Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun (28403 Views)

APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / APC Will Be Glad If Ekwerenmadu Resigns, Says Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by 9jatatafo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Action please.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by anibestlala(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
ndcide:
I don't give a damn about all these bokoharam news because of my personal believe about bokoharam.

My own concern is the 'bring back our girls' thing.

*Is the campaign over already?

*Have we forgotten the girls,

shouldn't they hold the FG to task in bringing back the girls?

*If the campaign wasn't against GEJ but the government shouldn't we at least remind this new government about it by protesting to ask rock?

*Has oby ezekwesili relaxed on the issue?

*Or was it a deliberate attack against the past administration just to bring the government to disrepute?

*Or was it hijacked for political manipulation?

Can someone help.
how would Madame due process of the emperical evidence infamy not relax on the issue when she has been penned down for ministerial appointment.you don't bite the fingers that feed u remembersmh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Obijulius: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
When people speak truth they have low IQ.

You guys can not stand one minute of criticism. Your intolerant religion has a way of playing into everything you do. Sorry, to disappoint you, this is Nigeria. And Nigeria is far bigger than Islam.

All this insha allah will not change anything, if the man is brainless then he is brainless. No need for religious sentiments. The early he comes out to tell us the truth the better for you and I.

Now let me summarize events since 29th May and you tell me if you will sound this dumb if you were a victim:

1. Boko Haram once again attacked the northeast Nigerian city of Maiduguri on Tuesday...killed as many as 20 people

2. Reuters) - A bomb blast at a busy meat market in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri on Tuesday killed about 50 people

3. Over the weekend, more than 30 people died in another Boko Haram assault involving another suicide bombing and rocket-propelled grenades.

4. Also Tuesday, Boko Haram released a new video that allegedly shows militants shooting wounded Nigerian soldiers in the head and beheading a man in civilian clothes as well as charred parts claimed to be the remnants of a downed Nigerian jet fighter.

5. Fuel tanker explosion at Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra State, which led to the loss of over 69 lives and several properties on Sunday.

There has been an unusual increase in crime and Buhari and Osinbajo are doing nothing about it.

I believe you are amongst the ignorant few who believe that we should wait for a 100 days before we begin to criticize the govt. I won't wait to die before I speak truth. I have no virgins waiting for me on the other side.

infomind98:
Just 2 days in office, people of low IQ have been complaining that No Action, where is the change, will the change come withing 2days? Some Nigerians are so LOW in their thinking while dont we allow this regime to come out with their plans and strategies, we are inpacient and sentimental . In Sha Allah, this regime will take us to the promised land. Let support them with our prayer and have hope.

May Almighty Allah assist PMB and all his associates. May Allah Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by OboloMAN: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
“We are not going to be patient with the president. That would be adulterous. Patience is married to Jonathan and has left Abuja for Otuoke. The president should be satisfied with Aisha.”
BabaOneChance Actions and not promises this is not Election campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by OboloMAN: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2015
BabaOneChance

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by bunmititi(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2015
the worst thing buhari can do to boko haram is to stop paying them!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by veralech(f): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2015
There have been a number of suicide attacks on Maiduguri and some towns in the North east in recent times, which is fuelling concern about the ability of the new government to wage the war against terror.

This is an irresponsible speculation as the new government has not been in power up to a week yet.

You should have focused your speculative mind on the man that slept on duty for six years while the situation got worse.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 03, 2015
That president is lazy and clueless. He's already intimidated by the insurgents. I saw on the news the Boko Haram were calling the name of the president when carrying out the suicide missions.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Excellentmind: 3:04am On Jun 03, 2015
OK, we are waiting for your surprises,but hope it will not be a mirage!
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Excellentmind: 3:10am On Jun 03, 2015
OK, we are waiting for your surprises, hope it will not be a mirage!
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by opribo(m): 3:39am On Jun 03, 2015
The soup they prepared, they are tasting it themselves. Sometimes you dig a pit for your enemy and end up falling inside it.

.....and what if this monster we thought can be quelled whenever we want to has turned to a gigantic monster that is now threatening its maker. What if the monster says look I'm going no where I've come to stay.
Well at times like this the best thing is "siddon look'

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Geeman74(m): 4:55am On Jun 03, 2015
No comments
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by eligibility: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2015
In some months time, the miscreants called بوكو حرام Boko Haram will be an history. No reasonable person will tolerate the barbaric acts perpetrated by these animals.Even if they repent they will not see peace ان شاء الله

My prayers is that Buhari administration and Nigerians will be praised when criminals are defeated .
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by eligibility: 5:01am On Jun 03, 2015
opribo:
The soup they prepared, they are tasting it themselves. Sometimes you dig a pit for your enemy and end up falling inside it.

