Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark (27838 Views)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Sorry sir.

There will be peace when they are all dead....
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by NewsHub: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
vivacious01:
No wonder he was so cold and quiet at the inauguration,,why the attacks? Abeg they are not necessary.
You can only believe David Mark when you don't know him. Come to Benue and see what he has done to his people - the Idoma's. He is just a schemer. After intimidating the opposition in Benue state, he is now claiming victim?

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by mumuguyman(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=misssclassy post=34367818]He sure like hell deserves it.[/quote trash from a low life...get a life
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by p1jiobi: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2015
I REGRET VOTING FOR BUHARI
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Dem for shoot u for ur left yansh. Abi no be u be the mark again? U are the mark. Mega corrupt old man who has impoverished Benue citizens. Even in Benue he is rejected by his people...they all know him to be a bad egg now he claims harassment by APC people after all the emotional, societal and financial attacks you have given them.....Na return match so no vex.

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by jck1976(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
He sure like hell deserves it.

LOL
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by sewentybaba: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Now that Buhari is here, and we still have issues like this. What have we changed?. There needs to be a difference with the "progressives". But I can see APC supporters saying he deserved it. What is bad should be bad, no matter where it is coming from. We want Buhari to change everything and we don't want to change.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by tobagold(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Hummmmm
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by NewsHub: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
JingoOAU:
How can I believe this when there is no evidence....i am not saying it could be a lie, but showing the evidence to back it up would be better
You are the only one that just raised a very serious argument. David Mark could be lying. After intimidating the opposition and even his people in Benue he is here claiming victim? David Mark is a schemer.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by akeenalee(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
But David mark have police and mopol security so non of those buys was apprehended. Or pics of the vehicle vandalised. Abeg he as never been honest. I doubt any words from this dishonest being only if sum1 else is reporting they saw this happened to him sure i ll beleive. Though IMO.

nobosaba:

Source : Vanguard Newspapers
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by IYANGBALI: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Its a lie they did not beated him
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Leiman100(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2015
They are not APC supporters, they are the subjugated Nigerians who knows that you are among those who put them in their current situation!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by kankada: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Our politician just have to grow up by doing more in the area of controlling their supporters behavior and must take responsibilities of their supporters action.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by muktar10(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
tell me how he deserved it.. because he's pdp? Or is he accused of stealing money? Pls, tell us all the reason for your vexation this time around.

I always say you guys are bitter people. GEJ didn't allow such nonsense during his time. He provided a peaceful environment for the opposition

Peaceful environment full of harrasment and impunity ba.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nickymezor(f): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm, hooligans indeed undecided
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by NewsHub: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2015
meshacha1:
Why are you just telling us now?
Good question. Something that happened on Friday and he is just telling us now. David Mark will always be David Mark. APC should be very careful with this guy especially in regards to the election of a new senate president.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by rabimlomo: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:

Liar form Hell. You never voted him. Wonder why PDP is full of scumbags like you.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Ebwalams(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Those are the pdp thugs that campaigned for them without paying them their promises.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by coolluk(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2015
nobosaba:

Source : Vanguard Newspapers

Nigerians attacked u, not apc memebers
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Swagk101(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Dear greedy Mark, u weren't well attacked as expected or else u would be in hospital bed by nw.GREAT THEIF DAT DOESN'T WANT 2 LEAVE POWER
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by mekadinho(f): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2015
AND THEY LL STILL ATTACK U HERE IN NAIRALAND. I MEAN THE E-HOOLIG.ANS...
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nicepoker(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
He sure like hell deserves it.
if. He was related to u. Will u have posted this?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Kx:
The same Mark that was alleged to have said telephone was not mearnt for the poor?
How the table turned suddenly!

In fairness to Mark....he said it back in 1986...when the technology to give Nigeria a good nationwide phone system was quite expensive.

(My family got a NITEL phone in 1993. We the kids were not allowed to call our friends on the phone....the phone was for receiving CALLS only.That's how expensive it was back then. Nowadays....).

Of course...technology marches on....and technology makes things that were once expensive cheap.Cell phone/GSM anyone?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by darejem4real: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Eh ya sorry
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by rabimlomo: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
emonye6:
and dey will do same to ur fada fuull
If his father is a thieve, why not!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Panshow(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
They couldn't have done it better.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
mumuguyman:
trash from a lowlife...get a life

It's you that is the low-life here because you just came out of no where and quoted me, raving and foaming at the mouth like an epileptic mad man.

I shared my opinion on the topic which I believe I have the right to. If you don't go with it, its your business not mine.

Now fvck off my mentions and quote me only when you have something sensible to say.

Rubbish!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by dejdel(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
What goes around...turns around.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Flashh: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
You didn't vote for him, stop typing rubbish just because you hate him.

3 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by rabimlomo: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Nicepoker:
if. He was related to u. Will u have posted this?

Why are you people like this. WHAT IF HE IS RELATED TO HIM?? WHAT IS BAD IS BAD. I will never want to be associated with a corrupt father! I rather go hungry. Haba. Are those suffereing because of them not humans? Don't you people have any feelings at all?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by gratieao: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
APC are hooligans. We are watching them
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by olalat(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Kx:
The same Mark that was alleged to have said telephone was not mearnt for the poor?
How the table turned suddenly!
dont mind him. He even said abuja is not design for poor people. Abba moro was his thug. His wife promoted d company that handled d NIS tragedy. I will never forgive dem until dey return that money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Saraki / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.