Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain (768 Views)

How The Bible Accurately Predicted Buhari's Actions Twice. / See Photos Of Troops Dedicating Boko Haram Victory 2 God With A Christmas Carol / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by businessline: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, has said that the immediate past governor of Rivers State, Mr. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi predicted the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari, at the just concluded general election two years ago.

He said if not for the emergence of Buhari as President, former President Goodluck Jonathan and his loyalists would have arrested and jailed Amaechi for championing the defeat of his own brother from the Niger Delta region.
Eze, in a statement issued in Port Harcourt yesterday, said the former governor foresaw the emergence of Buhari as President before he made history as the first Nigerian to defeat a sitting President in an election.

He said, “When it comes to believing in the abilities of President Buhari, I am yet to see anyone who can rival Amaechi.

His love for Buhari and strong belief in his ability to take Nigeria out of the woods is like an obsession.

“I can still vividly remember how Amaechi predicted Buhari’s emergence as President during the early days of APC and long before the issue of who would fly the party’s flag came up.

When on 9th September, 2013, my appointment as the National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP) was announced to Nigerians the only brief I received was the 30 minutes encounter I had with Governor Amaechi.

“During that encounter he kept repeating that whenever General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) accepted to fly the flag of the mega opposition.

Political party in the country, the unseating of President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP would become a reality.

“I was deeply impressed by his strong belief in General Buhari. It was based on this that I went boldly into the field and with the cooperation of the G7 Governors and other leaders of the New PDP; we were able to dismantle what was the famous and largest political party in Africa (PDP).”

Eze, who is also the senior special assistant on Media to the chairman of APC in Rivers State, stated that Amaechi pursued Buhari’s emergence as APC presidential candidate with evangelical zeal after New PDP joined APC.

The APC chieftain said, “This obsession explains why Amaechi did all within his powers to ensure that Buhari emerged as the flag bearer of APC during the Lagos Convention and, as the Director General of the Buhari Campaign Organization, worked even harder to ensure the ouster of former President Goodluck Jonathan during the March 28, 2015 presidential election.”

The former national publicity secretary of the defunct New PDP commended Buhari for his vision for a greater Nigeria as espoused in his Inaugural Address and his early steps since he assumed office last Friday, May 29, 2015.

He said, “Nigerians should be patient and pray for Buhari’s success. He is the best man for the job but he cannot do it alone, hence the need for all of us to give him the necessary support to deliver the dividends of democracy.

http://nigeriacamera.net/amaechi-predicted-buharis-victory-2-years-ago-apc-chieftain/

1 Share

Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by Elslim: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Thwe man hu saw 2mrw

meanwhile NEPA don crase finish oo... dem no gree take light for d past 2 days now and our transformer don de make one strange noise ohh...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by Nokiae5: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
octopus!!! Well done predicter. Abeg you fit still tell me when e go bring light come lekki oo
Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by POPdecorator: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks amaechi this is what some useless pastors fail to predict right and dem go collect tith

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by kennydee05(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2015
King Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by hardywaltz(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2015
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima

We are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by gare(f): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
businessline:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, has said that the immediate past governor of Rivers State, Mr. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi predicted the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari, at the just concluded general election two years ago.

He said if not for the emergence of Buhari as President, former President Goodluck Jonathan and his loyalists would have arrested and jailed Amaechi for championing the defeat of his own brother from the Niger Delta region.
Eze, in a statement issued in Port Harcourt yesterday, said the former governor foresaw the emergence of Buhari as President before he made history as the first Nigerian to defeat a sitting President in an election.

He said, “When it comes to believing in the abilities of President Buhari, I am yet to see anyone who can rival Amaechi.

His love for Buhari and strong belief in his ability to take Nigeria out of the woods is like an obsession.

“I can still vividly remember how Amaechi predicted Buhari’s emergence as President during the early days of APC and long before the issue of who would fly the party’s flag came up.

When on 9th September, 2013, my appointment as the National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party (nPDP) was announced to Nigerians the only brief I received was the 30 minutes encounter I had with Governor Amaechi.

“During that encounter he kept repeating that whenever General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) accepted to fly the flag of the mega opposition.

Political party in the country, the unseating of President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP would become a reality.

“I was deeply impressed by his strong belief in General Buhari. It was based on this that I went boldly into the field and with the cooperation of the G7 Governors and other leaders of the New PDP; we were able to dismantle what was the famous and largest political party in Africa (PDP).”

Eze, who is also the senior special assistant on Media to the chairman of APC in Rivers State, stated that Amaechi pursued Buhari’s emergence as APC presidential candidate with evangelical zeal after New PDP joined APC.

The APC chieftain said, “This obsession explains why Amaechi did all within his powers to ensure that Buhari emerged as the flag bearer of APC during the Lagos Convention and, as the Director General of the Buhari Campaign Organization, worked even harder to ensure the ouster of former President Goodluck Jonathan during the March 28, 2015 presidential election.”

The former national publicity secretary of the defunct New PDP commended Buhari for his vision for a greater Nigeria as espoused in his Inaugural Address and his early steps since he assumed office last Friday, May 29, 2015.

He said, “Nigerians should be patient and pray for Buhari’s success. He is the best man for the job but he cannot do it alone, hence the need for all of us to give him the necessary support to deliver the dividends of democracy.

http://nigeriacamera.net/amaechi-predicted-buharis-victory-2-years-ago-apc-chieftain/
Are you high on something ? He saw Buhari winning but he never saw APC losing in Rivers state, that is a nice vision.
Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by gare(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima

We are proud of you.
He fought for his personal battle at the expense of rivers people, he is a damned already he will not escape the causes from hungry workers and retired persons he kept in bad situation in other for him to get a seat on Buharis table, at the right time you will pay for your atrocities, you can fool some people with this crusader fight but you can't fool all the people, Wike is your first punishment, more are coming except you come clean.

You can see vision for others but you can't see the doom before you. Shame on you.
Re: Amaechi Predicted Buhari’s Victory 2 Years Ago – APC Chieftain by andyxyler(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2015
The Dogged ex-Governor

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau's Wedding Ceremony / Revealed: Nigeria’s Most Favoured States In Executive, Legislative Offices / BREAKING NEWS. senator bukola saraki has been elected the senate president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.