Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack (45983 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by itsmayiela(m): 1:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Phone calls reaching me from Maiduguri indicates that the North Eastern town in Nigeria is under heavy artillery attack this early hour of Tuesday morning.

Residents do not know where to run to. The attacks are coming from the dreaded Boko haram insurgents using rocket launches on a moving vehicle (they use generator to power the launcher). Please, lets pray for the residents.

Mods, pls don't wait to be directed to do the needful.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Their days are numbered

Motherfvcking ass-washers angry

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by PietroRico(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2015
C'est dommage sad

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by datbay(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2015
This is so worrisome, may God protect the residents of Maiduguri and give us peace in this country.But how come Boko Haram is waxing stronger in these couple of days?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by boolet: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
embarassed what's their motivation?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by drsteroid(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
A new sheriff is in town,Bh will soon no that its not business as usual..The president needs 2 appoint his service Chiefs on time and come up with a counter insurgency plan that will wipe out these monsters..may God protect Maiduguri residents and its environs and give our soldiers victory over them

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ZUBY77(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

I believe Jonathan is no more responsible.

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by drsteroid(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
These people re just a set of beasts..These idiots are just rag tag fools who don't even have a direction in life..Buhari must unravel those behind this faceless devils cos I don't know where they get all these their vehicles 4rm..a friend of mine who is an airforce officer and currently involve in this war,told me 4 every boko haram boy they kill,they find nothing less than 500,00naira equivalent in Nigerian currency on them,and they have loads of trailers always supplying them fuel,even when Nigerians were groaning due to fuel scarcity, they never had any worry cos they are always supplied with fuels 2 power their vehicle and for other logistics..he told me how senior military officers shield these bh boys and even wine and dine with them,which confirms there are moles in the military. This shows they have big wigs sponsoring them which must be rooted if BH must go in2 the history book..I believe the president being a general can bring an end to this..let's all support him.a better nigeria is all we pray 4

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Dollyak(f): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
wow. Our hearts obviously goes out to our fellow brothers and sisters in Maiduguri. It is really shameful a country like Nigeria hasn't been able to overpower bokoharam. Shows how much we shouldn't take the peace in the southern region for granted.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
May God heal our land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Gepheral: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Boko boyz on last minute rush

1 Like 1 Share

ZUBY77:
Bad

Very bad.

And I hope no one blames GEJ or Buhari for causing Boko Haram.

Let Buhari spend more kudi on the Army....as well as developing the Army's unconventional warfare capability

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Brugo(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:
Phone calls reaching me from Maiduguri indicates that the North Eastern town in Nigeria is under heavy artillery attack this early hour of Tuesday morning.
Residents do not know where to run to. The attacks are coming from the dreaded Boko haram insurgents using rocket launches on a moving vehicle (they use generator to power the launcher). Please, lets pray for the residents.

No credible source. Do the needful yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ichidodo: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Goons.....they lack the military intelligience to wait on Dauradullard's moronic decision to relocate the brain box of Nigeria's anti-insurgent fight into Maiduguri where they are very capable of scoring a direct hit on the very command quaters of these top echelon military class with a fussilade of artillery shells and RPGs thus wiping them out and gaining a very important strategic and precise victory that could set Nigeria back.....BH's problem is lack of tactical nous.We shudder to imagine the group led by ISIS advisers with tactical experience honed in the Battle of Ramadi,Aleppo and Mosul.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by DEngineer(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Let the command center move already nah. ....what are the still waiting for. Haven't that had enough fun in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Howmon: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
We're on top of the situation. Boko haram will be history 6 months from now!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by azpekuliar: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
And what is Buhari doing about it?

28 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by joncom(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Their end is near

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Pavore9: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Scumbags!
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Osehnetworld(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Y
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by PStacks(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Only God can help us in Þhis cÓÙÑtry..
BuharÍ gÒ show them say their own na play

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by lion042(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Where is Buhari oooooooooo, this thing don pass mouth thing ooooo

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by jhydebaba(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
counting down for boko boys....

PMB is gonna kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Artless360(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Heav3n plz
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
azpekuliar:
And what is Buhari doing about it?

Off to Niger and Chad...to talk strategy....as well as discussing with the NSA.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Seye25(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
When will this insurgency end? Is it until they kill the whole citizens of Borno state?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by PrettyClare7(f): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
to think human beings still have the nerves to stay there is surprising. May God guide them through the route of escape

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
boolet:
embarassed what's their motivation?

Read up on terrorist groups.

The aim is to scare people....as well as to alienate the terror group's members from the general public...so that they would be more loyal to the ''leader''...and carry out more brutal attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by joory1(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
The peoples General will soon put an end to this faceless individuals. God give how military strength and directions to stand this faceless devils. IJN. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by obainojazz(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Baba one chance..we are waiting for you.. Before ur boys finish us

25 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by hardbody: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:

Meanwhile Baba is strategizing on security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.