Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun (28396 Views)

APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / APC Will Be Glad If Ekwerenmadu Resigns, Says Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Themandator: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
zabba:
did your clueless ex presido promise you any change,atleast buhari is a man of his words,change is the only constant thing in life whether you like it or not.oshisco

No. He is not a man of his word.
He has modified the assets declaration word... His aides say he has fulfilled his promise even when we know it is not true.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Themandator: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
lool..Buhari is not a warrior as we see in movies. He is a true leader and he ll lead us there someday.

But the party promised during the campaigns, can't remember whether it was Buhari or Oyegun that made the statement, that he would lead the army to sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by danielChigozie(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2015
babyosisi:
Na today Enough of the threats and flexing Let us see action,that's what you promised Campaign season is over Show us what you gat
A fu na anya,e kwe !!!
i like u guy
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by balogunsam(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
JEGA01:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-in-for-surprise-from-buhari-says-oyegun/210972/

WE HAVE HEARD ALL THESE DURING THE CAMPAIGN AND VOTED...NOW, TAKE ACTION...WORDS DON'T DO JACK
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by rectitude(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
truefact:
That's Ok, if it can bring biafra closer....anything to help Biafra is welcome

Oops, where are they sophisticated ritualists, the voodoo people...can't they go and fight Boko and kill anything that moves in sambisa forest..at least they must sophisticatedly secure one Nigeria for their masters up north and for Zik of africa...

where the coneheads...oya, time to kill anything that moves

But the irony is that sophisticated coneheads will defend north with their blood, using all evil propaganda because they are cowards. ..they will find way to justify whatever evil committed by north or themselves. ..they will only start screaming and cursing when it involve the east

Sophisticated and progressive cowards, nigeria has expired....Learn to stand on your own

Personally.... I think this person has lost it.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015
We are hoping for the best,too many lives gone already. angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Deepfreezer(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
I understand ..buh trust me, Buhari has taken this B/H issue as a priority and you ll soon see results.
Let's see the surprise. he was elected to deliver.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Deepfreezer(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
the action you are calling for Mrs, don't forget gej couldn't give the action after spending 6 years.

you guys should cool down and stop the HATE

4years - 6days = ? undecided
look How foolish and sentimental u are. so we should wait till 4years for him to fight boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by agarawu23(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Deepfreezer:
look How foolish and sentimental u are. so we should wait till 4years for him to fight boko haram?
no insult bro undecided
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Deepfreezer(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
and for the record. If Boko haram like Let em wipe the whole of the north. It's non of my "our" business.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Myself2(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
[size=18pt]What sort of surprise does he have in store for them??

The only real surprise will be that he will cease to support them undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by danielnkant(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Buhari= Baba talkative grin

Where is the Change you guys promised. angry
BlackTechnology:
Buhari= Baba talkative grin

Where is the Change you guys promised. angry
[quote author=BlackTechnology post=34360684]Buhari= Baba talkative grin

guy calm down. Dis is just 5days in office n u re clamouring for change.
Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by opribo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Did I mention any name sir, you are the one calling APC and PMB here O.

eligibility:

Lets be careful when attacking personalities. Were you informed by your pastors that the APC created the miscreants. Mind your statement and fear God.
Lets pray together for the success of PMB administration .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In For Surprise From Buhari, Says Oyegun by Gablo500(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
you are a f00L..I am sorry if I sound harsh, buh that is the truth. My uncle is a soldier in Maiduguri.

Now, are u trying to tell me that you xpect buhari to finish boko haram within 48hrs? Why has buhari been going up and down and trying to meet with the service chiefs? Is it not to tackle this menace? Guy grow up abeg.

My FrieNd Buhari is currently in Niger collecting Horse n Chilling n u call. That meeting with service Chief
Does he even have a National Security Adviser
My Friend it tnk u need do some Growing urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beating Amotekun Officers Attracts N250,000 Fine, Jail Term / Abidemi Rufai: US Government Documents Exposes His Fraudulent Activities / Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.