Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Subsidy Removal; The way out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal; The way out (16171 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal – The Biggest Losers And Winners / Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages. / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal; The way out by atlwireles: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2015
[s]
jpphilips:

well well well I remembered your post when Kachikwu proposed a JV for PRCN, I wonder how long you have been an !diot to believe that phase 4 has no workability.
Never you criticize what you dont understand so you will not remain an !diot.
[/s]

FUCCCKING BASTARDD GO HANG YOURSELF. CHECK VERY WELL BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME.
Re: Subsidy Removal; The way out by jpphilips(m): 1:00am On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

FUCCCKING BASTARDD GO HANG YOURSELF. CHECK VERY WELL BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME.

lol
Re: Subsidy Removal; The way out by jpphilips(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Aura2:

You must have confused him for Kabnoninc
Ouch!! My bad!!
Re: Subsidy Removal; The way out by Celery(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
6m Littrs PMS available for sale

PROCEDURE...1. Buyer verifies documents at IPMAN & product at Specified Depot ALL in Lagos.

2. Upon satisfactory verification, Buyer pays N79.00/liter to TREASURY ACCOUNT, & N3.00/liter to Allottee's acct.

3. Upon presentation of Payment evidence, Buyer gets TITLE DOCUMENTS as he pays the difference and load his product.

4. PRICE: N130.00/Litter
kaboninc:

Firstly, government banks do not issue LOCs to our local importers. The private banks do and that was why the importers insisted on being paid before taking any orders. So your attempt here proves nothing at best. Secondly, NOI did not sanction or approve or ordered the devaluation of the naira. The CBN did with the authority of the President. That is the exclusive duty of the CBN which is primarily managing the local tender. Thirdly, you may have to consider the Russian economy at that time - did she have working refineries or the Russian Government was subsidizing PMS and kerosene at that time? Did they have a well spread network of pipelines - which are not attractive to vandals - to ensure speedy, reliable and efficient distribution of petroleum products or the primary means of transport was tankers whose drivers can just decide to go on strike? What's the oil (PMS, AGO DPK, Jet A1 fuel) imports bill? What's the country's balance of trade with respect to oil imports and how does it affect the economy? These are questions you should ask before comparing with ours.

I have corrected you on this issue of asset diversion. The object here is the asset and in that context, none has been sold, leased or diverted. What we should be concerned here is the status of participating interests because the assets are still been owned by the JV.

On the Atlantic Energy issue, if you can believe what you actually posted especially the 59 trillion naira shady deal, then I'll give you an island just in the middle of the Pacific - free. I believe we should have passed the stage of sensational cries or allegations. Your relying on the strength of an allegation...bro you're bigger than that. NPDC did not transfer or divert or sold or leased out to anyone, anybody or group of persons any of the OMLs assigned to them by NNPC. They did enter into a Strategic Alliance Agreement with Atlantic Energy and I think they got their fingers burned. Some heads did roll - the Managing Director was replaced and same with the Group ED, Exploration for NNPC. That was one of the reasons the other JV partners had to cry out that they should have been contacted before any third party agreement. Get your facts right.

You insult my intelligence by saying I had no idea of what the senate sets or not. Let me correct you: the Senate does not set any benchmark for export crude revenue but the National Assembly together with the Executive Arm sets a benchmark on the price of crude oil. These two items - export crude revenue and export crude price are different entirely in the Nigeria context - development of a budget outlining expenditures and expected revenue generation. I've always said you should be clear and unambiguous in your usage and choice of words.

Secondly, I'll ask again: explain what you mean by 're-basing' as per how it affects NPDC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Helen Ukpabio Calls On Buhari To Apologies Over Boko Haram / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok / P&ID: UK Court Orders Release Of $200 Million Guarantee To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.