Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? (24386 Views)

The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by JoelMarine: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Dashboard
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2015
The interior accessories, I love a good stereo and speakers.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by generalissimo(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2015
nkemdi89:
Steering o love big steerings and engines.
Na truck u like be dat o cheesy
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Limerick: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
*The engine...when it's neat.
*The Dashboard

Then I am a sucker for cars with big (opolo) eyes i.e the Headlamp, muscles and big ukwu...lol.

lol
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The fuel inside the car.... And the first tire by the right.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2015

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nicepoker(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
The head lamp. It represent ladies boobs.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Everything about Volvo XC90
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by arcdone(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
the front interior together whre the steering is...... move me alot
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Reference(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
It has to be the sound of the exhaust so Italian takes the cake, Maserati to be specific. They engineer their exhaust systems to produce like opera. So, so artistic.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Ayanko(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
I love interior
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Desanto21(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin the wiper!
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Toyota interior is poor apart from avalon, lexus and the American spec ones.

Honda, BMW interior is cool.
. What do you mean by American spec ones. They are all same bro
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by StObaino1(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Love the wheels most. It's the first thing I look out. Just like a man's shoes, it tells a lot.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by toprealman: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
AS ALWAYS, FRONT AND BACK SIDES!
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Bolosiye: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Any perfectly finished designed car leave much to be admired. Check out 2015 range rover sport.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't worry I'm in charge of that steering. tongue

What's up with the engine side?

Well I just like to see engine parts, the arrangement, etc.

Tell me na bro tongue
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
ubecharles:
. What do you mean by American spec ones. They are all same bro

Huh but have u checked japanese corolla and America spec version? Check the interior and give me feedback. Though toyota interior na still wash and they are light in movement unlike Honda. Only say Honda get front wheel issue.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by nkemdi89(f): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
generalissimo:
Na truck u like be dat o cheesy
No, toyota products do have bigger steering unlike kia and even some mercedes audi and the likes.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Bolosiye:
Any perfectly finished designed car leave much to be admired. Check out 2015 range rover sport.

I neva finish to admiring 2010. 2015?? Na wa o
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Well I just like to see engine parts, the arrangement, etc.

Tell me na bro tongue
I drive something sleeky, black and real fast - I hate cartons and warehouses.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Sighs..

My guess. U are driving an European car.

Benz, BMW, volks, etc.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Sighs..

My guess. U are driving an European car.

Benz, BMW, volks, etc.
Don't break ya head trying to decipher what I wheel. grin

You'll never get close. tongue
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't break ya head trying to decipher what I wheel. grin

You'll never get close. tongue

cry cry

Na danfo u dey drive then. grin
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by ladej(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
The key

Without it nothing can be enjoyed in a car
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

cry cry

Na danfo u dey drive then. grin
You dun dey get sense now. grin
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
uboma:
I admire clean tires and the exterior shape of my E39.
Thank God, I am not alone.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by DePrynCe: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Head lamp and back light!
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by KingTom(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oga sorry o, abeg you be fisherman? grin
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Kog45(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
uboma:
I admire clean tires and the exterior shape of my E39.
When it comes to exterior and interior,BMW na baba.My E46 interior plus dashboard always make my day.Apart from dashboard, E46 inline6 engine and exterior always standout and beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 12 Pennywise-pound-foolish Car Practices / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / Mercedes Benz Embeds Entire G-Class SUV In Amber For DNA To Live Forever(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.