Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time (1180 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2015
I wonder what they are both celebrating? grin

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 03, 2015
See as Buruji head big and stomach big like drum...
Meanwhile stomach infrastructure at work with taxpayers moniii

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by ki02020(m): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Birds of the same fether will never be able to save each other in the time of crisis because will both be tackling similar unfavourable weather grin
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 1:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Amara25god:
See as Buruji head big and stomach big like drum...

Meanwhile stomach infrastructure at work with taxpayers moniii
i tells u......it pains me

although i dnt pay
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by StealthyMe(m): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Now,thats Fayose's definition of Stomach Infrastructure! grin

In other news,see Kashamu's tight grip on the bottle of Moet&Chandon undecided

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by realborn(m): 3:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose, always eating. If not eating, he would be talking. Ekiti, chai, my dear State!

Only in Nigeria will a Governor or supposed leader overtly associate with a wanted person.

Except it is an old picture, it is otherwise gross sad angry
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by gobizzy101: 3:56am On Jun 03, 2015
By d time kashamu drugs him, he will know y US is looking 4 him.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by Bayswater: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2015
This is an old pic, son of anger, may thunder fire you there if you have a bad motive for posting this old pic.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by femmy2010(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Friends
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
OkwuruOKARISIA:
i tells u......it pains me

although i dnt pay
Me nko..? If I pay tax, make I know wetin cos am
Re: Photo Of Governor Fayose And Sen Buruji Kashama Having A Nice Time by Iroh88(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Kashmal is so obese his nose alone can't supply him with the air he needs, so his mouth has to stay permanently open, lest he suffocates.

(1) (Reply)

Why Saraki Was Returned Unopposed. -my View / The Anonymous 'nobody' Moniker On Nairaland / DSS Officials Formally Barred From ‘close Protection’ Of Buhari-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.