Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut (6069 Views)

Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
A friend of mine got two holes. But the guy she likes n often hang out with noticed and refuse to hang out with her anymore. Saying she now looks like a slut cuza the second hole. I heard girls who wear anklets are lesbians , that I don't know. But what's ur take on this matter.
Does wearing an anklet mean one z a lesbian
Or duz having two holes on the ear make one a slut
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by VinPeace(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Not really, its depend on choice of her partner.
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol, even religious peeps have multiple ear hoiles.
I have 2 myself nd it doesn't mean a thing. Although, pple look somehow at pple with anklets. But I like ill choose to wear it

3 Likes

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by buygala(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
The actions, not the dress, make a slut sad

I have personally had contact with some Deeper Life girls with no makeup, ear-piercings or any other beauty accessory of any kind, wearing long flowing skirt and very gentle of face, who are sluts of the highest caliber embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Shortyy(f): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
nothing wrong with it.
who wan spoil na im dey spoil.

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
...getting a third one this weekend, nothing bad about it wink

2 Likes

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by englishmart(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
chimkaire:
what about inviting me to help pierce your nose too? wink
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by englishmart(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
buygala:
The actions, not the dress, make a slut sad

I have personally had contact with some Deeper Life girls with no makeup, ear-piercings or any other beauty accessory of any kind, wearing long flowing skirt and very gentle of face, who are sluts of the highest caliber embarassed

can we make our points without bringing church into this? Does going to deeper life make someone a God?
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by DankemzI(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2015

It's just a sign of Irresponsibility
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
DankemzI:

A B!tch advancing to Whor3! E Dii Sharp Babe
...you didn't have to quote your mother smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by buygala(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
englishmart:
can we make our points without bringing church into this? Does going to deeper life make someone a God?

My point exactly... Just as going to deeper life doesn't make someone a god, so also having multiple piercings doesn't make someone a slut smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Two is small.
I know a decent gal with four... Its fashion.. That's her taste.

I have heard people complain about waist chain and anklet chain too... Saying it signifies you a lesbian..

I love these but getting the hole is scary embarassed

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Drinkwater(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Negatives always sets benchmark for judgement, so I'm walking the street with my lil bro and we holding hands and err one automatically think we gay

Btw *Piercing=most appropriate word

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Justeenaleo(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Having one piercing doesn't make one a saint either.
Live and let live.
If someone that wears necklace isn't a dog then one that wears anklet shouldn't be tagged a lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Edwardhead(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=25]upload her pics, maybe I can consider her. Me, I like girls that pierce hears multiple time[/size]
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
chimkaire:

how about gettng a 9th one
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Having one piercing doesn't make one a saint either.
Live and let live.
If someone that wears necklace isn't a dog then one that wears anklet shouldn't be tagged a lesbian.

can you encourage your daughter to do that
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
girls with anklets and multiple piercings in the nose, eyes, navel, ears , private part are flirts. most of them are whores.

havent seen many getting married.
no body marries a LovePeddler.

so remain decent if you plan on settling down soon.
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bennyzino:

how about gettng a 9th one
...none of your business, if you were wise smiley

4 Likes

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
chimkaire:
...none of your business, if you were wise smiley

Ok o

Mrs solomon
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Airforce1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
A friend of mine got two holes. But the guy she likes n often hang out with noticed and refuse to hang out with her anymore. Saying she now looks like a slut cuza the second hole. I heard girls who wear anklets are lesbians , that I don't know. But what's ur take on this matter.
Does wearing an anklet mean one z a lesbian
Or duz having two holes on the ear make one a slut

My female friend got three (3) rings n her ear and i find it cool

I caress and Kisses her ears each time we want to get nasty

Shes just a friend but we do lotsa crazy things when together
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bennyzino:

Ok o

Mrs solomon
Bye...apaama
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by kelechiMarie(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't see the difference between having one and having two or more. I'm cool with two but anymore makes you look like a razz classless female#myopinion.
Just be moderate

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by okirewaju(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
2 is the limit for me
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
chimkaire:
Bye...apaama

Chaii cheesy

You funny
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Airforce1:

See what am saying
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bennyzino:

See what am saying

undecided
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by fairygeh(f): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Who asked you what you and your friend do together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Airforce1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
fairygeh:

Are you jealous?
Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by djwinnie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
fairygeh:

help me ask him ooooo he sha wan tok

1 Like

Re: Does Having Two Holes On Her Ear Make Her A Slut by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Oga boss you're in love with a stripper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb / Osasu Igbinedion Receives Double Honour At Emerging Entrepreneurs Summit Awards / AMAZING!! – Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of Military Man Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.