Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man (16976 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by djslam(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2009
I ve fingered a girl durin her period, , yuck, But she asked for it. Heard they are aroused mostly durin that period
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2009
i think you meant whats the most GROSS thing you have done to a woman.

anyway, once back in Norway, i threw a girl clothes out of my window (i lived on the 5th floor) and then open the door and threw her out of my house BUTT NAKED, looking at her picking up her clothes in the middle of the street naked, P R I C E L E S S!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by djslam(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2009
Mr brown, Wht exactly could she ve done to warrant throwin her clothes and stuffs through your window. Or did you catch her doin your dog! LOL

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2009
sang with a lady grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Omolola1(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2009
i slept off at a river bank
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ djslam, she was a selfish cummer (the kind that doesn't want anymore sex as soon as THEY cum), she was a girl i use to fool around with for a few months. then one day we met at a club and she wanted to come to my place. i told her that i was on a mission for new toto and i had my eyes on another girl who was playing hard to get at the time, but the first girl pestered me to take her home instead for an "unforgettable sex session", thats how SHE put it, not me. we got at my crib and it didnt take long before we were butt naked and ready for action, pre-intimacy, fingers/tongue everywhere then she cum and suddenly she says: lets sleep. i was so pissed, first because she was already done but secondly because i let that other toto slip through my fingers because of that selfish cummer. so i asked her (with the biggest hard on) : are you sure we are not gonna finish what we started? she said no, we continue later in the morning. so i asked her again "are you sure that i am not gonna get my "unforgettable sex session"? when she said no again i then told her to GET THE Bleep OUT OF MY HOUSE and proceeded to throw her stuff out the window for wasting my goddam time and then kicked her ass out , then i got quickly dressed and drove back to the club but the other toto was already gone!!!!!
i got played that night but she will forever remember me!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by djslam(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ mr brown, thanks for the details! Used to ve one like dat before, when she cums she stops!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by farotika(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2009
djslam:

@ mr brown, thanks for the details! Used to ve one like dat before, when she cums she stops!

Next time u meet such girl(s), forget about pre-intimacy; bounce on her and both of you might come at the same time cool

Chiao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Hollysmile: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2009
I had sex in a bar. Late in de nite, anyway.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by ayeesha: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2009
farotika:

Next time u meet such girl(s), forget about pre-intimacy; bounce on her and both of you might come at the same time cool

Chiao grin cheesy

lol grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Omolola1(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2009
i slapped a guy wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 190: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
i use police 2 hold my x for threatnin my lif and dat of my family
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Czarskit(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2009
To a gal: I replaced her nipples with the pupil of her eyeballs.

To a dude: I made him eat his balls. Wait! No, just one of 'em.

Now ain't that crazy? . . . tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 190: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2009
i beat a girl 2day wit 3 hot slaps
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by ladybam(f): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2009
190:

i beat a girl 2day wit 3 hot slaps

WOW!!!!u must be a real man

@post
i'm yet to do my creaziest deed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by cvibe: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2009
Best kept secret.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 190: 5:43am On Feb 24, 2009
shuu
a real man always beat a lady black and blue
especially when she ova uses her limitations cry

de there
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by milk2: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2009
I kissd a girl in public n she slapd me in public.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by tytylayor: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
milk2:

I kissd a girl in public n she slapd me in public.

tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by MrCrackles(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2009
Nothing crazy about my personality or lifestyle

Easy going fella
! tongue cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by frijos(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
F%&KED MY WOMAN TIL SHE BEGGED ME TO STOP BUT I NEVER DID SHE STARTED CRYING BEGGING ME WHEN I SAID NO, TODAY I'M GONNA KILL YOU! THEN SHE STARTED LAUGHING (LIKE THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT) WE BOTH STARTED LAUGHING THEN I LEFT HER TRYING TO CATCH HER BREATH cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by djslam(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2009
@190
are you a male or female?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Tonyet1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2009
trying not to say this, its really wierd though

i wore my sisters pants in a hurry to catch up a cab from my boss,

how it happened: nepa took light, and the day was still dark so i couldnt really see well, so i took this thing and wore on me, and it was so soft, in rush i thought it was maybe the water i did not wipe from my yansh, as i got into the car, men it was as dou i wear woman for my body, i couldnt really understand, until i reach office, go toilet con see am, men i shout for the toilet , fellow colleagues think say my prick fall for inside toilet

men i hate thinking of that day

ask me what happened next: i threw that stuff only Gaaad knows where, and for the first time in my life i wore a suit trousers without boxers nor panties, men it was hell, when the d**ck kick na trouble

sighs and leaves here laughing

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
Was a wild child as a kid.
Lots and lots of crazy stories in the archives.
The key has been thrown into the sea though.
The husband and kids have calmed me down.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by xbernardx(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2009
as a good boy d baddest (sorry for my grama) thing i've done was to arouse an ex girl who wanted me to have sex with her, after she was stark naked and wanted me to unleash hell on me i drove her out of the room and she couldnt help begging me to have sex with her (i did that cos she broke my heart)
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by BoleKaja(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2009
After using my hand to lick pepper soup, i fingered her with that pepper soup hand! It really felt good seeing her jump up and down screaming, complaining and crying all through the night grin I think bitc***hes under 40 should go through this kind of thing once in their life!

My greast fantasy would be attempting to put a hot boiling ring into her Vagina as a stimulant or Love Machine!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by tpia: 2:51am On Feb 25, 2009
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by DaPhoenix(f): 2:52am On Feb 25, 2009
I'm scared of him.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by bluespice(f): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2009
why, how am i supposed to know?
shouldnt the guys be telling?
i mean the other way round we telling what has been done to us?
sheesh pls next question!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by arramyjay: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2009
Spat on him.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by bgees(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2009
na only God go forgive me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / Watch 15minutes Sex Video Of Enugu SHS3 Girl Vida Leaked Online / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.