Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). (1305 Views)

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Ladies And Jealousy (in Picture) / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by ease06(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
And the first commandment said God is a jealous God,Got me wondering if its actually bad to make someone jealous or to b jealous,That is show u r feeling jealous of the attention ur partner(be it married or courtship wise) is giving someone else.
Well I can prove that wen u make her/him feel jealous(a lil bit) IT turns tins around in ur favor.I don't really want to say a long story.
,GUYS pls try it ,it works,the wonders of jealousy.lol
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by MsBliss(f): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
What are you saying ?
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by luuvee(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
MsBliss:
What are you saying ?
Wat he said was cristal clear so why still asking like you didn't get wat he said?
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by MsBliss(f): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2015
luuvee:

Wat he said was cristal clear so why still asking like you didn't get wat he said?
Is there nothing called "spacing " in his village ?
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by ease06(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
MsBliss:

Is there nothing called "spacing " in his village ?
So na the spacing wen no dey na him make u no get the message?who dash u fone self?
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by MsBliss(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
ease06:

So na the spacing wen no dey na him make u no get the message?who dash u fone self?

I borrow am Lol .How am I to read and understand what he wrote when it wasn't written properly ?
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by naijainfogalery: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have always thought about this , and i think our religious bodies are getting it wrong - Just my thought

people will tell you that its not good to test your partner or get jealous but the bible says God test people from time to time and also is a very jealous.
So my point is how will i be able to rate my partner or promote our love if i dont test her?

1 Like

Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by adeoye201: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
je lousy is dangerous o
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by ease06(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeoye201:
je lousy is dangerous o
Dangerous if managed poorly,
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by ease06(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I have always thought about this , and i think our religious bodies are getting it wrong - Just my thought

people will tell you that its not good to test your partner or get jealous but the bible says God test people from time to time and also is a very jealous.
So my point is how will i be able to rate my partner or promote our love if i dont test her?

Its mind-boggling
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by ease06(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
MsBliss:

I borrow am Lol .How am I to read and understand what he wrote when it wasn't written properly ?
Since its not written properly,try and read it properly
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by MsBliss(f): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
ease06:
Since its not written properly,try and read it properly
what are you saying ? Smh
Re: THE WONDERS OF Jealousy(in A Relationship). by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Lara's Husband Is Sleeping With His Brother's Wife!! Please Advise Her / This Comic About Love Will Touch Your Heart / Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.