your mind, God’s Word and the devil’s words are battling for influence and control of your mind.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rejoice and be glad in Me – July 12, 2015

You have reason to rejoice and to be glad in Me. I am alive.
I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in full control.
I work all things out for good for My beloved.
Rejoice and be glad in Me always.
I am for you and not against you.
You are of more value than many sparrows. I love and I care for you.
What is able to separate you from My love for you?
The devil does not want you to be joyful. He is defeated already.
Victory is assured in Me.
Be overcomers, rejoice and be glad in Me. I am able to do the impossible.
Believe and trust Me, I am no man that I will lie.
No matter your situation or circumstances, rejoice and be glad in Me. I do not fail.
I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you.
I make a way where there is no way.
Follow Me joyfully, I go ahead of you.
The rough places will become smooth, the crooked places straight and doors I will open for you.
My will be done. Rejoice and be glad in Me.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
WARNING from the LORD!!!
O' LORD God MOST HIGH!!
The LORD just brought this to me AGAIN as I posted it in another FEED!!
DO NOT SEEK MEDIUMS, they will DEFILE you!!
Christians do NOT seek spiritists because they speak from demons and familiar spirits, which is EVIL in the sight of the LORD GOD!
Pray and seek the HOLY SPIRIT and the COUNSEL of the LORD GOD ONLY ....Luke 11:9; Matthew 7:7; and DO NOT seek the counsel of a MEDIUM seeking guidance...(1 Chronicles 10:13-14) SAUL DIED because he was UNFAITHFUL to the LORD!! He sought a medium for guidance which defiles!!! INQUIRE of the LORD NOT FROM WO/MEN who seeks spirits and NOT THE SPIRIT OF the LORD thy GOD!!! ...the LORD killed Saul and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse! 1 Samuel 13:13, "You have done a foolish thing," Samuel said. "You have not kept the command the LORD your God gave you; if you had, he would have established your kingdom over Israel for all time.

Leviticus 19:31
"'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:6
"'I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people.

Isaiah 19:3
The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Stay separate, do not conform – July 14, 2015

Many are not separated, they are conformed to the world.
They blend in, they are lovers of earthly treasures and pleasures like the rest of the world.
They look alike, talk alike, go along, they love and approve of the same things that are an abomination to Me and they also do them themselves and still they think and believe that they are pleasing to Me and worthy of My everlasting Kingdom, but they are not.
They also love one another and they hate those who love the truth and who stand for righteousness and they oppose and persecute them.
There is no difference, they are only deceiving themselves.
They themselves are darkness and not light in the world.
It is time to make a choice, to come out, to be separate, to stand for truth and righteousness.
To distinguish rightfully between what is right and what is wrong, truth and lies, righteousness and wickedness.
There will be a clear separation between those who serve Me in Spirit and in Truth and those who only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. Those who only pretend, because they are conformed to the world and not separated.
I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me.
Repent now because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.
It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.
You must choose Me or the world. You cannot love Me and the world.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2015
God wants us to be like little children in our relationship with with Him.
What do children do when they do something wrong that gets them in trouble?
They always run to their parents because they know and understand that's where their refuge is.
It should be the same with us.
When u sin don't run away from God,run to Him and tell Him everything,repent,He will help you.
It is always easier to run away from God because of our sin,like Adam hid when he disobeyed God.
But if death finds u still running away from God,he'll is where you will go and you will wonder why you didn't instead turn to God in repentance because God wasn't even condemning you but He was waiting for you to repent.
His will is that all may turn to Him.
It is what He's done for you on the cross that matters,not what kind of sin you ve committed.
Run to God now while you have time.
He is even more concerned for you when you ve fallen.
Jesus is the shepherd who leaves the 99 sheep just to go after the one lost one.
Instead of allowing satan to overwhelm you with condemnation,allow God to overwhelm you with His love.
He knew all you would ever do in your life,yet He still loved you.
Repent and turn to God now because He's waiting for you.
You won't always have this privilege.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2015
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, March 9, 2014)

[b]Susan’s Question: How can someone know if they are right with you and really ready for your soon coming rapture?

The LORD’s Answer: This is how you can know if you are ready: you must desire to be in MY Perfect Will for your life—even though you may not know what that means exactly—you must have an overwhelming desire to be in MY Will and not MY enemy’s will.
You must seek ME for this change of Wills.
You must come to ME with open arms—wide open and tell ME you are ready to be in MY Perfect Will for your life no matter what that may mean. Then seek ME daily for this Will—surrender to ME daily in your heart.
Tell ME you want to be MINE and no others: not the enemy and not the world’s; not your own—
but totally surrendered to ME and MY Perfect Will.
This is what I require from you to be prepared and ready.
I will lead you, if you come to ME with a soft, pliable heart ready to have your GOD transform you into the person you were meant to be: possessing the fruits of the SPIRIT and with the renewing of your spirit to be in MY Image—perfected even as I am sanctifying you everyday. Let ME be the ONE you walk with everyday—I so desire it.
I am coming soon, take MY Hand—come and walk with your CREATOR. This is how it was meant to be. I am waiting on you MY children.
Tarry not—every moment with the enemy is a moment of regret you will have after you find how sweet it is in MY Presence.

