Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Do Women Cheat At Everything - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Cheat At Everything (1720 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by papauju(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]please my fellow nairalanders ,I have this question that has been on my mind for long and I want to share with you guy's, but it gose to the ladies /married women, must a woman cheat on her husband any time they go market to buy things for the house use, Must they
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
their nature pls dnt vex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Don't blame them ooo... Their life's depends significantly on it.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by 5minsmadness: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's one of those things.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by thorpido(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Papauju this one you are finding faults or should i say looking for faults, do you want to divorce her?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Papauju calm down nah, I bu aka gum? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Dyt(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mrs0J:
Papauju this one you are finding faults or should i say looking for faults, do you want to divorce her?

My lady is on fire
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dyt:

My lady is on fire
grin grin grin

lol , howdy
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mrs0J:

lol , howdy

Mo wa jor
wink wink
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dyt:

Mo wa jor
wink wink

Good
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Hian! Papa uju why can't you go to the market to buy It Yourself? Hapu kwa mama uju aka!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by yomi007k(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2015
But I thought it's one family.

Cheating on those little things will only bring distrust.

Let's be logical on this issue undecided
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2015
papauju:
[color=#000099][/color]please my fellow nairalanders ,I have this question that has been on my mind for long and I want to share with you guy's, but it gose to the ladies /married women, must a woman cheat on her husband any time they go market to buy things for the house use, Must they
How do you know she cheats you? Na you sell market for her at the market? How do you know the current price of various food items?
Provide evidence for your claim before I believe you. . grin

Ok, on a serious note, you should have a budget for your weekly/monthly domestic expenses. . Based on your earnings, you can work this out...
You and your wife can sit and calculate how much would be good or atleast manageable for the month/week... That way you don't have to be giving her money daily and expecting change... You would just be dropping money weekly or monthly and your wife would work with the budget. ..

However, if you're sure your wife cheats you, then talk it over with her.. I don't support cheating of any type in marriage. ..
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by GodnGold: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Papa uju, I told you in your previous post that your story is not complete.Is coming out small,small.Short stories that make a book;Jisikwa ike.What did mama uju do this time,Cheating in buying things okwa ya? ok!
Most women don't cheat in that regards,sometimes they even add theirs to the shopping.If you feel she is cheating,do the groceries for a month,I ga agba oso!No say I no warn you!
Nnaaa,gbazuo ogwu gi oooo...making a mountain out of a mole hill.Say what mama uju did before somebody creates a thread on it.SAY WHAT MAMAUJU DID.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
LoL! Why not go to the market since you feel cheated? As they say if want it done the way you like... do it yourself.

papauju:
please my fellow nairalanders ,I have this question that has been on my mind for long and I want to share with you guy's, but it gose to the ladies /married women, must a woman cheat on her husband any time they go market to buy things for the house use, Must they

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by 5minsmadness: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
GodnGold:
Papa uju, I told you in your previous post that your story is not complete.Is coming out small,small.Short stories that make a book;Jisikwa ike.What did mama uju do this time,Cheating in buying things okwa ya? ok!
Most women don't cheat in that regards,sometimes they even add theirs to the shopping.

angry

If you feel she is cheating,do the groceries for a month,I ga agba oso!No say I no warn you!
Nnaaa,gbazuo ogwu gi oooo...making a mountain out of a mole hill.Say what mama uju did before somebody creates a thread on it.SAY WHAT MAMAUJU DID.
grin
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by GodnGold: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

angry

grin
5mi,do you have a counter opinion to the bolded? grin
5minsmadness:

angry

grin
5mi,do you have a counter opinion to the bolded?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by papauju(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dyt:

My lady is on fire
grin grin grin
no one is on fire my dear
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by 5minsmadness: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
GodnGold:

Most women don't cheat in that regards,sometimes they even add theirs to the shopping

COUGHS VIOLENTLY
Someone else should confirm if this is true angry
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by papauju(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

angry

grin
you guys are funny what is this story mamauju and papauju, can you answer my question or not?
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by Dyt(f): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
papauju:
no one is on fire my dear

Teach me forex
grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by papauju(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hian! Papa uju why can't you go to the market to buy It Yourself? Hapu kwa mama uju aka!
lol
Re: Why Do Women Cheat At Everything by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

COUGHS VIOLENTLY
Someone else should confirm if this is true angry
sometimes, they tend to remember other items at the market or change of plans things jare.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If She Or He Loves You / My Wife Doesn't Chat With Me / Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.