Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) (16062 Views)

Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Buhari's Daughter Orders Buyers Out Of A Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fake story... No details about the boutique. . No pictures too cheesy

Lame attempt..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
eagleeye2:
inasmuch as I criticize Buhari, I don't and will not believe this story.
Why wont U believe it? T.A Orji's son once did it in Umuahia. Such brazen acts of impunity aren't beyond these power-crazed people....

Funny how we come online everyday and fight ourselves because of these people who don give a hoot about our existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by eagleeye2: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
ofenmanucom:

Why wont U believe it? T.A Orji's son once did it in Umuahia. Such brazen acts of impunity aren't beyond these power-crazed people....

Funny how we come online everyday and fight ourselves because of these people who don give a hoot about our existence.
Chinedu Orji, is a known cultist. But this story here is not true.
One thing is criticism, another is pull him down by any means. I am for the former, and not the later.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
eagleeye2:

Chinedu Orji, is a known cultist. But this story here is not true.
One thing is criticism, another is pull him down by any means. I am for the former, and not the later.
I'm not saying the story is true.... My point is that it might be true. It is not beyond them....

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely... Its a world wide phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Here is the game: Assassinate Buhari, then assassinate his character.

Then in a few days announce he has been killed in a plane crash or other unfortunate "act of God".

please read my signature below:
Buhari shouldn't trust anyone,not even Aisha Buhari,like Pete Edochie told the governor in rituals,he's on an attractive seat that many people also want to seat on,he should be very careful,the constant visit of John Kerry is somehow suspicious,thats the same way Abiola was killed by America in 1998
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shouldn't you guys be including allegedly in the title?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Maxymilla(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
;DHahahaha....TANoid sha...lol wat a Country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by idithlove(f): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ohk nah...hehehehe
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by udy4real(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Another T A Orjis son in action

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by putin3: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
A lot of bad news is coming out every hour.nawah hmmmm
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Obiodunukwe: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Seun please can you investigate why a particular mod is hiding my posts

Why is this thread on the FP, it is a fake tweet and a particular mod has put it on the FP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by samragy: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
please, when will you show the part two of this film?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by bogolobango(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lies religious bigot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by berrystunn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
more to come,
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by deebsman1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
whats the name of the boutique?
where is it located?
supply lets confirm............stupid propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Breaking: One of Buhari cows spotted with $6m gold bell, see pic here cheesy.www.nairaland.com/2352814/buhari-cow-allegedly-spotted-cowbell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by hotgunz(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
qbd2:
hmm, but she didn't report d whole story or d reason behind it.
I know dere r lots of bad belles out ther
then u don't knw wt bein a leader stand for.... U must hv tolerance if she did dt too bad for her reputation, second bad power drown manner I hv read bout her... Checkmate
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by after1: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Shame on nairaland mod. Putting lies on the FP just to tarnish her image. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by ademega(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
We Dont need to believe all Stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by midolian(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
They have moved from Buhari's wife to his daughter. Next is his son.

PDP should play the good opposition and stop witch hunting the President's family with propaganda.
you dey mind them?..I don't expect anything good from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Agrika: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
VickJames:
If you believe these tweets, you'll believe this year is leap year.
Or better still u believe the next pope is black Nigerian female.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Obiodunukwe: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
jaybee3:
Shouldn't you guys be including allegedly with the title?

Exactly what I implied before the mod that put this on the FP deleted my post

SEun what is going on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by hotgunz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
deebsman1:
whats the name of the boutique?
where is it located?
supply lets confirm............stupid propaganda
can u re read the story again, we must nt b blind and self stupid to allow ignorance and bias mind perish us. B4 it get worse let us try and stop it
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by mira4u: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmmm this is serious.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Iroh88(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
eagleeye2:
inasmuch as I criticize Buhari, I don't and will not believe this story.
I have a very good hunch as to whom the owner of the twitter handle is. This is PDP's season of propaganda and blackmail, just as Ihedioha admonished two days ago. Someone just posted tweets of a scene in an old nollywood movie. I won't be surprised to learn the president's daughter isn't even in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
She don start her war against indiscipline.(wai)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by iyatrustee(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Too much Nollywood film is not good for the health.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by ACHIEVERBA: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is a BIG lie, she should give the name of the boutique let's confirm.

besides am in Wuse II, gimme the name of the boutique....OMO KOMO ONIRO!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by zynzyn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
If the claims of Twitter User,ShallomNigeria are true.Buhari's daughter allegedly sent out buyers from a boutique in Abuja .
Is this not Too much display of power ??

Issue is: Is the boutique hers?
If it is, she is only shooting herself in the foot!
Re: Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) by NovusHomo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Probably not the lady, just over sabi security operatives. You know as dem be nao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Dogara, Gbajabiamila Stop Debate On Buhari’s Letter / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- / Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.