[/b]
Matthew 7:21 (KJV): Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.

Matthew 12:50 (KJV): For whosoever shall do the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven, the same is MY brother, and sister, and mother.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Do not allow your intellect to usurp My Lordship over your life.
I sit as Lord in your spirit-man not your mental-man.
Trusting Me involves trusting My mind and My understanding which is deeper and broader than your own.
Follow Me and listen to the tug of My Spirit in your inner man as I lead you out of the enemy’s camp into the ascendency of victory and destiny that I have promised you.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD to Donna McDonald 7/19/15

This is a serious Word, daughter, take these Words down for all to see.
Children, this is your LORD. I want all of you to read this.
There is no time left for I am coming soon. I am coming soon to a theater near you and it is not for entertainment.
The theater is a war zone. There is a war zone near you and you are right in the middle of it and you are unaware.
MY children who are paying attention are on guard for MY soon coming, the rest of you have retreated to your homes, your pools, your vacations, your luxury accommodations and the like.
The rest of you are totally unaware of what is going on in Iraq and Iran and the rest of the world.
Do you not know that your Christian brothers and sisters are being raped, tortured, burned and mutilated before they are being murdered for MY Name's sake? Do you not know that there are others in the world that are going to their crosses for speaking MY HOLY Name?
Do you not know while you are playing putt putt and going on picnics and hikes and bike rides and laughing the night away there are your brothers and sisters in the LORD who are being martyred for MY Name? You are oblivious to what is going on in the world.
Well, you better wake up and fly right and do it now because I am a patient GOD but I will not be patient forever.
I will send down MY SON, MY only SON to take out HIS bride then the rest of you who had what you called 'better things to do' than pursue ME will be left behind.
This is a serious Word and you better get it right and get it right now.
Do not delay for I will not give you fair warning for long.
I will only have patience for so long then the hammer will come down and MY SON will come to get HIS bride and the time will be up for the rest of you.
You will be experiencing what the brothers and sisters in the war zones in the rest of the world are experiencing RIGHT NOW as you picnic and go about your merry business like you do not have a care in the world for anyone else but you.
Mark MY Word this is TRUE and you will be next, You will be the next martyrs on this planet if you do not get it right now.
This is the Word from the LORD,
YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH AS SPOKEN FROM MY FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT'S TONGUE. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AME[/b]N.

Matt. 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of MY Name.

Matt. 24:42 Therefore be on the alert for you do not know what day your LORD which day your LORD will come.

Rev. 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let the one who hears, say, Come. And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

Rev. 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, Yes, I am coming quickly. Amen. Come, LORD JESUS.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
[b](Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, May 4, 2014)

Susan's Question: How can someone know if they are truly a believer or an unbeliever?

The LORD's Answer: Daughter, even the demons believe there is a GOD.
MY children must really pursue ME with all their hearts. I want total devotion.
I want FULL surrender. I want a relationship, not a part-time, distant friendship: one that is called up when it seems necessary in crisis or times of hardship. Many of MY children know ME not.
They think they know ME because of their occasional rote worship and habitual visits to their churches and places of worship.
This does not represent intimacy.
Is a husband faithful if he only talks to his wife once or twice a week?
I am not interested in a short-term relationship.
I want to be above all others in your life.
This is what I require.
You are not fit for MY Kingdom if you place ME below parents, spouse, and children.
Does MY Word not speak this? Soon I am coming back for a church that is fully committed to ME.
All others will be left behind.
These are MY terms, this is what I require for entrance into MY Kingdom[/b].

Luke 9:62 (KJV): And JESUS said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the Kingdom of GOD.

Luke 14:26 (KJV): If any man come to ME, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, HE cannot be MY disciple.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Words of the LORD:

“Time does not belong to you--you do not own the next second or breath despite what you think.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 19, 2015)

Listen carefully as I give you this Message:

MY children, I have been verbose with MY Messages through MY prophets of this age to warn the people of coming evil--darker days--evil times. You children cannot say you were not warned. All the Words of MY Book were filled with warnings, chastisements against turning from GOD to MY enemy for evil--rebellion which is witchcraft and darkness from the Truth--MY Truth.

All is now becoming dark. Very little truth can be found. Even the churches practice witchcraft rebelling against MY Ways...MY Truth in order have their own ways...to handle evil...to make love with the world. I will spew them out because of their dirty hands and foul stench...because of their desire to pose as holy in MY sanctuaries and then to run to their closets and commit adulteries with the world. Do they not know that I can see what they perform in the dark, hidden away from the eyes of each other? I see all--I know all. Nothing gets by ME. Hidden sins are not hidden to ME.

