Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody (28039 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by abduljabbar4(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'm dissappointed in EFCC. Very soon they will forget the case
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by PassingShot(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
This was exactly my position two days back.

Let EFCC do their job as it is clear PMB will not stop them at all.

Let children of anger and hate continue to cry. Na dem sabi.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by KORLAR(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Elslim:
The former governor turned himself into the EFCC earlier today with the expectation that he will be released in time to attend a rally organized by his supporters in Yola, but EFCC officials who had earlier declared him wanted have continued interrogating him.

An EFCC source told SaharaReporters the former governor stole billions of naira from his state and then escaped to the UK when he remained until last week

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/01/former-governor-nyako-adamawa-efcc-custody

Heard Sylva returned some money. Nyako has gone to see Buhari and he would probably return some money to and be released.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by smoothralph(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Before tommorow buhari will sign presidential pardon like timpre sylva
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan taught him well.....Shebi na goodluck start am?
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by icedbreez(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
ricsman:

only if he is innocent
which I doubt he is.
Sylvia case was a witch hurt n nothing between. now that the hunter is gone, d prey should be free.

Don't talk what you don't know, I am a Bayelsan, resident in Bayelsa State. Sylva stole this state blind.....nothing to show in 5yrs except billboards and today he is a free man because of "Change" now I read that Buhari wife's Catier wrist watch on inauguration day costs 10.4Million Naira, £35,000. I just hope we have not entered One Chance with this APC people. Idiagbon nor dey dis time around to bite when Buhari barks.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by aishababa(f): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:

Buhari will pardon him. Timpere Sylvia already has his freedom.

Use your head and stop blaming Buhari for lack of food on your table.

It is up to EFCC to present evidence against Timpere Sylvia or let him go.

As for Nyako, wait and see before jumping up and down shouting, "na Buhari, Na Buhari, I talkam" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by Truckpusher(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari will again order his immediate
release since he belongs to APC
[/size]
Even if I don't know anything in this life but one thing that I'm sure of is that you can't be running around with thieves and very bad people and then completely disassociate yourself from their nefarious activities.

If you have a friend that is into bad things and he gives you a distress call to come pick him up from a hideout where he's being chased by some of his enemies and you think it is safe enough for you , wouldn't you give a helping hand? Then what are you?

Buhari is simply the quite criminal who hasn't been caught pants down with a lots of smokescreen to continuously appear like an Angel. grin

Wetin concern vulcanizer with car engine? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by folawalesegun: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
wetin him do ooooo. make u release am on time if he is found not guilty of he charges against him. but if not, make him remain there till thy kingdom comes
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by amanze15(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Return major part of ur loot and be free grin angry angry...(buhari, 2015)
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by iykedare(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Elslim:

lets wait n Cee... plus d sylva own shey u hear say d guy don return some money??

So returning money makes the person innocent?

Smh for your type.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by JayB11(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
don't forget he his a product of PDP grin
Nop He's not in PDP, He's one of the G7 governors who quited PDP 4 APC!
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by Elslim: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
iykedare:

So returning money makes the person innocent?

Smh for your type.

nna u go shake till eternity... did i say it made it right?
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by agarawu23(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
JayB11:

Nop He's not in PDP, He's one of the G7 governors who quited PDP 4 APC!
ofcus I know. the atrocities leveled against him was committed when he was a PDP member
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by Iroh88(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
doublewisdom:

Buhari will pardon him. Timpere Sylvia already has his freedom.
Did Buhari pardon Silva?? Some of you guys are indescribably dumb honestly. And what if Nyako is eventually prosecuted, what would that make you?? A foolish hoodrat I suppose. Nutjob.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by ricsman(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
icedbreez:

Don't talk what you don't know, I am a Bayelsan, resident in Bayelsa State. Sylva stole this state blind.....nothing to show in 5yrs except billboards and today he is a free man because of "Change" now I read that Buhari wife's Catier wrist watch on inauguration day costs 10.4Million Naira, £35,000. I just hope we have not entered One Chance with this APC people. Idiagbon nor dey dis time around to bite when Buhari barks.
I know who u are so back off. if it was not a witch hurt why was other officials accused along side freed leaving him alone.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by ramond007(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have always said this,buhari isn't the Messiah Nigeria is looking for,he is looking for,until the Igbos are recognized, Nigeria will never know peace.!!!
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by kestolove95(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Release him joor it was pdp dat declare him wanted not nigerians
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by ramond007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls Mr op,give me a lead on how to make front page, abi u still dey do wuruwuru?!!!!
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by salbis(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari will again order his immediate
release since he belongs to APC
[/size]
Should PMB get involved in this case, then the call for change is nothing but a mirage. That man Nyako really raped Adamawa.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by Bayswater: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Point of correction: EFCC did not arrest Nyako, he turned himself in.

