Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him (712 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
wink winkThis is the secrete to calm any one that is angry with you.

Proverbs 21:14 (Easy to Read Version)
If any one is angry with you, give them a gift in private. A gift given in secrete will calm even the greatest anger.

I therefore advice the following People to secretly send a gift to President Buhari for making him angry

1. Rotimi C. Amechi - For carrying out a sham election in Rivers state for Local government executives. tongue tongue tongue tongue

2. Governor Ayodele Fayose - For being a torn in the flesh to APC. grin grin grin grin

3. Governor Rochas Okorocha - For Talking too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't remember their names again
Re: If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by Obijulius: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Collect this ---> grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Obijulius:
Collect this ---> grin grin grin grin grin

I am not angry with you so keep your gift.
If it is a bribe, Buhari will catch you O.
Re: If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by omolami: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
HE CAN GO AND DIE ALL I CARE
Re: If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by Caseless: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
SmS
Re: If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nuhu Ribadu - For leaving APC for PDP when he was denied/loss Governorship slot in the party.
Re: If President Muhammadu Buhari Is Angry With You, Do this to Appease Him by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
NTA - For allowing too much of TAN adverts. cool cool cool cool

AIT - For tormenting Tinubu with their Documentaries on him.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Oversight / Political War In Ebonyi State As Umahi Reverses Appointment Of 16 New Perm Secs / Don't Call Me First Lady : Aisha Buhari Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.