Come out of your closets, your shadows that you believe you can hide from ME and each other. Come into MY Light, MY Marvelous Light and repent! Wash you robes in MY Word and by the Power of MY SPIRIT. Make a full surrender to ME and I will send MY HOLY SPIRIT to you in all HIS fullness to dwell within you. By HIS Power you will be cleaned from dirty hands and a dirty heart and I will dwell within you and make you a temple to dwell in and with. WE will be eternal COMPANIONS and I will never leave you side in this age and the ages to come in the next life. I will pull you free when I come to rescue MY bride from the coming tyranny of the enemy and his antichrist.

You must desire this closeness with your GOD. You must weep over your evil--the evil you have committed apart from a full surrender to MY Will--the evil you have done while surrendered to the will of MY enemy. I cannot take you to MY Heavenly Home if you do not surrender your all to ME and make a willful submission making ME your LORD and MASTER: accepting MY Terms--acknowledging MY Blood-bought Salvation obtained from a humble sacrifice on a hard cross.

Children, you must face this decision. ALL face it! Either for or against ME. If you turn against ME and reject MY Offer, I will allow you to be taken into the hands of MY enemy to be part of his world for eternity where evil reigns supreme...where hell fires burn and the worm never dies. It is a place of NO escape and it is your destiny if you reject MY Plan for your salvation.

Think this through thoughtfully. Time does not belong to you--you do not own the next second or breath despite what you think. Humble yourself and run to ME. I will take you as MY own...comfort you and guide you. This is MY desire. Do not be deceived. The hour of your last breath is known only by ME, so do not turn your back to ME.

I love you, but I will not tolerate rejection. Wash now! Wash your robes! Tomorrow may be too late! Many are expiring even now and many more after the removal of MY church.

Let this be fair warning.

Your LORD

Humble GOD

Has Spoken

[b]Coordinating Scripture:

1 Samuel 15:23 (KJV): For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, HE hath also rejected thee from being king.

Isaiah 29:15 (KJV): Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Revelation 3:16 (KJV): So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY Mouth.

Isaiah 66:24 (KJV): And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV): For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by fomesion: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
grace5:
visit this website www.iwwm.org[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
WHY MANY WILL NOT SEE GOD!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------

• Why have you turned away from the lord and put your heart after money, wealth, problems, career, family and such like? Jeremiah 2:5
• You don’t wake up early to seek the lord with songs and praises yet he has provided you with good health, food, income, family, safety etc? Jeremiah 2:6-7.
• You have your bible yet you don’t read it nor do what is written therein, instead, you have turned against God to do contrary to His word- Jeremiah 2:8-9
• You have stopped worshiping the lord and all you talk and think about now is your job/business, family, property, investment and such like yet all these things you will soon leave when you die –Jeremiah 2:13
• Sometimes in the past, you started following the lord but you gave up and abandoned the bible. You don’t pray properly anymore.
• You have become stubborn and hardened your heart. Even when the lord shows you signs of his anger, you have refused to seek the lord. Frequent deaths, accidents, earthquakes, family quarrels, broken marriages, sudden deaths, terrible sicknesses, boko haram, frequent terrorisms and social unrests have failed to make you run to Christ – Jeremiah 5:3.
• I also sent to you, messengers of repentance like Dr Owuor yet you said “these are false preachers looking for money. I don’t believe in their prophecies, visions and revelations” Jeremiah 5:11-14.
• Everyday people are dying and going to hell fire yet you have concluded in your heart “I will not die now”. Jeremiah 5:21-23
• Others are serving the lord as pastors, evangelists, Sunday school teachers, bible teachers, psalmists, church ushers etc yet you have said “ For me, I will not serve the lord” Jeremiah 2:20.
• Sometimes you spend few minutes in prayer but the lord sees your sins and your name is not in the book of life yet you say “ I go to church and I love Jesus”- Jeremiah 2:20.
• Even when you do your things, you don’t seek help from the lord. You have turned your back to the lord – Jeremiah 2:27
• Even when the lord writes to you or sends a messenger to you, you don’t pay attention. You don’t read Christian books yet you say “I have done nothing wrong against God”. But early in the morning you rise up to chase money with zeal. Jeremiah – 2:35.
• You continue to live in sin yet you say “When I die, I will enter heaven”- Jeremiah 3:4-5
But hear what the lord says “Come back to me in repentance and I will forgive your sins. I am full of mercy but first you must turn away from your sins” Jeremiah 3:11-14
“People of Israel, you are unfaithful to me, but come back to me. Come back and I will forgive you for being unfaithful. Jeremiah 3:22
But if you refuse to repent and walk in holiness then the lord will meet you in hell when you die and His everlasting fire will burn you day and night “Become the Lord’s people. Change your hearts. Men of Judah and people of Jerusalem, if you don’t change, then I will become very angry. My anger will spread fast like a fire, and it will burn you up. No one will be able to put out that fire because of the evil you have done.” Jeremiah 4:4
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Beloved, I desire My children to live under freedom and liberty from all bondages.
You are My child and you are precious in My sight.
You were purchased at a great price and afterwards sealed with the Holy Spirit.

