Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,727 members, 7,855,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: (1916 Views)

Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics... / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Necorios(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hey every1,i need ur advice on this: i'm in luv with dis beautiful chic who gat everytn to be a wife material,she's d best thing that eva hapnd 2me and we av been dating for almost 6yrs and we intend to get maried in 5yrs tym (2011),But,my dad is a spiritualist (not herbalist o!) he said me and my chic zodiac sign are nt compatible for mariage.its nt easy for me 2leave her,pls wht do i do?
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by teena(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2006
we av been dating for almost 6yrs and we intend to get maried in 5yrs time (2011),But,my dad is a spiritualist (not herbalist o!) he said me and my chic zodiac sign are nt compatible for mariage.its nt easy for me 2leave her,please wht do i do?

Hw can U dat a girl 4 six yrs and still want 2 keep her 4 another 5 yrs, are U both under-aged? grin grin grin

Meanwhile on ur question; I beliv that since U've bn with this girl 4 six yrs U ought to hv known if U are compatible or not. Besides, if U beliv in ur Dad, there is no need going into marriage because U already have a bias mind and any little problem you 'll hv in the future U will relate it to ur zodiac sign.

goodluck!
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by kiki(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2006
Spritualist hmmmmmmmmmm are u sure ur dad does not have anythin against that gurl cos u been with her 4 six year and is now that ur dad saw that yall is not compatible hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think about it
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by iice(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2006
Did you research on the compatibility of your individual zodiac signs? Or you simply relying on your father's expertise. Not that am saying he's wrong or whatever but just so you know where he's coming from
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Coco29(f): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2006
Necorios:

Hey everyone,i need your advice on this: i'm in love with this beautiful chic who gat everytn to be a wife material,she's d best thing that eva hapnd 2me and we av been dating for almost 6yrs and we intend to get maried in 5yrs time (2011),

after 5yrs with some one you love, who u are happy with, you let ya dad who is not in the relationship or ever will be tell you that it is not compatable?
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Dvampire(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2006
@topic: wake up and face reality man. your dad no matter how influential he is in your life will not live it for you. be realistic. this is a life long institution we are talking about here. see for me, i love a girl and i want to marry her, i go ahead and do that if i am comfortable with the fact that she is the one for me. man! how can i allow a flimsy excuse like incompatibility in zodiac signs stop me from getting the one i love. what an excuse! angry. but come-o, are u sure the girl is willing to wait for as long as 5 years before you settle down?
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by izbu: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
Am sorry to say this but i don't think this is about your dad, this is about you, this is about your happiness your future, your tomorrow, what you have long for, your dream of many years. and one more question plz, what girl do you think you're gonna date now that will be like someone you've been dating for six year. why don't you make your mistake and learn from it bro
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by librakwee(f): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2006
***DIES**** wdh marry her if you want to, the worst that can happen is you both die
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Pain(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2006
Come This Guy Y R U Flooding Nairaland With This Same Topic? How many time would we reply U. Please If U Have Nothing doing, then take a vacation. What is It. If U think Six Years Of Compatibility isnt good enough then dump her!!!! Or give her to your da to sample her. Then perhaps he'd make betta judgement of the whole issue.  angry

Men , Some guys wont cease marvelling me. Seun Please this guy is taking valuable space. Space that u can atleast advertise on.
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by sbucareer(f): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2006
[font=bradley hand itc][size=11pt]
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a forum, Seun you are the best, God bless you. This forum gives me the kicks
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Coco29(f): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
Pain:

Come This Guy Y R U Flooding Nairaland With This Same Topic? How many time would we reply U. Please If U Have Nothing doing, then take a vacation. What is It. If U think Six Years Of Compatibility isnt good enough then dump her!!!! Or give her to your da to sample her. Then perhaps he'd make betta judgement of the whole issue. angry

Men , Some guys wont cease marvelling me. Seun Please this guy is taking valuable space. Space that u can atleast advertise on.
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Pain that was rude and uncalled for.
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Pain(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2006
Isnt that what pain is all about. Or u need some of it. ? Pls I have some vital coding in progress. I need to get back to work.

Go cook honey some hot meal ok? kiss
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Coco29(f): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2006
another attention seeker.
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by kiki(f): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2006
lol
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by rotbog(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2006
Back to the Issue Pls. shocked
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by kike001(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
if u like someone y d Bleep will u listen 2 someone even ur parents saying sum spiritual shit about her its all if u believe wat ur dad says or not if u do but if i were u if u like sumone just go 4 it
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Necorios(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2006
@teena,kiki,kiki001 and some gud humble guys,thanx a lot,i av gotten d idea i needed. And @ pain,u talk 2much! Are u a parrot?
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
funny grin
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Pain(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2006
But What? U Again. shocked
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by lizzy47(f): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ topic
U need to get examined and check who is suppossed to decide for u "God and urself or ur Dad and his spiritual whatever" lol
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by Lagoschic: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
wonders shall, please complete it
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by sillyboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
shocked shocked shocked Ye. your pops's "babalawo" shocked shocked shocked. No mind ur pops, na so "babalawos" dey behave grin wink
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by ajayi1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
Dont mind them, Pray hard for best result
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by SweetT1: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2007
@Topic
Don't worry, by 5 years. time she would have left you. Enjoy now and cry later !
Re: I Love Her, Wish To Make Her My Wife, But: by sparta(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
zodiac sign well i dont bliv in such so i dont realy knw wat to say but if i were you, i will make my own personal reserach, its not easy to find true love o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, talking from xperience

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Thinks Of A Woman Everyday 24/7. / How To Keep Him Calling Back / How To Get A Pretty Girl For A Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.