Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? (15076 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Blackfire:

lobatan... Ehen i talk am, this girl is surrounded by dirt,have experiences of dirt,open dirty thread,thinks dirt and she talk dirty, abeg can we see your room dirty girl?
*bu mi ko gba esi, nitoripe mo lenu bi razor

Feck you dirty bish!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MizTyna(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Blackfire:

first of all u are an amateur, u no nothing about men,u that never had sex more than thrice last year,is lecturing us...

Where is the lecture? The fact that i like a man smelling nice? Pls next time,either read and understand my post before mentioning me or state your opinion and waka pass my post
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Blackfire(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Feck you dirty bish!

am going to tell u 4 out of 7 things about urself, if am right,dont reply me,but if am right and u reply me am going to say the rest... Ready.
1. U are ve been excited(real anxious) since last week,like someone who wants to travel or do something u havent done before.
2. Something good, no bad happen to one of your friends who is in a competition with u,and u are happy though u wont show it.
3. In your family no matter the wonderful things u do,they always see it as nothing,but your bad senior sister is always cherished.
4.There is an object given to u by someone(dont let me say it)in your house,hidden in your bag,is when u want to clean the house u always see it,it brings good+ a little sad memory of the past.
Let me stop here , and oh that no3 is your junior sister not senior.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Blackfire:

am going to tell u 4 out of 7 things about urself, if am right,dont reply me,but if am right and u reply me am going to say the rest... Ready.
1. U are ve been excited(real anxious) since last week,like someone who wants to travel or do something u havent done before.
2. Something good, no bad happen to one of your friends who is in a competition with u,and u are happy though u wont show it.
3. In your family no matter the wonderful things u do,they always see it as nothing,but your bad senior sister is always cherished.
4.There is an object given to u by someone(dont let me say it)in your house,hidden in your bag,is when u want to clean the house u always see it,it brings good+ a little sad memory of the past.
Let me stop here , and oh that no3 is your junior sister not senior.

LMAO. grin

The only thing you said right was you proven to be a fool!

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Blackfire(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO. grin
The only thing you said right was you proven to be a fool!
ok 6 and 7 loading...
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Damn you are ignorant! When a man smell like sh1t or piss...there are only 2 places on a man's body that the smell can expel from....the nuts/dick and asshole!

I have never smelled a man who underarm puts smell like sh1t or piss!

I don't have to fvck or date men to know what funky piss and sh1t smells like!

Have you ever changed a diaper you ignorant motherfucker?

Have you ever stood next to someone who smelled like sh1t and piss you ignorant motherfucker?

Have you ever worked at a job where you are in direct contact with dirty men who don't give a fvck about their nuts smelly you ignorant motherfucker?

If you answer yes or no to any of these questions, case is adjourned you ignorant motherfucker!
If you arent a nasty hoe yourself you would'nt have agreed to take up such filthy jobs would you?

I understand that life is hard on you, so you go around smelling the pits or piss on your co-workers at the slum you nasty hoe.

I understand that you change adult diapers for a living but you didnt have to call them out like this you dirty hoe.

I understand that you always gotta deal with chima's $hit stained boxers and briefs but you also didnt have to call him out in public like this, although i feel your pain, you filthy hoe

I also understand that you are on your period and at this time of the month, you stink to high heavens so you just needed to take it out on men, i understand you, you irritating skank!

Lastly, if your chima or any of your side BF's stink, get him to improve on his personal hygiene or seek advice from us. Dont make a lame attempt at criticising Nlanders and finally blaming it on your co-workers you dumb wh.ore!

-PBN

2 Likes

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Boxer007(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:
Why?

NUTS? Been told my nuts taste sweet and I love strong muscular nuts
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
If you arent a nasty hoe yourself you would'nt have agreed to take up such filthy jobs would you?

I understand that life is hard on you, so you go around smelling the pits or piss on your co-workers at the slum you nasty hoe.

I understand that you change adult diapers for a living but you didnt have to call them out like this you dirty hoe.

I understand that you always gotta deal with chima's $hit stained boxers and briefs but you also didnt have to call him out in public like this, although i feel your pain, you filthy hoe

I also understand that you are on your period and at this time of the month, you stink to high heavens so you just needed to take it out on men, i understand you, you irritating skank!

Lastly, if your chima or any of your side BF's stink, get him to improve on his personal hygiene or seek advice from us. Dont make a lame attempt at criticising Nlanders and finally blaming it on your co-workers you dumb wh.ore!

-PBN

If you truly understood then why are you still ignorant? Only on Nairaland a woman is a wh0re if she encountered stanky men at her workplace and in public functions! grin

What do we call the men that have fvcked and dated bishes with smelly toto? Dumb wh0res? grin

I Must have struck a nerve because you are taking it perdonal. If your nuts don't stank why are the mutual rambling epistles? grin

Hit bish holler! grin wink

I expected this ignorant response from you. It is obvious you are jobless.

