Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H (1471 Views)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Abmarshalo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
O
Re: H by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abmarshalo:
On the 29th of May, during the inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osibanjo, it's a tradition by the Nigerian Military to release white birds which signifies peace to fly.

However, most of the pigeons did not fly at all and for those that flew, they just patched on poles which signifies UNCERTAINTY OF THE NEW GOVT.

In the past, when the pigeon cage is opened, they fly over the venue and never return.

Lol they must be hungry or something.`
Re: H by drsolob2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmm na you talk am ooh Me I no go there.
Re: H by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
It will b full of surprises,let's keep our fingers Cross n paray 4 beta days
Re: H by sammyj: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
This implies low life for thieves and corruption in Nigeria. Better things to come for Nigeria and SAI BABA !!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abmarshalo:
On the 29th of May, during the inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osibanjo, it's a tradition by the Nigerian Military to release white birds which signifies peace to fly.

However, most of the pigeons did not fly at all and for those that flew, they just patched on poles which signifies UNCERTAINTY OF THE NEW GOVT.

In the past, when the pigeon cage is opened, they fly over the venue and never return.

the same way our collective wealth flies away and never return.

this probably means something uncertain and maybe positive

2 Likes

Re: H by UnknownT: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Father Mbaka and GEJ's pigeons come to mind grin
Re: H by wasiudvd(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
So what do we have to show for those regime that pigeon flew to space during inauguration?
Mtcheew! Abegi!

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
hahahaha, nigerians are intelligent, i noticed it too
Re: H by dunkem21(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
UnknownT:
Father Mbaka and GEJ's pigeons come to mind grin

grin I simply love Nigerians.
Re: H by Mamaflex(f): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Abmarshalo:

That's change for you. No more business as usual. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please,whats With My Vice-president Osinbajo And Ashe Color Clothings? / Boko Haram Has Begun '2nd Phase' Of Its Onslaught On Nigeria- Atiku / Mrs.buhari’s Brothers,cousins Collect Millions Of Naira To Grant Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.