Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (52255 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by uzomarinze11: 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
Chief of staff to Edo state governor,Patrick Obahiagbon has taken to twitter to blast all the trekkers who have been trekking to celebrate Gen. Buhari's victory and president Jonathan's acceptance of defeat.

According to him,the trekkers should as well trek to Ota farm to see Obasanjo.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/patrick-obahiagbon-mocks-all-trekkers.html

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Boscojugunu(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
Ftc.
New month. New things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by ozoigbondu: 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
Fake account the English is not bombastic enough

351 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by lokito: 7:56pm On May 04, 2015
If all these trekkings could only give a Ministerial appointment, I wouldn't mind doing frog jump from PH to abuja this night.

Early MoMoh I go write my name down. Hehehehe

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by okosodo: 7:57pm On May 04, 2015
Yes the guy said the truth. They are looking for cheap popularity

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2015
Una see wetin I dey talk
Dey all want one tin, ministerial appointments
I love transformation
I hate "change"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by uzomarinze11: 8:28pm On May 04, 2015
okosodo:
Yes the guy said the truth. They are looking for cheap popularity
Exactly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Kinkale(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Ilekeh(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2015
lmao!!! The pic + his tweets = madness grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by saxwizard(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
trekking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2015
The English here doesn't prove it worthy of a man who wrote Waec English language 3 times !!!
If this is Truly Patrick Obiagbon with all these simple English ,I will take a flight to Togo, then Trek from Togo to Abuja .

43 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by uzomarinze11: 9:33pm On May 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
lmao!!! The pic + his tweets = madness grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 04, 2015
I don't believe this because this man can't do without grammar ♛♛♛♞♞♞★★★★

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Kreamie(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
TREKKERS!!!....That footwear was the shii that year...Not these jobless mofos trying to seek undeserved attention angry

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Princessonelove: 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
Indeed sir it's a cry for help...they all look the same JOBLESS...

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by adepiero: 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
His face alone is funny not to talk of the vocabulary grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by kennydee05(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Shaadey: 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
K
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Macelliot(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
K
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
The validity and cogency of this observation is acutely suspicious due to the blatant lack of grammatical abragatabra that the ordinarily erudite grammarian is infamous for.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by apasino01: 10:00pm On May 04, 2015
I jus sat down 4. 2 mins to reason dis trekking stuff itz really madness

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by ggrin(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2015
╔╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔╦══╗
║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║╚╝‎​║╔╗║
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
╚╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╩╝‎​╚╝grin

super trekkers grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by expert1000: 10:01pm On May 04, 2015
Trekkin is part of the change APC promise nigeria and here u hav it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by lateezy(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2015

The Honourable I have come to familiarize myself with conjures epistles devoid of the seeming banalities (as depicted in the afore-posted) which are punctuated with sesquipedalian idiolects which bamboozles even the most ardent literatti and seasoned lexicographers alike. The concocted imposting comment isn't in pari pasu with his command of the anglo lingua.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
Weda they seek for cheap popularity or not all I no is that I don't believe anyone cud trek such distance. Trek from lagos to abuja ? Yola to abuja etc etc is all lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by NaijaOptimist: 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
They are also the reason for fuel scarcity.

must everybody trek like them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by freshness2020: 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
...no better way to say it than this.
Giving publicity to irrelevant matters that adds no value to human lives...
Idle (jobless) mind na devils workshop.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by intergral(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2015
Hehehe 9ja we shall get there... Oya Heeemmmbelemmbeeeeeh:::::::::
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by igbsam(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2015
He spoke like a Normal Human for the first time........

Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by SuperSuave(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) by cmacs(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2015
thank God 4 e life.. e come out simple today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries / Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.