Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I'm In Shock!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Shock!!!!! (4510 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
There's this pretty girl that attends a church opposite my house, I bought her likings. Approached her, we became friends and later started dating after a long time.
She told me that she's a virgin, so, for a long time we didn't have anything like sex. Later, we had a hot romance based on the assumption of her being a virgin and I fing.ered her and there was nothing like feeling of hymen. Wanted to go in, she told me that her dad use to take her to hospital every 6month to know her if she's still a virgin, I believed her with one mind.
Months later, one day she came around and we did it, lo and behold, she was far from being a virgin. After my discussion and observations, I found out that she has another another bf . We started dating and I forgot about that lie. She told me that she has broken up with the guy. I later found out through her friend that she's still dating the guy. I confronted her and she confirmed my fears and I gave her options to make a choice, she didn't say anything. I left her for months without talking with her. Later she called me to make up with me, that she has taken her decision, we reconcilled. On the 3rd of May we had sex unfortunately for me, I had no CD and it was raw for the first time since I knew her. After two weeks plus, she called me that she has not seen her menses. I was kinda happy because im ready to settle down but she insisted on removing the baby. I tried convincing her but she insisted, her friend convinced her . But I had a serious financial issues that I want to take care of and I told her to relax I will see her parents by June middle. She said No that she can't wait till then. I oblige for her to terminate the pregnancy. We did it last Saturday and I took her to my house. I went through her phone on Sunday and found a chat with ex bf on the 16 April telling him that she has missed her period and the boy informed him thathe didn't release inside him, I was shocked. I confronted her and she denied it. Today I went to the hospital and ask the doctor how many months pregnancy it was, to my greatest surprise, he said it was 8 weeks pregnancy..
I'm still shocked, I would have fathered another person child. I have not confronted her.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Utchgirl(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Terrible !

Some girls shaa

It's dis kind of gals dt spoil name 4 d gud ones.

Bt Op, it seems u luv dis gal ooo

Atimes LUV is wicked !

Betrayal of TRUST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:
Terrible !

Some girls shaa

It's dis kind of gals dt spoil name 4 d gud ones.

Bt Op, it seems u luv dis gal ooo

Atimes LUV is wicked !

Betrayal of TRUST

My dear, I love the girl, I can't lie about that. I don't know why I meet the wrong persons. Anyway, I thank God for all these.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Melahou(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
FEAR GIRLS...they are like the deep blue sea...
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Utchgirl(f): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
001ng:

My dear, I love the girl, I can't lie about that. I don't know why I meet the wrong persons. Anyway, I thank God for all these.

Gud !

Some gals r green snake in green grass

Some r wolves in SHEEP clothing.

Bt dia r still gud ones oooo.

ThankGod u hv learnt ur lesson.

Atleast u will be more carefull nxt time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yawnssssssss undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God I dnt make these kind of mistakes..
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by chibwike(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice Nollywood movie....the title should be 'The unlucky baby'

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Gud !

Some gals r green snake in green grass

Some r wolves in SHEEP clothing.
J

Bt dia r still gud ones oooo.

ThankGod u hv learnt ur lesson.

Atleast u will be more carefull nxt time.
Just thinking how I'm gonna handle the communication with her.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by TooNoisy(f): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
As some people would advice, that is now her past and should never be mentioned or used in judging her.

You should have dumped her right after the first couple of lies

12 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your name be mumu raise to the power of 10. grin

them wan push another man pregnancy for your head you sef wan collect am . you see various evidences you still dey do mumu tins. You better tell the babe to deliver after which dna will be conducted to know the paternity meanwhile I don't think the girl in question loves you if she does she won't threaten to terminate the pregnancy given to her by a man she claims to love. If it was a one night thing that you don't know her its a different ball ham

you better wise up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Utchgirl(f): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
001ng:
Just thinking how I'm gonna handle the communication with her. Wonders shall never end.

Jus take it easy

It's well
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Safari29: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
She terminated the pregnancy because she knew u are not the owner, and the owner is not ready for it. She's foolish smart girl

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
chibwike:
Nice Nollywood movie....the title should be 'The unlucky baby'
You think it's joke?
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:

them wan push another man pregnancy for your head you sef wan collect am . you see various evidences you still dey do mumu tins. You better tell the babe to deliver after which dna will be conducted to know the paternity meanwhile I don't think the girl in question loves you if she does she won't threaten to terminate the pregnancy given to her by a man she claims to love. If it was a one night thing that you don't know her its a different ball ham

you better wise up
Can you say your points without insulting?
Internet made you lose your sense of respect or you are not properly trained?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
001ng:

Can you say your points without insulting?
Internet made you lose your sense of respect or you are not properly trained?
ask me again golugo
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
TooNoisy:
As some people would advice, that is now her past and should never be mentioned or used in judging her.

You should have dumped her right after the first couple of lies
My dear, I wanted to give her a chance again. I never knew thats her habit.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 001ng: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ask me again golugo
Smh
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:

you better wise up
deliver which baby? Didn't u read where he said she flushed it out?

Receive sense IJN!

14 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Ewuro4: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
You had an abortion?? 8 weeks pregnant??

*on my knees* Gosh oh my Lord , shine your divine wisdom light upon me as I raise these children with your fear in mind.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
lofty900:
deliver which baby? Didn't u read where he said she flushed it out?

Receive sense IJN!
then matter has answered itself

and as for you lofty 900 to be fore warned is to be for armed
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
lofty900:
but I was only praying for u to have sense, something u obviously lack
pray for your self first before you remember me. Your prayers are more important for your mental development than me

next
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
@OP:

Lucky you.

I say Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Insist on protected sex.
That way the chances of anyone roping you in on a pregnancy that doesn't belong to you will be very slim.
Be wise

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
To "romance-monkey" section of NL abeggggggi!!! kiss
Disu na topic for gateman and housgyheh romance biko nu!
Very LOCAL gist! embarassed

Bring back FUEL SCARCITY! sad

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by 5minsmadness: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by coogaluta(f): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Men be forgiving cheating girlfriends undecided
To what end? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
To "romance-monkey" section of NL abeggggggi!!! kiss
Disu na topic for gateman and housgyheh romance biko nu!
Very LOCAL gist! embarassed

Bring back FUEL SCARCITY! sad

muchechechecheche tongue tongue
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Chubhie: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
You used your money to support abortion? All well and good cos your money source has just been jinxed till you've served your karma. All these blood you guys are shedding there's a God o.
Re: I'm In Shock!!!!! by Dbestmax(m): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
pray for your self first before you remember me. Your prayers are more important for your mental development than me

next
talkative

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You've Added Weight O" Is This An Offensive Remark? / Bank Fraud And Identity Theft / I Am Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.