Why allow yourself to walk back into enemy territory when I have purchased you from slavery to live an abundant life in Me?
Come beloved, I desire you to live in the fullness of My power.
But that requires you to be washed daily in My blood.
I will cleanse you from your sins of unforgiveness.
I will cleanse you from your sins of pride.
I will cleanse you from your sins of idolatry.

Come and die to yourself for in doing so, you will live.

Hui Cai
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
ONE OF MOST NEGLECTED VERSES IN THE CHURCH TODAY.

Matthew :6:19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.24: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

WHERE IS YOUR HEART, PASTOR, CHRISTIAN?
DO YOU SERVE GOD OR MAMMON(money)?
Where your treasure is, your heart will be too.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
A HUGE GROUP... may be the wide gate...
THE NARROW....might be you and God...

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Prepare for the Lord's Return (Rapture).
Live Holy or be left Behind.

“Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God?
Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in SEXUAL SIN, or who WORSHIP IDOLS, or commit ADULTERY,
or practice HOMOSEXUALITY, or are THIEVES, or GREEDY PEOPLE, or DRUNKARDS, or are ABUSIVE, or CHEAT PEOPLE –
none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God”
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10, NLT)
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
999 Billion years are not a second or 1% of eternity,
after so many years we will not have started eternity.
Make sure you are going to the right destination,
you don't want to burn in the lake of fire for that long.
Heaven or Hell.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2015
[b]READ WHAT SUNEETA EXPERIENCED REGARDING HELL--YOU NEED TO READ THIS!
8/6, 7:05pm
Suneeta Sunil Samuel
I SEE HELL......

dear brothers and sisters i wanna share with you my testimony about HELL i was praying in night and i saw a vision a angel of God came in my room and said suneeta come with me i want to show you something i saw my spirit start following that man who i thought in my spirit that he was angel becoz he is wearing white robe and his face shinning with light and i saw that there is a hole opened in my room floor and that angel start going there i saw there is stairs in that hole and now we are in that hole and suddenly keep following i saw a big lake came and that lake full of fire and blood i heard there some voices like shouting and crying felt pain in that cries after sometime i saw we both at this lake walking on waters but i still following that angel and i saw many hands came out from waters lot men and women and adult i saw shouting me for help there is lot bad smell there like dead body seeing people asking for help there bodies burnt with fire of lake but i saw there skeleton still alive and looking they are in great pain after some time we reached a place where i saw lot of rooms and saw in every room people arrested in chains and there bodies become skeleton and insects eating and they are shouting in pain a very horrible scene i saw ever also there cries and shouting feeling like they hitting my brain and its really very stressful when we reached all start shout Jesus forgive us help us get us free from this hell this fire burning us 24 hours insects continuously eating us but we not dying from many years then i knew that man not angel but he is Jesus and he want to show me something i said oh my lord plz forgive them Jesus said they all are my beloved i daily come and visit them and heard there cries but cant forgive them now i give them all chance in earth but now they have to wait the day of judgement Jesus told me that they all are pastors and leaders of church i ordained all that they share my word and do work for kingdom of God but they not do this sincerely some not pay there tithes some not share word of God with whole truth some used church money for there own benefit and some not save souls but only work for money so Jesus said i send lot of visions and dreams to them give them all warnings but they think no one seeing so i want you go and share my message to leaders prophets and pastors of church just convey my message to people of God.that if you all not do work of God sincerely you have to face this pain.
so my friends lord want you have time to do his will under his fear May lord bless you all[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2015
WTF is wrong with this OP? undecided Me think you need therapy.