.....and what if this monster we thought can be quelled whenever we want to has turned to a gigantic monster that is now threatening its maker. What if the monster says look I'm going no where I've come to stay.
Well at times like this the best thing is "siddon look'

Lets be careful when attacking personalities. Were you informed by your pastors that the APC created the miscreants. Mind your statement and fear God.
Lets pray together for the success of PMB administration .
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by cjplainstrip: 5:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Download d most played song in d country dis week 4 free! Choco Jay ft wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0 .Enjoy!

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by eligibility: 5:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Excellentmind:

Lets have positive change for this government . I believed they can do it with our prayers and support.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by eligibility: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]
Excellentmind:

Lets have positive change for this government . I believed they can do it with our prayers and support.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by tunde1200(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2015
I tire for them oo enemy of Nigeria.

And GEJ could not do it for 6years kai.

agarawu23:
hypocrites undecided

We just resume office and u guys are shouting for the change he promised undecided

All his promises within 6 days?
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by zabba(f): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Buhari= Baba talkative grin

Where is the Change you guys promised. angry
did your clueless ex presido promise you any change,atleast buhari is a man of his words,change is the only constant thing in life whether you like it or not.oshisco
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by maxwell530(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
zabba:
did your clueless ex presido promise you any change,atleast buhari is a man of his words,change is the only constant thing in life whether you like it or not.oshisco
"Man of his words"? I think you are the clueless one here.It will be very f00lish of you to believe everything that a nigeria politician said. And I want to ask you a question....Did you have this same mind and believe that gej will surely defeat boko haram??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by olutunde12(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
I have the same feeling too. And I know with God on his side, we shall soon see the victorious display of Shecows head by our military

Deceivers! I thought two years ago, bullhary said he knew the solution to bokoharam, and senselessly berated the then president for involving outsiders in the fight? Why is he running arround now to the same people?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by maxwell530(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
olutunde12:

Deceivers! I thought two years ago, bullhary said he knew the solution to bokoharam, and senselessly berated the then president for involving outsiders in the fight? Why is he running arround now to the same people?
don't mind them jare bro,they have forgotten quickly,they criticized gej government so that they can get the power instead of them to join hands together and fight the insurgency. he who kills by sword will also die by sword...Karma is real

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by delta234: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
They are on it..Or do you want Buhari, john oyegun, Tinubu and others to go to the war front b4 u know they are working? undecided
They are on it abi? And innocents are dying....
Did ur likes not expect GEJ and Co to go to the war front
Visit Maidugri, visit Chibok, visit Yobe etc
Smh for 'change'

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Gablo500(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
They are on it..Or do you want Buhari, john oyegun, Tinubu and others to go to the war front b4 u know they are working? undecided

Am Sure if Ur FatHer or Mother lives in MaiduGuri U won't write this Rubbish
They promised us change n Change is instant not In FOr Surprise

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by midolian(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Gablo500:

Am Sure if Ur FatHer or Mother lives in MaiduGuri U won't write this Rubbish
They promised us change n Change is instant not In FOr Surprise
you are a f00L..I am sorry if I sound harsh, buh that is the truth. My uncle is a soldier in Maiduguri.

Now, are u trying to tell me that you xpect buhari to finish boko haram within 48hrs? Why has buhari been going up and down and trying to meet with the service chiefs? Is it not to tackle this menace? Guy grow up abeg.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by neocortex: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Oyegun is a dunce , he and Buhari promised the North Easterners security, instead of securing Nigerian lives they are busy travelling and making press statements.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by ellechrystal(f): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Yes because he promised to be at d war front to fight, should he win.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by midolian(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

Yes because he promised to be at d war front to fight, should he win.
lool..Buhari is not a warrior as we see in movies. He is a true leader and he ll lead us there someday.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by kankada: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Baba Buhari is up to the task He handle a simila group, the Matatsine in the eighties he capable to handle Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by mekadinho(f): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
I understand ..buh trust me, Buhari has taken this B/H issue as a priority and you ll soon see results.
Soon...? Like seriously? Soon as in da nxt 3months? So if another country should invade us nw, na dat "soon" word we go dey hear abi?
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Themandator: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
The National Chairman has a feeling not that he is sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts NCS Boss’ Resignation / Strike: NLC Is Sold Out –ex-vice President / Breaking News:FG Paid new Minimum Wage Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.