Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! (796 Views)

Top 10 Healthy Foods To Gain Weight For Toddlers & Kids / Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? / What Can I Eat To Gain Weight ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! by yarcs(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2015
I have not seen any thread in this section where I see contribution on how to gain weight all I see I s about loss of weight, there are slim people that will like to gain a little bit weight in the thread you know, so all am asking for and am sure am not the only 1, please if you know any combination of food or a particular food that one could eat to gain weight please drop your suggestions maturely, thanks you as you contribute.I have not seen any thread in this section where I see contribution on how to gain weight all I see I s about loss of weight, there are slim people that will like to gain a little bit weight in the thread you know, so all am asking for and am sure am not the only 1, please if you know any combination of food or a particular food that one could eat to gain weight please drop your suggestions maturely, thanks you as you contribute.I have not seen any thread in this section where I see contribution on how to gain weight all I see I s about loss of weight, there are slim people that will like to gain a little bit weight in the thread you know, so all am asking for and am sure am not the only 1, please if you know any combination of food or a particular food that one could eat to gain weight please drop your suggestions maturely, thanks you as you contribute.
Re: Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! by Mariecakes(f): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Weight gain is very easy, two major things :
. Lots of fatty food or any food people who want to loose weight will stay away from

. Zero mental stress, anxiety, worries or fear, Plenty happiness and emotional calmness
Re: Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2015
1. Tell your local bricklayer to pour concrete-mix into two identical buckets and create holes in their centres.

2. Find a very strong industrial grade steel pipe at least 6 - 8 feet long.

3. Buy men's fitness, starting strength or body and fitness magazines then mimic any of the protocols listed in them.

4. Spread the word to other skinny guys looking to gain weight.
Re: Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! by yarcs(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
charix:
1. Tell your local bricklayer to pour concrete-mix into two identical buckets and create holes in their centres.

2. Find a very strong industrial grade steel pipe at least 6 - 8 feet long.

3. Buy men's fitness, starting strength or body and fitness magazines then mimic any of the protocols listed in them.

4. Spread the word to other skinny guys looking to gain weight.

it seems u r speakin base on experience?
Re: Suggestions On How To Gain Weight! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2015
yarcs:

it seems u r speakin base on experience?
Yes. I gained weight from 65kg - 97kg using the method for 8 years.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Non-organic Food Is As Healthy As Organic Food? / Garlic & Ginger Pork Stir Fry / Can You Eat This Cake? (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.