Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark (27839 Views)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by ocelot2006(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
He sure like hell deserves it.

Yet you wonder why we still call your party members hooligans.

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Pamcrest(f): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Eeeya, sorry oooo Oga SP. But politicians are known to breed n empower these thugs n hooligans, so it's inevitable they will someday turn to attack their paymasters. But search your conscience n see where u went wrong to deserve such treatment.
My humble two cents
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by ocelot2006(m): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
There's something called decorum these apc guys lack. They tried to bring dere hooliganism into enugu by protesting in front of enugu INEC office then lit tires on fires in the middle of the street and harassing passerbys. Thank God we have a "no nonsense" governor back then, jailed them all...bleeping noisy retards

Same thing in Akwa Ibom. Not a single drop of decorum found in these APC clowns.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by ocelot2006(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Pamcrest:
Eeeya, sorry oooo Oga SP. But politicians are known to breed n empower these thugs n hooligans, so it's inevitable they will someday turn to attack their paymasters. But search your conscience n see where u went wrong to deserve such treatment.
My humble two cents

Care to explain how the PDP senator bred APC hooligans?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by idupaul: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Kx:
The same Mark that was alleged to have said telephone was not mearnt for the poor?
How the table turned suddenly!

A quote he made when u were not born and you still use it in 2015 .. You get sense so?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Caseless: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2015
realborn:
Everybody claiming victim, even Mark.
The monsters they created via bad governance are fighting back!
gbam!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Caseless: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
idupaul:

A quote he made when u were not born and you still use it in 2015 .. You get sense so?
what's the essence of making the comment if it was not to be kept for records.
You quote comments made by abraham lincoln and other great men century ago , but you hate it when reference is made to that of David Mark. Hypocrisy!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by chizzy24(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
JingoOAU:
How can I believe this when there is no evidence....i am not saying it could be a lie, but showing the evidence to back it up would be better
see ur head like evidence!! Mayb u wil b one to b used.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by JingoOAU(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
chizzy24:
see ur head like evidence!! Mayb u wil b one to b used.

You really lack home training

If your parents didn't teach you we enough, I will instil it on me to teach you on a hard way
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by coldsummer: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Amara25god:
[color=#990000][/color]. Didn't bother to read mark's trash, greedy old politicians

Check my signature now

only people that are not aware of Mark's greed and wickedness will support him. honestly they should have done the worst to him
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
coldsummer:

only people that are not aware of Mark's greed and wickedness will support him. honestly they should have done the worst to him
I know Mark's history.. But the shortsighted PDP supporters rained insult on me because of my comment.

No matter how hard the truth is, we must still say it

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Reference(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
vivacious01:
No wonder he was so cold and quiet at the inauguration,,why the attacks? Abeg they are not necessary.

Absolutely unnecessary. We are talking about how unwarranted the media attacks on President Buhari so early in his administration is but these are the causes. When opposition is taken to such extremes. He's out of office. That should be enough consolation. When APC politicians receive the same treatment in the future hope there will be no complaints and excuses like the one Amaechi is offering on Rivers politics. It generally tends to come back many fold. Politicians on both sides of the divide should realise that the cane used in flogging tne old wife awaits tne new bride. Common sense should prevail at all times.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Uniquekriss(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Amara25god:
[color=#990000][/color]. Didn't bother to read mark's trash, greedy old politicians

Check my signature now
Hmmm
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by ellechrystal(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
uzomahowualah:
Why are Nigerians always so quick to call their fellow Nigerians names like hooligan,thugs,etc. Is it because those people aren't driving limos or expensive SUVs? Or maybe because they're not government officials? This might as well be well meaning Nigerians who are angry with the way those in govt has treated them and who represents the face of bad governance than senator David Mark? Let politicians do the right thing if they don't want such treatments in public functions. That's the only place Nigerians can use the courage in Number to show their displeasure. A word is enough for the wise.
It is because they acted like hooligans n thugs.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by painbankai: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
With due respect to everyone who has commented on this piece, i think violence of any kind is unwarranted.

As a people we have hoped for, prayed, voted for change and it has come peacefully.

Why then must we engage violence, name calling and base behaviour.

i submit that though our comments sometimes are funny, that we make our comments with respect for one another.

change is here, Nigerians regardless of our personal affinities should embrace it and work towards the goal "NIGERIA PREVAILS".
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
He sure like hell deserves it.

A look at ur profile and i saw a face looking like hell. grin
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
tell me how he deserved it.. because he's pdp? Or is he accused of stealing money? Pls, tell us all the reason for your vexation this time around.

I always say you guys are bitter people. GEJ didn't allow such nonsense during his time. He provided a peaceful environment for the opposition

That's the reason they are in power today and not cos of their bad conducts. If GEJ had decided to conduct himself like the APC does, he would've had OBJ kind of elections and remained in power and their hooliganism wouldn't have gotten them anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th / Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.