Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. (745 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Why Should The Lady Go First? / Ladies, Would You Date A Plumber Or An Unemployed Cute Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2009
I've heard of a ladies that married jobless men, they themselves employed. They say it is out of luv. Ladies, can u do it? Can you, an employed lady, go out with and marry an unemployed graduate guy?
Re: Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. by eimo(f): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
as long as a guy has prospects. i just think today must not be used as basis for judging tomorrow. nothing is wrong with it
Re: Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. by shillla: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2009
otunba i do not get you right but i think i can and if am in position of providing him a nice job i will that is price we pay for love
Re: Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. by CrazyMan(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2009
Why not
Re: Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. by Hollysmile: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2009
Money conscious IDIOT!
Don't worry, dat man wey u no gree date cos him no get job go later become ur boss for office, and him go furk u black and blue stil dump u like a piece of used tissue.
Re: Can You An Employed Lady Go Out With Or Marry An Unemployed Graduate Guy. by kachiside: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2009
it is possible if you love that person, but it is very risky. What if after sometime, the guy was unable to get work, at times it brings frustration, and the man starts being bitter and he might end up beating the wife at any thing at all.

What of the money for the up keep of the house, the girl will provide for everything, all in the name of love. They should wait, and pray to God, may be the guy will get work.

I know of a an employed lady that once dated an unemployed graduate, the girl keeps complaining to me that the guy is always asking her for money, at some point she started giving the guy exuses so that the guy will not milk her dry, and the guy feels that she is hoarding her money.so if she ends up marrying such a guy, tell me, what will will happen.

Any way, it is different strokes for different ppl.

(1) (Reply)

what do we do to men like chris / Save That Relationship/marriage Now / Guess U R Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.