Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) (48093 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Obijulius: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
State Sponsors of Terrorism

Countries determined by the Secretary of State to have repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism are designated pursuant to three laws: section 6(j) of the Export Administration Act, section 40 of the Arms Export Control Act, and section 620A of the Foreign Assistance Act. Taken together, the four main categories of sanctions resulting from designation under these authorities include restrictions on U.S. foreign assistance; a ban on defense exports and sales; certain controls over exports of dual use items; and miscellaneous financial and other restrictions.

Designation under the above-referenced authorities also implicates other sanctions laws that penalize persons and countries engaging in certain trade with state sponsors. Currently there are three countries designated under these authorities: Iran, Sudan, and Syria.

Country Designation Date
Iran January 19, 1984
Sudan August 12, 1993
Syria December 29, 1979

Source:http://www.state.gov/j/ct/list/c14151.htm

I am not surprised that Osinbajo is representing his terror master Buhari.

Nigeria don enter one chance.

dre11:
Wow..........

Thank God we have a visible VP
And not the wall paper we have in Sambo(samboribobo)
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Obijulius: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2015

Countries determined by the Secretary of State to have repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism are designated pursuant to three laws: section 6(j) of the Export Administration Act, section 40 of the Arms Export Control Act, and section 620A of the Foreign Assistance Act. Taken together, the four main categories of sanctions resulting from designation under these authorities include restrictions on U.S. foreign assistance; a ban on defense exports and sales; certain controls over exports of dual use items; and miscellaneous financial and other restrictions.

Designation under the above-referenced authorities also implicates other sanctions laws that penalize persons and countries engaging in certain trade with state sponsors. Currently there are three countries designated under these authorities: Iran, Sudan, and Syria.

Country Designation Date
Iran January 19, 1984
Sudan August 12, 1993
Syria December 29, 1979

aresa:

Other world leaders showed up to honor us as a Nation during our own inaugural event just days ago and in fact, this is standard diplomatic practice so find something better to worry your head about...
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Obijulius: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015

Country Designation Date
Iran January 19, 1984
Sudan August 12, 1993
Syria December 29, 1979

MrFootball:
Why do we mix with all dis boko countries
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Obijulius: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2015

Country Designation Date
Iran January 19, 1984
Sudan August 12, 1993
Syria December 29, 1979

CallPolice:
Good! bring back good things
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by nairapolice: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2015
PROF be like President Buhari hasnt seen your country's tax and royalties oo
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by opribo(m): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2015
He sure has plenty of work and run around to do in this govt. More or less he will be the visible one cos sai baba will be resting most of the time.

Nice one to the VP prof.
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by cjplainstrip: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Download d most played song in d country dis week 4 free! Choco Jay ft wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0 .Enjoy!

Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by johnie: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2015
I thought peeps were complaining about the dark colour of GEJ's attires?

grin
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Chivasex: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2015
this man has got to show some vibe and charisma, see the way him seat like he is taking instructions from the other guy.
Common dont behave like badluck jona oh cos body language means a lot in this business
be warned
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by DTaj: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2015
efilefun:
This is a VP not the "Ghost Worker" we had for 6 years

May God Almighty help this Government move Nigeria Forward.

Lol. Sambo was indeed a 'ghost worker'. No real achievement attributable to him. Reason some PDP stalwarts in the North wanted Jonathan to replace him as running mate in 2015 elections. PDP is wicked.

They picked 2 slow-poke people (Jonathan and Sambo) as President and Vice President. Even in a marriage, having both husband and wife as very meek, docile, extremely gentle, and weak could lead to having dumb children, lol...

No wonder we are where we are as a nation.
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Pque(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2015
preselect:

upon say the guy say na joke.

listen, Mallam Cattle Rearer Terrorhammadu Buhari, and Pikin Osibanjo are public figures in a democracy. . . . and people will make fun of them. . . enough fun. if you don't like it, try dictatorship. it's one of the bad sides of democracy.

people made fun of GEJ. did you think it'll end with GEJ? no way. it's our culture now. for the next 600 yrs, public figures will be up for public ridicule.

meanwhile, in another development. . . . . .[size=38pt] Buhari where are the chibok girls[/size]

#TerrorhariBringBackOurGirls
#ChangeLMAO
#WhyDemNovaBanMeYet

Well, I'am not surprised with ur post, not at all because I expect nothing else from an unreasonable fellow like you.

