Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) (1114 Views)

Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / Matthew Ekeinde Accompanies Omotola To Morocco For CMF Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by tiwaz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
f you think they are only popular in Nigeria or neighbouring countries, then you are wrong. Peter and Paul over the weekend were in Morocco where they had a concert (part of their world tour) and behold Moroccans couldn’t get enough of them. Right from the airport, to their interview sessions, Moroccans kept shouting their names and wanted a feel of them. The most surprising part however was that, the locals, I mean the real indigenes all came out in their numbers to attend the concert. It was madt… the crowd was much and they weren’t Nigerians in Morocco but the real Moroccans. I know this is the kind of thing every artiste prays for. Big congrats to them.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=172

Re: Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by tiwaz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
more picsp

Re: Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by doreenvee(f): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Now they will feel like MJ.
I'm happy they are Nigerians.
Kudos, guys.
Re: Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by cozy7(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
P-SQUARE.....Ever green n still blazing d trail.
Re: Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
chop their money and Dont care lolz
Re: Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by tiwaz(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
the p's
Re: Psquare Moments In Morocco (photos) by realborn(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dreams do come true.

I look forward to motivating a crowd of people like this too someday soon.

Go to work harder!

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift & Her New Boo Calvin Harris Dethrones Beyonce & Jay-z As World's Hi / Justin Bieber Goes Completely N*ude –SEE PHOTOS / FINALLY! Skiibii Makes First Public Appearance After ‘death Saga’ | PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.