Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,622 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? (4443 Views)

Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / Photos: Lady Carelessly Exposes Panties While Dancing With Boyfriend At Party / Why Does Men Cheat On There Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by adeoladeola(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
Vick4rill:
bro there is different between flaunting and sheer stupidity. Why dont you go to the market and pull ur whole clothes, so that you can flaunt as you wishes

You've perfectly explained it, that's exactly the difference....
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
...... Haba!!!

The same way girls expose cleavage and their mammary tissues grin (gross)

Is it only women that " peacock" abi?

It use to be that men puff their chest and flex muscles or flash gold tooth or something golden.

Now.... They are de-evolving back into primal times -- of showing genitali*a

Just saying! It is nothing new. Watch animal kingdom on discovery channel..... tongue
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by goldtooth: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
publicenemy:

Becos we re fvcking proud of it....can you expose urs?

I do it a lot... I live alone and I share fences with three 2 storey compounds full of ladies and kids,their windows are just over looking my own back yard. So when am washing on weekends I am always nakedd and most time I know they're looking from behind the glass windows.... grin grin grin .

If e easy make them grow their own.
That is WICKED. You must be related to Nyesome Wicked the governor of rivers state angry
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by quiet006storm: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
How do you know the best man for you when you're making a choice in a relationship? Find out as this woman tells her story. Don't forget to comment and share http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/the-best-man.html?spref=tw
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Vick4rill(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
acenazt:
Hia na wa ohhh madam. Wetin consine u with our Joystick? When gyals det waka around with skimpy dresses we dey complain? By the way wetin carry ur eye go there?? IF YOU NO WANT SEE JUST LOOK AWAY PERIOD..pervert
who is dis one talking to?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Vick4rill(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Adisa89:
this is so gay
explain?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by publicenemy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Vick4rill:
u dont know how disgusting you are sounding now

Is it ur d1ck?
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by Adisa89(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vick4rill:
explain?
because a man is asking the question
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by acenazt: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vick4rill:
who is dis one talking to?
the perverted o.p who wont look away.
Re: Why Does Men Expose Their Joy Stick Carelessly!!? by WafiJoe(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2016
You fools are here justifying dirty indecent exposure, calling op a gay. Who is the gay, you being stupid, not considering little girls, or the op who is asking why folks like that aren't being thrown in jail? When I have the time, I will upload pictures of guys who always take their bath at Jakande junction at broad day light every day, then you will tell me if that is pride or stupidity. NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / Choose Your Prefered Hairstyle (pic) / What Do You Wish From Your Partner As New Year Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.