About the thread? How soon? The shit has been around even before the word "Christians" came into existence.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
One day the Lord shall be seen by the whole world.
Even those who crucified Him
Even mockers
Even doubters
Even sceptics
Even those that deny HIM
Even those that persecute HIS church
Even those that kill HIS children.
Be ready for the day of the LORD !!!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“Come find your way in ME--the NARROW WAY FEW find.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 27, 2015)
Children, it is I, your LORD GOD.
These are the last days. I am coming very soon. Time is short. It is time to be ready. It is time to make ready. You must focus on our SAVIOR. You must keep your eyes on ME! You must get yourselves ready by washing in MY Word, by seeking MY Face, by repenting of your sin, by forgiving all those around you without exception.
You must be ready by washing your robes clean in MY Blood. Pray for MY Blood to save you: acknowledge that MY Shed Blood on the Cross of Calvary was given for your transgressions and only I, your SAVIOR could provide this salvation, cleansing of sin, Blood Covering. I am the ONE WHO could have accomplished this task to provide a way for a lost world to find redemption--the way back to everlasting life.
Soon, very soon I will release MY children and pull them free to great heights: to Heavenly heights away to their home in the sky, to dwell for all eternity with their GOD as permanent residents and companions to Almighty GOD restored in CHRIST...through the Blood...bought with a high price...paid by the KING of kings and LORD of lords HIMSELF for a lost people, the race of Adam.
Come find your way in ME--the NARROW WAY FEW find. Make your way to ME now! Don't delay! Your hesitation may be your downfall. This is not the time to doubt MY Words. It is the time to trust and look to ME, your GOD through faith. Come as a child, even as a child.
There is no other way--only the child-like can enter MY Heavenlies. Those with a child-like dependence. These are the ones who are ready. Seek and you shall find. Knock and I shall open. But do not delay. This is the hour of MY Return--the Season.
Spend your time with ME. Pull yourself free from the world. Take your eyes off the temporal and look toward eternity. SURRENDER! This is MY plea! I AM GOD and I invite you to come to ME NOW! Hesitation could prove fatal! Look toward the sky as your redemption draweth nigh!
Your LORD and SAVIOR[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word
1 John 1:7 (KJV): But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the Blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanseth us from all sin.

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the Faithful WITNESS, and the First BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS Own Blood,
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
[b]Invisible Kingdom – August 15, 2015

