Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure (1682 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by bayode360: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dear Nairalander,

My dad erected a structure in ikorodu, which he planned to use for a school. the project is currently going on.
Today, my dad went to the site to do some measurement so as to enable him to know the quantity of materials
to buy, as soon as he entered the first room, he perceived some rotten odor, he went further to the next room,
the odor became stronger as he got to the third room, the odor was so strong that he could not bear it. He takes a look
at the floor of the room and he noticed the placed was dug like the size of a grave and it is suspected to be human being
or an animal that is buried there. My dad got confused and he left the scene and quickly reported to one of the matured Omonile
and he has also gone to report to the baale of the area. he is also going to to report to the police as well as his church members before
the can dig the place to ascertain what it is. What a wicked world!

What should he do, matured advice only.

moderator, please do the needful. thanks
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by saaedlee: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Isn't that where your father buried the virgin he used for money rituals? Or he has forgotten so soon? ------- #JustKidding

He should tread with caution tho, especially with the Police!

1 Like

Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Bozzax: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
bayode360:
Dear Nairalander,

My dad erected a structure in ikorodu, which he planned to use for a school. the project is currently going on.
Today, my dad went to the site to do some measurement so as to enable him to know the quantity of materials
to buy, as soon as he entered the first room, he perceived some rotten odor, he went further to the next room,
the odor became stronger as he got to the third room, the odor was so strong that he could not bear it. He takes a look
at the floor of the room and he noticed the placed was dug like the size of a grave and it is suspected to be human being
or an animal that is buried there. My dad got confused and he left the scene and quickly reported to one of the matured Omonile
and he has also gone to report to the baale of the area. he is also going to to report to the police as well as his church members before
the can dig the place to ascertain what it is
What a wicked world!

What should he do, matured advice only.

moderator, please do the needful. thanks

He has already done what needs to be done.

What other advice do you need?

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
This OP sef.. Your dad has already done the needful, he should just calm down and pray the odds favour him.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by missKiffy(f): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
I just hope the police do not start accusing him of anything, you know how Nigerian police can be
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
most likely it's a case of unwanted pregnancy, some girls are desperately wicked and instead of handing over the baby to the orphanage home, they bury the child alive or dump them in the bush.
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
u should post pictures so we can arrive at a better conclusion! ur dad made a mistake not fencing the structure b4 commencement of the project

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by bayode360: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
lofty900:
u should post pictures so we can arrive at a better conclusion! ur dad made a mistake not fencing the structure b4 commencement of the project

As soon as they dig out what it is, i will post the picture here for everyone to see
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by KanwuliaJara: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
What is the dead body "suspected" of? cheesy
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by SAMBARRY: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Smh. Mental slavery bob marley was singing about
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
He needs to find out first whatever body it is. Abi his employees r defecaeting there ni?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your subject get as e be sef. It hasn't been ascertained if it is a dead body, why assume its one.
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Nmeri17: 2:38am On Jun 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What is the dead body "suspected" of? cheesy
Self murder and crimes against humanity sad
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by KanwuliaJara: 3:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Nmeri17:
Self murder and crimes against humanity sad

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by KolaShangOne(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
This Is a serious matter though
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by Leonidas1: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2015
the person who sold the land to him is playing games. he wants ur father to leave in fear
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by omoharry(f): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
saaedlee:
Isn't that where your father buried the virgin he used for money rituals? Or he has forgotten so soon? ------- #JustKidding

This joke of yours is pretty expensive.Sometimes we should mind what we say in a public forum especially about someone's father for that matter.
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by saaedlee: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
omoharry:
That joke of yours was pretty expensive.
Yea I know omo, won't repeat it again sir!
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by juman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
They should only dig the place in the presence of police.

missKiffy:
I just hope the police do not start accusing him of anything, you know how Nigerian police can be

You are right.
Re: Help! A Suspected Dead Body Buried In My Dad's Structure by misreal(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
saaedlee:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Cheat At Everything / He Is Still Single @ 44 And Needs A Beautiful Housemaid? / At What Age Should Igbo, Yoruba Man Or Woman Marry?- Read This Before You Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.