Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

8 Ways To Accumulate Free And Easy Website Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Ways To Accumulate Free And Easy Website Traffic (844 Views)

Ebook Writer, Easy Website Builder And Ecover Creator Pro - All For FREE / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily / Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Accumulate Free And Easy Website Traffic by wesleyweb: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2009
There are many ways to market your website. Do you have a big budget? Or is your budget the size of a small piggy bank? Figure out how much you want to spend. Then use some or all of the below ways to promote your website.
You can trade links with other companies that are in the same kind of business you are. This is called Exchange Link traffic. It has a proven track record of getting business to your site. Make sure you exchange with sites that have similar interests that your business has.

Have a newsletter or e-zine for your website. People will receive and remember to visit your website. These people will tell their friends about your site also. This will generate even more traffic. It is not advisable for them to forward your newsletter or e-zine but it is done.

Use an online community like a message board or chat room. This will generate people from all over the web with your same interests. Again, word of mouth will work here.

Write articles and submit them to e-zines, websites, and magazine that accept article submissions. Make sure you put your website information at the end of the article. It would be best to write about something that pertains to your website. Make the articles full of interesting facts and show your wisdom.

Giving away electronic freebies is a good way to get traffic to your website. People love freebies. With electronic freebies they do not have to wait to receive it in the snail mail. It is an instantaneous result that people like. Send your freebie to an e-zine or online directory just for freebies. This will generate word of mouth guaranteed.

Have a package deal with your products. By combining several of your products together from your website you will have people thinking about the good deals they can get from you. They will come back over and over. If your deals are really good then your website traffic will increase.

Post answers to other people's questions at online message boards. Write complete and knowledgeable answers so you look credible. Put your website address under your answer. This is a good way to get free publicity.

By using some or all of the above website traffic tricks you will be ready to compete with a whole bunch of other companies. Make sure you are above par and outshine the other sites
Re: 8 Ways To Accumulate Free And Easy Website Traffic by mauco: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2009
Nice tips. Its worth the effort for everyone to try them.

But IMHO sooner or later, as your site/business grows, you'll have to consider having a budget for your online advertising strategy. This will enable you hire the pros to do your PPC management and SEO for best results in traffic generation and SE rankings.
Re: 8 Ways To Accumulate Free And Easy Website Traffic by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 20, 2009
Now you are really making lots of sense there. I actually do practice many of these things and it sure help.
Re: 8 Ways To Accumulate Free And Easy Website Traffic by mavtrevor(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
Quite an impressive piece there, but i will have to add the following:

you can use your IM like yahooo messenger to drive crazy traffic to your site. Forums are good places for such, social networking sites, link exchange sites, email newsletters, free articles/ e-books.

NIce tips though.

(1) (Reply)

My Forex Blog / How Do I Link A New Domain Name To An Existing Hosting Account? / Website Design TOS Contract Sheet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.