My beloved children are not part of the worldly kingdoms that will all perish but of My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world.
It is the only Kingdom that will last forever. It is an invisible Kingdom.
The world cannot see it because they are not part of it.
They do not belong to Me.
I do not dwell in visible, hand made buildings built with stone and mortar.
I dwell in the hearts of My beloved children by My Spirit.
They are Temples of My Holy Spirit. They do not belong to themselves any more but to Me and My Kingdom.
They are heirs of My everlasting Kingdom.
You My beloved children, must build onto My invisible Kingdom, as I guide and lead you by My Spirit every day, day and night and all for My Glory. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.
Work while you have the time and opportunity.
Many are not part of My invisible Kingdom yet and there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
If you feel led pray this prayer with me today:
LORD forgive me of my sin against a HOLY GOD--help me to forgive others as YOU have forgiven me.
LORD I surrender to YOU as my Exclusive LORD and MASTER
LORD cover me with YOUR Precious Blood
LORD protect me under YOUR HOLY NAME
LORD fill me with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT
LORD thank YOU for taking my place on the cross
LORD help me to find and stay on the Narrow Path that few find
LORD keep me in the Center of YOUR Will
LORD give me a full oil lamp so that when you come for YOUR bride YOU will see me
LORD let me be a light in a dark world
LORD let me find favor and love in YOUR Eyes
LORD walk with me and lead me into YOUR ways everlasting
LORD help me to understand YOUR Word and to take the scales off my eyes
LORD help me to be found worthy to escape what is coming...
LORD please write my name down in the LAMB's Book of Life
LORD take my life and do something useful with it
LORD help me to care about others the way you do
LORD reach my lost family and friends which is the desire of my heart
LORD lead me in THY Way, Truth, and Life
In YOUR Precious NAME, Amen
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
These are YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH'S Words from the FATHER spoken by the HOLY SPIRIT. These are HIS Words.
Daughter, deliver this message to the people. Deliver this message to MY children, MY bride, for the hour is late. I am about to pick her up and take her to the heavenlies to reside with ME. MY FATHER is about to give ME the signal to come back for her. I have waited so long for MY bride. I am weeping in anticipation. These are tears of JOY for her and tears of sorrow for those of MY children left behind. This will be a day of mixed emotions for ME, your KING, your BRIDEGROOM, your Handsome KING who has paid a price for your life, the life of MY bride.
These are MY Words and I shall start now:
Children, listen to ME, the hour is late. The hour is late for all of MY children all over the earth. The hour is late because the enemy has risen up. The enemy is a foe that can be seen and is unseen. Every time you hear or see the Ten Commandments being taken down from a town square this is the enemy. Every time you hear of a homeless person being brutally murdered, this is the enemy. Every time you hear of such things as a mother drowning her five children, this is the enemy. The enemy looks different depending on the situation. The enemy has many different forms. He is crafty, he is insignificant in stature and looks innocuous but he is vile and he is ornery and he is set to take you down - to take you down to sheol with him. He is ugly in this manner for he does not take any prisoners for ransom. He never lets those he takes to sheol out of his sight. He takes them down there to torment them for eternity and you need to hear this message now. You need to understand this. There are two choices here--you either choose for ME, your GOD, or you choose for the enemy. There is no in between. You cannot dabble in the world and with worldly things and think that you are going to be taken by ME in the rapture--the greatest rescue mission known to man after MY death and resurrection to save you from your sin. Children, get right with ME.
Some of you have addictions. Some of these addictions are subtle, some of them cannot be seen or detected by others. You know what they are. These addictions can be food, they can be TV or i-pod or they can be a smart phone. Addictions look different to different people but they all look alike to ME. They look like death. There may be more notorious addictions like pornography or drinking alcohol or taking drugs whether they be prescription or recreational type drugs. You know what you are doing that is displeasing to ME and I know what you are doing that is displeasing to ME. Those around you may not have picked up on these habits, these things that keep you from ME.
This is what I say to you. Pursue ME. Get down on your hands and your knees or just your knees or bow your head in your wheelchair--whatever position of submission you can get in--and call out to ME, your GOD. Call out to ME to save you from your habits, your addictions. Call out to ME, now. Call out to ME when you get back to your hotel room or your office or your home or your car and tell me your all--share your all and unload your heart to ME. Do not wait, do it soon, ASAP, for I am a GOD that is waiting for you and the time is about UP.
Now you say, I have been addicted to porn for thirty years. You say, how can GOD deliver me from this? I have been over eating and addicted to food and am 150 pounds overweight. How can GOD deliver me from this? I will tell you how. I am your GOD and I will tell you how you can be delivered from a long standing, many years addiction. This is how. I AM GOD AND I KNOW ALL AND I SEE ALL AND I KNOW YOUR HEART. The enemy wants you to think you are a washed up failure and you have been destined for hell and for failure. I am GOD and I want you to know I am a GOD of REDEMPTION. I specialize in redemption, in redeeming people. When I died on the cross late in that day on the hill of Golgotha I broke through the wall for you. I broke through the wall of unrepentence and death through sin. I did it once and for all for MY children. Do not think your GOD cannot save you from ANYTHING and EVERYTHING no matter how deep seated, no matter how deep rooted it is. I can break through all walls and all barriers to REDEMPTION.
You wonder how I can do this, you say. This is how: I have a direct line to MY FATHER. When you pray I take the Words you pray and the attitude of your heart and I display and share this attitude and this bravery you have for your loved one or your concern to MY FATHER in heaven. HE has HIS Ear attuned to ME. When I pray to HIM HE and I are ONE and We are in communion with One another. We feel the same and we think the same and we desire the same things. I LOVE YOU AND DIED FOR YOU A HORRIBLE DEATH. So don't you think I would intervene for you in the heavenlies to MY FATHER? Yes, of course I will. I will take every prayer request you have and intervene to MY FATHER for you in heaven. Now, you may not see things turn out for you like you expect. You may not see your prayers answered how you expect them to be. This is because I know ALL and I see ALL. I see everything and I know what is BEST for you but I listen to everything you say to ME. I listen and I intervene to MY FATHER for you. Do not think I do not care, for I do. MY goal for you is to be in heaven for eternity with ME. Do you not think I would not work on your behalf and intervene for you to MY FATHER? Come to ME. Come to ME now. Do not delay. Do not hesitate. I am here for you. Do not delay to come to ME in a FULL SUBMISSION. This own daughter of MINE has listened to ME intervene to MY FATHER in heaven for her own prayer requests. Ask her she shall tell you.
I LOVE YOU. I want you with ME for eternity. Get on you knees, bow down to ME, submit your will to ME now. Tell ME you give ME your ALL. Tell ME your deepest secrets and concerns. I am waiting for you, NOW. I am waiting to hear from you at the next break from the conference, the next time you walk away from your computer to get on your knees and beg and plead for your life and your salvation and your deliverance from this sin life that you are involved in. I do not want MY children who have a heart for ME but are involved in secret sin to be with held from heaven with ME because you did not know what to do about your addiction to sin. Let these people around you, the HOLY SPIRIT filled ones, lay hands on you and pray over you and ask for deliverance from the enemy and call out the name of your sin and that you want to be delivered from it. You do not want to go to hell, do you? You do not want to die in your sin, do you? You do not want to be left behind because of this 30 or 40 or 10 year old addiction to sin, do you? No, you do not. Place this on the top of your schedule now. Place it as a top priority. Tell one of MY anointed servants right now you want to pray with them for deliverance and to give ME a FULL SUBMISSION. I am waiting for you now.
I AM YOUR LORD GOD, THE LOVER OF YOUR SOUL, YOUR ETERNAL BRIDEGROOM, YOUR MAKER, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS AND I AM WAITING FOR YOUR FULL SUBMISSION NOW AND YOUR HEART FELT DESIRE TO BE MADE PUBLIC THAT YOU WANT TO WALK AWAY FROM YOUR HIDDEN SIN. DO NOT DELAY AND DO NOT STRAY FROM ME. I AM
HERE, NOW, WAITING ON YOU.
AMEN AMEN AMEN, AMEN, SHALOM, AMEN
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Words from the Lord given to Mitchell Bertram

