Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd (7333 Views)

Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Document Showing That Dasuki Transferred N1bn To Dokpesi & Dalhatu Invt. Ltd(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Pls I need more info about the company Royal Global Trade and Investment Ltd.
They are offering a bag of Cement at N900 and any other thing you wish to get with a payment period of 6years.

Are they for real?
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by chucksman007: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
I KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT ROYAL GLOBAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT KINDLY CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE LINE FOR MORE INFOMATION ABOUT ROYAL GLOBAL 07038475263
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
You are very stupid. When they have come and duped some innocent but gullible individuals in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by chucksman007: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2015
they did supply some building materials to my mother in anambra state,though the previouse date been giving wasnt the date the delivered the items,surely they will which date did they gave you people?
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by barthosa(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bro please what have they done? Cos those guys came around our office yesterday and gave a talk. They came to eket to be precise and are returning tomorrow for follow up. Please if it's a scam let us know.
Thanks

psucc:
You are very stupid. When they have come and duped some innocent but gullible individuals in Akwa Ibom State.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by chucksman007: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
sorry they are for real,initially i thought they were not until they supplied the Building materials my mother applied for,and they also supply cars to some organization,but they do not deal with private organization
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chuks I doubt you.

Here, they came with 2forms. You fill the white to merit the yellow.

But the electronic gadgets they supplied are both overpriced and of low quality and after that the vanished into the thin air.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by RABORN: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
The.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by RABORN: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2015
When I said that 419 had changed jacket, nobody cared to believe me. I even opened up their their operations here on NL.

But for sure, they will one day meet their match.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by RABORN: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by Aishat009: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Royal Global has made my life so meaningful. initially i thought it was a scam not until they approved my request,but not everyone that applies that was approved,but at least in our Local Government 60 Percent of members were qualify and they got their applied items,so if you do not qualified that does not mean that they are not real.May Allah Continue to Bless this Royal Global for the Goodness they have brought in our Society,Just Short of words.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aishat009:
Royal Global has made my life so meaningful. initially i thought it was a scam not until they approved my request,but not everyone that applies that was approved,but at least in our Local Government 60 Percent of members were qualify and they got their applied items,so if you do not qualified that does not mean that they are not real.May Allah Continue to Bless this Royal Global for the Goodness they have brought in our Society,Just Short of words.
Pls can you be bold to let me know your real person? Why are we so hardened as to take pride in misleading the innocent into ventures we know are false just to grab their pockets?

I am so vexed with this post and will have to report it to the mods. You are a SCAMMER!!!!!! NO APOLOGY.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by subterfuge: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
YOU SEE FIRE AND STILL ENTER.
WHY NOT THROW AWAY THAT MONEY OR SET FIRE TO IT INSTEAD OF ALLOWING GLOBAL FRAUDSTERS TO DUPE YOU
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by glassman: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
these royal global guys are now in osun but most people are skeptical..
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by dejavu009: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
glassman:
these royal global guys are now in osun but most people are skeptical..
Are they for real, cos they came to my office in osun today, i really dont believe this guys...
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Well I leave all to have a taste of their pràñgs.

Till date nobody had seen them after selling the electronic products they brought with a promise to bring the building materials.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by glassman: 3:07am On Feb 25, 2016
my apologies @ psucc, i now use a gmail acct drop urs so i can send yu a mail
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by glassman: 3:12am On Feb 25, 2016
those guys only came to sell their products, the price difference of their products is outrageously higher than normal but cos of the promised loans, people didnt bother.. unfortunately d loan is a scam cos they are stil waiting for them here...

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by unclemaths(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Hi guys. Please, can you name exact companies, parastatals where these Royal Global people had actually been to. These are facts for the public to verify their originality or their dissimilation
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by psucc(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Yes I think I should do so.

The one am more knowledgeable of is that the hit the primary school teachers of INI and Ikono of Akwa Ibom State.

My uncle is one of their victims.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by manuch(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2016

Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by sandra1992: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Royal global Trade and investment limited are now in kings college lagos island,wanting to dupe them,asking them to buy some items that will qualify them to take a loan of some millions that it is been sponsor by buhari federal goverment,are dey for real.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by Aishat009: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Hi Sandra,why is it that you jumped into conclusion,this company has helped alot of people in my establishment,that someone doesnt get his or her loan he or she applied for does that mean this company is a scam?the only thing is that its not every body that applied for the loan that get it atleast 60 percent in my establishment get there different loan they applied for,for me i did got my Bonus which is 32 inches plasma and also get the loan i applied for i only have 5 more months to pay up,May Allah tontinue to Bless this awesome company.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by Aishat009: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
royal global has also supply to health workers in kaduna state,which i have a friend which was a beneficiary too and his name is Doctor Hassan,so my kindid advise for people is to be patient and one your form has been approved you must surely get the loan you applied for,you can go to this website and find out more your self www.dailytrust.com.ng/.../43052-kaduna-health-workers-get-interest-fre.
Re: Pls Who Knows About Royal Global Trade &invt Ltd by tsdarkside(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
google...

Company Name : Royal Global Trading Co.ltd.
Address : 77/154,
35 FL,
SINN SATHORN TOWER,
KRUNGDHONBURI RD,
KLONGTONSAI,
KLONGSAN,
Bangkok 10600
Industry : Ayurvedic and Herbal Products
Product and Services : HERBAL PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS (LA VIE),HERBAL FOOD (LA VIE),HERBAL DRINKS (LA VIE),CURRY POWDER
Company Type : LLC (Limited Liability Corp)
Business Type : Manufacturer,Supplier

(1) (Reply)

INEC Discovers Names Of 1,224 Dead Persons On Voter Register In Adamawa / Another Blunder Spotted In The North (pics) / Tinubu's Original Dress Surfaces, Wet Dress Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.