I would offer some nuts but you seems full. lipsrsealed

Dees bish!

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Dees bish!
lol cheesy . Going by your logic then we're both jobless. grin. Gag those cheesy nuts. Keep chima happy grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
lol cheesy . Going by your logic then we're both jobless. grin. Gag those cheesy nuts. Keep chima happy grin

Asking ladies why they think men's nuts stank is a logical thing ignorant nigga?

Now I am jobless because you are jobless? grin

So I haven't smelled dirty men at work since I am jobless? grin

Ignorant bish nigga.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

If you truly understood then why are you still ignorant? Only on Nairaland a woman is a wh0re if she encountered stanky men at her workplace and in public functions! grin

What do we call the men that have fvcked and dated bishes with smelly toto? Dumb wh0res? grin

I Must have struck a nerve because you are taking it perdonal. If your nuts don't stank why are the mutual rambling epistles? grin

Hit bish holler! grin wink

Dees bish!

grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Asking ladies why they think men's nuts stank is a logical thing ignorant nigga?

Now I am jobless because you are jobless? grin

So I haven't smelled dirty men at work since I am jobless? grin

Ignorant bish nigga.
If u were'nt so furkin stvpid you would've understood... But then again, you've been gaggling greesy balls ever since you met that pig called chima, so i guess your brain aint fully functional cheesy. filthy skank grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by yorubaboiy: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

grin
didju just qoute urself
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
yorubaboiy:
didju just qoute urself

Hey boo. kiss
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
If u were'nt so furkin stvpid you would've understood... But then again, you've been gaggling greesy balls ever since you met that pig called chima, so i guess your brain aint fully functional cheesy. filthy skank grin

[size=22pt] Somebody is hurting! grin[/size]

How can anyone understand your stup1dity?

You beat yourself every time you wake up you ignorant motherfucker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

[size=22pt] Somebody is hurting! grin[/size]

How can anyone understand your stup1dity?

You beat yourself every time you wake up you ignorant motherfucker. cheesy
YES! Cos i cant understand how u put up with chima's greesy balls lipsrsealed. Buh then again, you're a filthy skank, so furk it! grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
LMAO grin grin grin

I didn't think any males who claim their nuts are clean would take this topic personal! grin

Ladies beware of the "mystery smell nuts" of male NL chatters! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Enegod(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:
LMAO grin grin grin

I didn't think any males who claim their nuts are clean would take this topic personal! grin

Ladies beware of the "mystery smell nuts" of male NL chatters! grin
keep laughing you Asss out... very soon there won't be any as$ left undecided

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
keep laughing you Asss out... very soon there won't be any as$ left undecided

Why are you looking at my ass? undecided
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
firstEVA:
A lot of guys are dirty and unkempt, how do you expect a guy who wears one boxers for a week to not have stinking balls? Not possible.

No..her question was as a result of personal experience.

what she really wants to ask is:- Why does Chima's nuts stink so badly.

she tried giving him a bl0w job grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by yorubaboiy: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey boo. kiss
am a yoruba boiy oooooo.......shebi we don offend u ni
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Enegod(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Why are you looking at my ass? undecided
I'm just worried! It's getting flatter embarassed
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
I'm just worried! It's getting flatter embarassed

I have been doing some squats! grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Enegod(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I have been doing some squats! grin
keep it up! squats are the only way you can grow big yansh...
Every house needs a good foundation wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

No..her question was as a result of personal experience.

what she really wants to ask is:- Why does Chima's nuts stink so badly.

she tried giving him a bl0w job grin
undecided
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:
Why?

the real question should be why do your husband's ball's stink? BTW WTF ball's don't stink unless there's guy is a pig unlike puzi where no matter how neat a girl is she got an aroma or an odour Down there.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
icedbeatz:

the real question should be why do your husband's ball's stink? BTW WTF ball's don't stink unless there's guy is a pig unlike puzi where no matter how neat a girl is she got an aroma or an odour Down there.

Hmm...keep sharing. grin

So was the girl...fat? grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrCork: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:
Why?

....apat from me....How many nuts hav u suck?... be honest!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

....apat from me....How many nuts hav u suck?... be honest!! smiley

None including yours.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrCork: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

None including yours.

....so u sayn u don't like sukin nuts?.. ...so wha kinda borin geek are u then? BORING!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

....so u sayn u don't like sukin nuts?.. ...so wha kinda borin geek are u then? BORING!!!!! angry

Geek these nuts.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrCork: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Geek these nuts.

..mrs chima..I like u coz u eat nuts & u love annnnnalS**....U juss ma kinda woman!! (truss me) wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.