"My children, let not your hearts be troubled. For behold calamity will strike the earth with a vengeance from My fiery sword. But you, My Bride will be protected. I will comfort you, I will calm you, and I will be with you.
Do not trouble yourselves with this message, you will be taken shortly. Until then My Bride, things will continue to get worse.
Hold true to My Word, for in this age many false prophets are rising up. My children, I have spoken to you and told you that you will know them by their fruits. Listen carefully to what they say and pray for discernment, I shall give it to you.
Many false doctrines are rising up as more false prophets do. Hold true to My Word for more false doctrines will come.
My children, I love you dearly and I will be with you even unto the end of the age.
Hold true to My Words for I am coming. Don't fall away at this hour children. I am at the door knocking.
Will you answer My calling for you?
Amen"

CORRESPONDING SCRIPTURES:
Isaiah 66:16
16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.
1 Peter 1:3-5
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
2 Timothy 3:1
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
Matthew 24:11
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 7:15-20
You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Matthew 28:20
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“Look up--ETERNITY is near--I AM ETERNITY!”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 17, 2015)
MY children, it is I your GOD: GREAT and MIGHTY, UNCONTAINABLE, UNRIVALED.
I AM that I AM.
There is no one like ME.
Children, you must seek ME now while I can still be found. The light of MY Word is being overwhelmed by the darkness of the world--so few believe in MY Words in all their fullness. MY Word, MY Book has been altered, diminished, changed, disregarded, and disrespected. The people believe MY Words as casual suggestion and watered-down truth. They do not respect MY Words to treat them with honor and revere them in high esteem as you would a great treasure. The people want to vanquish MY Words, eliminate them, put them away, where they cannot be found. People want to say that all MY Words are not valid, only some of what is written applies for them. They have deleted the meaning in their hearts of what MY Words should mean to them. They only want partial truth. The rest they gloss over, ignore, and disregard. It does not apply to this generation, they rationalize. It does not apply to them. They no longer want to hear "ALL" the truth, only what tickles their ears.
They are blasphemers, adulterers, and liars. They steal from widows and orphans and ultimately from GOD, because of their greed and cold hearts.
It is the end of the age--this is the age of the Last Days. MY coming is nigh. The last pages are turning. This book is almost ready to close--the Book of MY beloved's time on earth before I come to sweep her off her feet in MY soon return and rescue.
Children, do not delay: prepare yourselves, wash yourself in the pages of MY Word. Come clean between the pages of MY Book. Surrender fully and I will give you eye salve--the salve needed to see what I have written and to understand the truth of the times you are living in. Come to MY Word and let the pure water wash over you and make you clean by the purity of the teaching of MY Book by MY SPIRIT, WHO teaches, and by no other spirit.
Come and know your GOD through prayer to ME and MY beautiful Words. Know ME before it is too late. Hesitation could prove disastrous leaving you outside of MY Kingdom for all eternity.
Come now. Time is not on your side if you hesitate. There will be an hour when time will be up. You must decide. Follow ME and MY Words, MY Book. Allow MY Words and Blood to wash you clean--MY Blood sacrifice on the cross of crucifixion.
Now--Now--Now. Wait not. Too many are already entering hell. Be wise. Choose wisely.
Look up--ETERNITY is near--I AM ETERNITY!
[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Exodus 3:14 (KJV): And GOD said unto Moses, I AM That I AM: and HE said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NASB): For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Ephesians 5:25-26 (KJV): Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it; 26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,
Revelation 3:18 (KJV): I counsel thee to buy of ME gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the Faithful WITNESS, and the First BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS Own Blood,
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
[b]A Word from the LORD:

I love you so. When I died on the cross for you at Calvary it was the greatest act of love that a human or GOD could ever do for you.
I was both human and GOD at that moment in time. I felt every pain and every suffering that the Roman soldiers meted out to me.
I knew their every thought and saw them spat on ME and I knew what hatred they had in their heart for ME.
It was all of creation, those whom I created that crucified ME.
The Roman soldiers were merely pawns, puzzle pieces depicting all of human kind.
They were evil, yes, but so are the hearts of all men until they meet with their GOD one on one in an intimate relationship--having received ME first then submitting to ME and pursuing ME in a FULL SUBMISSION.
These are the ways of salvation then pursue the HOLY SPIRIT in a full submission having prayed to be filled with HIM. HE is the dunamis and the power behind every victorious Christian young or old, male or female.
HE is the LIGHT that LIGHTS up the world and the heavens through ME.
When you come into heaven you will be illuminated by LIGHT and you will be a very fluid being changing and altering to meet MY needs for you.
We will have a supernatural relationship one on one that will go on for eternity.
I will be able to know and feel your every thought and emotion as well and you will be tapped into ME supernaturally as well.
This is a very beautiful thing that MY FATHER has set up and created for you in heaven.
You will be dazzled by the display of HIS creation and the life and the beauty in heaven.
This is the amazing place and beyond your wildest and most creative imagination.
Do not hither and do not tarry. Get right with ME today or you will be right with the enemy.
Accept ME as your LORD and SAVIOR, give ME a full submission including giving over all your hopes, plans and dreams and interests and relationships. I will take over your life when you are completely submitted to ME and make you into the person you were created to be.
This is a true statement. Then accept the HOLY SPIRIT in HIS complete filling and this will provide the dunamis you need to overcome sin.
This is a complete and lasting relationship for eternity.
It is only an arm's length away. Reach out your arm and take MY Hand and I will lead you to the greatest possibilities you could ever imagine and more for I am your KING and EVERLASTING LORD. ALLELUIA, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.
Word of the LORD to Donna McDonald 9/12/14
[/b]
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Words of the LORD: Regarding Halloween.

