Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Sahara Reporters Journalists Harass Zimbabwean Pres. Mugabe While In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Journalists Harass Zimbabwean Pres. Mugabe While In Abuja (524 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Journalists Harass Zimbabwean Pres. Mugabe While In Abuja by 9ijagists: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015

Sahara Reporters journalists harass Zimbabwean Pres. Mugabe while in Abuja
Posted By: felix obinnaon: June 01, 2015In: Africa, PoliticsNo Comments
Print Email

To be frank, I couldn’t hold myself from laughing while I was watching the video. It’s hilarious. A Sahara Reporters’ female journalist harassed the heck out of Zimbabwean president, Robert Mugabe when he came to Abuja for the presidential inauguration during the weekend.

“Mr president, don’t you think that it’s time you step down sir, so you can rest? When will there be change in Zimbabwe, sir? Is there democracy in Zimbabwe? It’s about time to step down. It’s enough! Over 30-something years and you came here to witness democracy? Let there be change in Zimbabwe!”

Sahara Reporters’ Sowore was also shouting ‘let their be change’ in the clip. Mugabe kept his lips sealed. The video is a must watch. Watch the video here: http://9ija.me/index.php/2015/06/01/sahara-reporters-journalists-harass-zimbabwean-pres-mugabe-while-in-abuja/

(1) (Reply)

Senate Okays Life Imprisonment For Sex Offender / Wasila The kano Child Bride Accused Of Killing Her Husband Is Free. / Unveiling The Lies That Ibos Came From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.