It is even surprising nobody has noticed the arrangee.

Buhari: nyako, turn yaself in and in two zays, you will be zout of zhere walahi

Nyako: ok, I yam on my way to zhe e-ep-see-see.

Dem don use APC and esprit de corps arrangement settle am.

Fela's song (Army Arrangement) aptly captures this scenario.

Paddy paddy add am together, Army arran-geeement!

Who knows the song?
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by dayomike(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
The truth is that if you are not expecting anything good from this new government, you get nothing good at the end. if u believed this government is loaded with good things for you i bet it with you, good is what you get. even if buhari order his release tomorrow dont forget the fact that he turned himself in after visiting buhari. if i can recall very well i dont think there was any pdp ex-govenor or serving governor that was questioned by efcc or detained by efcc. but its happening now and yet we are not satisfied with that.

if it was buhari that ordered efcc to free T. sylva, it shows that GEJ was absolutely incompetent ( for your opposition to take charge of your commission and you did nothing about it, it means something is wrong with you).

my advice tp all NLanders is to accept the fact that buhari is the president of this country and give him support he needs, and if he fails after four years we vote him out and not to be criticising him out of hatred.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by icedbreez(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
ricsman:

I know who u are so back off. if it was not a witch hurt why was other officials accused along side freed leaving him alone.

Refuse to shut up and Keep showing your ignorance. If you know anything about Administration you would know that it's the person with approval Powers that that signs off on documents that is held responsible not the person directed or who types the letters.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by ormios234: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Most state governors escape to the senate and stay there for eight years after planting someone that won't probe them after which their loots are forgotten. I suggest there is a two years time gap between NASS + presidential election and State Governors + State Houses of Assembly elections. The present Governors and State houses of assembly members should serve for 2years and a fresh election for four years be conducted in 2017. That way criss crossing from NASS to state governors is limited. and the issue of state governors not being able to pay salaries b4 elections will be reduced. The issue of no sitting in National Assembly during elections will be almost eradicated.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by after1: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
dey dom catch am

But wait all na wash, Buhari go order his release within the next 48 Hours.

[/s]

Buhari is not like your dunce paymaster that pardoned a convicted criminal.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by san316(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
If this man doesn't go to jail, ill give up on this government. Baba please, Nyako has no political value to u. He must go to jail.you mustn't soil ur image for his sake.

Come to think of it. GMB must have directed him to turn himself in and return all he has stolen. Then he will get a mild punishment.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by Hotstew(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
don't forget he his a product of PDP grin

Buit today he's in the APC
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by bakila: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:
dey dom catch am

But wait all na wash, Buhari go order his release within the next 48 Hours.

The Constitution says he should be brought to court in 24 hours or released on bail. If it is one random known pdpthief you would say this is not a military dictatorship ama would be qouting patience Jonathan.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by NobleG1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
The move is more likely to be a show of strength from the EFCC, in an attempt to prove its relevance to Buhari.

EFCC has not jailed any former governor since its inception. They only target small street thieves. A reform in this agency is desperately needed.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
In buhari's voice *nyako is not kwurupt, its onle a witchunt prom the pormer fresident*
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by poiZon: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
freedom96:
Oh boy,u no hear say baba no belong to anybody?So u come come back thinking say baba go save u abi?If u re found guilty,you'll serve ur jail term.

It's a new Nigeria.Some satanoids are saying GMB will order his release.It's either u guys re completely ignorant of who baba is or You re only trying to be mischevous,in which case I think it's the former angry.You guys should learn how to play serious opposition o,or else You'll be nowhere near aso rock even after 2070.

Long live GMB.

make i bookmarrk diis ur post incase things fall apart n u wan edit am.
Re: Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody by saniboy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
the governor get mind o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.