Yeah, you made a point. It is not bad to make a joke but what is bad is making unreasonable joke at the wrong time. If I have a bad, selfish, stupid, ceremonial figure head that has proved is uselessness as a leader, I would'nt mind making all sort of joke with such a man but comparing an innocent man yet to do anything wrong, atleast publicly with a monkey shows how stupid and insane you are. If you are this unreasonable, it means you can compare your father to father of all ape, Gorilla. You can even be so daft to show him the picture of the gorilla and say "daddy, you look like this gorilla but na joke o". I know that sanity will be restore to ur insane head that day.

I'am not saying don't make cruel jokes on leaders. You will only be sane to make it on the one that deserve it but you will be insane to make 'it' on the one that does'nt deserve it. Reserve those jokes to the time they prove their uselessness.

Meanwhile, I supported Jonathan in 2011 nd kicked out his clueless butt in 2015. Believe me, if Jonathan won that election, the only song you'll hear him sing is the same old song with same rythm "it is well, no problem, nothing is wrong, we're making progress, we have made great achievement...", even though Nigerians are dieing. I'am not tribalistic and not a fanatic, so, look 4 ur customer elsewhere.

I believe in solidarity and any man who is ready to move this nation forward for good. At the same time I can hate haters. By the way, the final cain I used on the first house wife is still fresh, available for the second house wife. Even b4 2019, they varies.

I'am not a mallam and not a cattle rearer. I'am a Nigerian with the logo of a cap with the ears of the dog. The skontollo style. I also belong to everybody that want change and I belong to nobody that still want to remain stagnant.
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by danaiks(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Obijulius:

Country Designation Date
Iran January 19, 1984
Sudan August 12, 1993
Syria December 29, 1979

Mumu cry ....ur case is pathetic
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by Obijulius: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
When you are empty you resort to insults.

Sorry, but I can't degrade myself this way.

danaiks:

Mumu cry ....ur case is pathetic
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
opalu:
Daystar Shelter Ltd is a construction company geared towards delivering high - quality large - quantity housing projects across Africa.

Visit us: www.daystarshelter.com

Bro, i wish to ping you on whats app if you do not mind, i will appreciate that.

This is my number 08066920770.
Re: Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) by preselect(m): 3:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Pque:

[s]Well, I'am not surprised with ur post, not at all because I expect nothing else from an unreasonable fellow like you.

Yeah, you made a point. It is not bad to make a joke but what is bad is making unreasonable joke at the wrong time. If I have a bad, selfish, stupid, ceremonial figure head that has proved is uselessness as a leader, I would'nt mind making all sort of joke with such a man but comparing an innocent man yet to do anything wrong, atleast publicly with a monkey shows how stupid and insane you are. If you are this unreasonable, it means you can compare your father to father of all ape, Gorilla. You can even be so daft to show him the picture of the gorilla and say "daddy, you look like this gorilla but na joke o". I know that sanity will be restore to ur insane head that day.

I'am not saying don't make cruel jokes on leaders. You will only be sane to make it on the one that deserve it but you will be insane to make 'it' on the one that does'nt deserve it. Reserve those jokes to the time they prove their uselessness.

Meanwhile, I supported Jonathan in 2011 nd kicked out his clueless butt in 2015. Believe me, if Jonathan won that election, the only song you'll hear him sing is the same old song with same rythm "it is well, no problem, nothing is wrong, we're making progress, we have made great achievement...", even though Nigerians are dieing. I'am not tribalistic and not a fanatic, so, look 4 ur customer elsewhere.

I believe in solidarity and any man who is ready to move this nation forward for good. At the same time I can hate haters. By the way, the final cain I used on the first house wife is still fresh, available for the second house wife. Even b4 2019, they varies.

I'am not a mallam and not a cattle rearer. I'am a Nigerian with the logo of a cap with the ears of the dog. The skontollo style. I also belong to everybody that want change and I belong to nobody that still want to remain stagnant[/s].

[size=15pt] . . . .uhm, Mod pls from today onwards, notify me ONLY when a human being quotes me[/size]

[size=38pt]lest i forget. . . . Mallam Terrorhammadu Nebuchadnezzar Buhari, where are the chibok girls?[/size]

#BuhariDidYouEatOurGirls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.