“There is a darkness on this earth that is spreading like a wildfire.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Donna McDonald, September 8, 2013)
Daughter, I have a Word, a letter for you on Halloween. Take it down.
Daughter you must get this out to the people. It is vital for their health, vitality and salvation. Children, this is your LORD speaking, YAHUSHUA. I am your GOD and I am dictating this letter to this daughter for your benefit.
There is a darkness on this earth that is spreading like a wildfire. The wildfire is from the enemy. He is attempting to spread hell to the earth. He wants to engulf the earth in flames and take it over for himself. I will not let him. But he will take many captive and prisoner to his deep, dark dungeon called hell.
The people will be led astray and many will not know what hit them until they land in the deep, dark pit called hell. I want to inform you there is another way. Children, the darkness over the earth is highlighted by a holiday that the enemy calls “Halloween.” Halloween is the holiday that takes place a day, a night before All Saints Day. This day was set apart for ME and what is “Holy” but the evil one in trying to mock ME and copy ME as he knows best to do.
He concocted a holiday to worship himself. It is called “Halloween.” It is NOT a harmless and fun day for the children. Instead it is a day that is dedicated to the dead, the evil, and the corrupt. More satanic rituals occur on this day than on all the other days of the year put together. The evil one brings his evil and the people dedicated to evil out in full force. More animal sacrifices and human sacrifices occur on this day than on any other day of the year.
Now, do you believe this is a harmless holiday for the children? Would you want your children to dress up and ask for a ‘trick or treat’ knowing that this day brings animal and human sacrifices? What if the animal or human sacrificed was your child or loved one? What would you think of the day then? Children, you must put down all references to this day, all talk of it unless to warn and educate the others on its evil.
You must NOT go out and celebrate in any way, shape, or form on this day or night lest you come in contact with evil. It is best to stay at home and cook a home-cooked meal and read your Bible as a family. That way you are not out in the world on this evil night called Halloween. Do you understand ME? If not, what part of this do you not understand? If you can read this then you can understand this. There might be those of you who do not believe this and to those I say, “Hallelujah.” Hallelujah is a word to praise your LORD. If you do not understand then praise ME anyway and I will bring the Truth to you in a manner and way you can understand to get the message across. I will educate you and enlighten you to the Truth of the day called “Halloween.” You must first want the Truth and everything else will be added unto you.
Blessings from on High:
Your FATHER, YAHUSHUA HA’MASHIACH, Amen, Amen, Amen
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! by grace5: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b]Words of the LORD:
“I give you this brief span of time to make your choice.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, October 14, 2015)
This letter is for MY children
Dear Children:
Those I have created. You stand at a great precipice. You may choose life or death. It is in your hands.
You may choose for ME or you may choose for MY enemy. You have the key to choose.
You may come with ME into MY Heavens for all eternity or you may leave with MY enemy into destruction, torment, and eternal hell.
This is your choice. Some choices are harder than others. I give you the choice of life or death.
Most choose death--eternal spiritual death.
They are consigned to spiritual hell where the worm never dies and the fire never goes out.
It is their choice. Few choose the NARROW WAY where love is eternal and I, GOD AM eternally in their presence.
This is not the choice very many make.
Few lay themselves down and die to themselves giving themselves over to ME completely.
Most choose for MY enemy.
This is the ending of most when they exit this life--this temporal world.
Few make the correct choice which leads them to eternal life.
All is a choice. So now I give you this choice. Choose now for ME and you can avoid making the hard choice of those left behind and so many will not even be given the choice as they will perish in "sudden destruction" and enter hell.
Those left behind after I rapture MY church out will have to choose for ME by way of death and torture at the hand of MY enemy or they will receive eternal punishment for choosing against ME by taking the mark of MY enemy to avoid his punishment.
Dark times are coming. Choose for ME now!
I give you this brief span of time to make your choice.
The span is decreasing each day.
Now is the hour of your redemption.
Choose life.
Choose for ME.
I AM
LIFE EVERLASTING[/b]

Coordinating Scripture:
Deuteronomy 30:19 (KJV): I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

31st Night With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How Romance With Gospel Singer,sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriage / Are People Predestined To Heaven /hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.