Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Annual Distribution Of Sallah Gift - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Annual Distribution Of Sallah Gift (437 Views)

A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annual Distribution Of Sallah Gift by hapheeyxz: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
I Have Began my annual Distribution of SALLAH GIFTs(Rams for Family) as usual.

PLEASE MEET THE REQUIREMENT BELOW TO GET YOURS..

1. Submit your Birth Certificate (Original Copy).

2. One Valid Identification Card.

3. Police Report that you have never committed any crime in your life.

4. International Passport (if you don't have one, go and get it).

5. Marriage Certificate (if married)

6. Consent Of Parents (for those below 17yrs).

7. Picture Of Us (to prove that we are close).

8. 4Copies Of 2x2 Pics (blue background).

9. Report Card/Result sheet ( for students and undergraduates only).

10. Provide Drivers license (if any)

11. Provide your CGPA (must not be less than 3.8

12. Write an Essay (Explain why I should give you the Sallah present)... Not less than 800 words.-with proper margin.Correct English grammar and right use of punctuations. Pls use green pen...

NB- Submit your application on or b4 tomorrow.

1 big ram.

(1) (Reply)

The Sin Of Listening To The Backbiting And Not Prohibiting It – Imam Nawawi / I Need A Serious Muslim Lady For Marriage / Alhandulillaah We've Been Able To Raise The Money We Requested For....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.