Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Distribution Of The ' Book Of Deeds ' . - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Distribution Of The ' Book Of Deeds ' . (761 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims / Annual Distribution Of Sallah Gift / Tafsir Of Surah Al-fatihah, From The Book Of Tafsir Ibn Kathir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distribution Of The ' Book Of Deeds ' . by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Praise is due to Allah.

The distribution of The Book of Deeds.

When people have been brought to account for their deeds, each person will be given the book that contains the record of all his/her deeds. The believer will be given his deeds on his right hand, as a sign of honour. He will be the one who is saved and happy on the Day of Resurrection.

Allah says:

''Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand, he surely, will receive, an easy reckoning, and will return to his family with joy. (Qur'an 84 vs 7-9 )

Allah says:
''Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say ' here read my Record! Surely I did believe that my account will one day reach me'. So he shall be in the life well-pleasing, in a lofty Paradise, the fruits in bunches where-of will be low and near at hand. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent in the days that are gone. (Qur'an 69 vs 19-24 ).
Re: Distribution Of The ' Book Of Deeds ' . by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
The hypocrites, the non-believers and the misguided will be given, their books in their left hand, from behind their backs.

Allah says:

'' But whosoever is given his Record behind his back, he will invoke (for his) destruction, and he shall enter a blazing fire''.
(Qur'an 84 vs 10-12)

Allah says:
'' As for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: ' I wish that I had not been given my Record! And that I never know how my account is! Would that it been my end (death)! My wealth has not availed me; My power (and argument to defend myself) had gone from me!
( It will be said ): ' Seized him and fitter him; then throw him in the blazing fire. And fasten him with a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits.
(Qur'an 69 vs 25-32).
Re: Distribution Of The ' Book Of Deeds ' . by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
When the people have been given their books, it will be said to them:

'' This Record speaks about you with truth, verily, We ( Allah) were recording what you used to do''
(Qur'an 45:29)

'' Read your book, you yourself are sufficient as a reckoner against you this Day''
(Qur'an 17:14)

Allah Sub'Ana wata alla, is gonna balance every single soul with his/her deeds.

In regard to this,
Allah says:

'' And We (Allah) shall set up balance of justice on the Day of Resurrection, then none will be dealt with unjustly in anything. And if there will be weight of mustard seed, We will bring it. And sufficient are We to take account.
(Qur'an 21:47 ).

- May The Supreme Being make us among those who will receive theirs in the Right hand.
Re: Distribution Of The ' Book Of Deeds ' . by Empiree: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jazakallahu kayran

(1) (Reply)

But Allah Has Named Us Muslims - Imam Albany / Is Islam A Religion Of Violence? / To Forgive Is To Approve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.